Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

im so tired of generation wars, no one is better than anyone else at raising gremlins, they have kids its their responsibility yes but other generations should also keep their business to themselves. its always millenials that get the short end of the stick too. also why im not having kids. its the constant judgement of millenials thats driving wedges between us and newer generations. whatever we do is not going to top whatever the next generations are going to do. so idk why generation wars are even a thing? society going to suck regardless of the generation lmfao.

Reactions: 000

showtime_t25

Rookie
i used to be on this forum years ago and im back to talk my shit again but yall where are the bookmarks?? its been 3 years damn.

arhur12

Star
Guys I have really lost respect for K-pop idols now. We shouldn't be wasting our time over these manufactured idols who have no real personality or talent. In the past 2 weeks I have been listening to music in my local language (Urdu/Hindi) and Indian/Pakistani singers are so much better than Kpop idols. In shows like Indian idol children as young as 7-8 years old sing miles better than kpop idols.
This girl was 7 years old when this show first aired in 2013 and she sings better than 90% of kpop idols in 4th gen. I have seen singers from other countries (Filipinos, Arabs, spanish etc) as well who sing way better than kpop idols and actually have a REAL and entertaining personality.
In 4th-5th gen idols have stopped singing live, most of them already don't contribute in making music idols have become nothing more than tiktok influencers and fashion models. Kpop is the lowest form of entertainment and I have completely lost interest in everything related to kpop and probably won't be posting for a long time.

minnie82

Superstar
Guys I have really lost respect for K-pop idols now. We shouldn't be wasting our time over these manufactured idols who have no real personality or talent. In the past 2 weeks I have been listening to music in my local language (Urdu/Hindi) and Indian/Pakistani singers are so much better than Kpop idols. In shows like Indian idol children as young as 7-8 years old sing miles better than kpop idols.
This girl was 7 years old when this show first aired in 2013 and she sings better than 90% of kpop idols in 4th gen. I have seen singers from other countries (Filipinos, Arabs, spanish etc) as well who sing way better than kpop idols and actually have a REAL and entertaining personality.
In 4th-5th gen idols have stopped singing live, most of them already don't contribute in making music idols have become nothing more than tiktok influencers and fashion models. Kpop is the lowest form of entertainment and I have completely lost interest in everything related to kpop and probably won't be posting for a long time.
There's some idols with actual talent, but it's for sure that there's people that sing better than them

RecievingA

Star
All that ideology comes from American universities. Those kids have been indoctrinated by the school and social media, they're just parroting it. Years ago was "USA rocks" "America the land of opportunities" and today they are spreading these poisonous "woke" ideas.
In the 1920s, the Third International disparagingly branded certain Marxists of the period as "West European" theorists.[6]
Nonetheless, this style of Marxism was taken up by Germany's Frankfurt School in the 1930s.[1]

In the Weimar Republic (1918–33), the continual political turmoils of the interwar years (1918–39) much affected the development of the critical theory philosophy of the Frankfurt School.
Soon after Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute first moved from Frankfurt to Geneva, and then to New York City, in 1935, where it joined Columbia University.
Since the 1960s, the concept has been closely associated with the New Left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I miss b.a.p and I don’t even know why but I keep seeing the members in my dreams these past months after the months before that it was bigbang members and the thing is it’s only after I begin getting these dreams each time period, that I am getting drawn back to and missing them like crazy, I don’t know if this is like devil’s temptation to try to bring me back because these two groups are the ones I loved the most during my childhood and have shared many memories with, I don’t know if it’s nostalgia to my own childhood, or because I used to be confronted by them during hard times in my childhood, that I was attached to them at some point. Anyways sorry for going off teach there a bit, anyways what do you guys think of b.a.p specifically and the members as people themselves? I feel like they’re one of the few who are clean hopefully still, not too sure about himchan (scandal) and yongguk (satanic mvs) though.

sandonthebeach

Established
In the 1920s, the Third International disparagingly branded certain Marxists of the period as "West European" theorists.[6]
Nonetheless, this style of Marxism was taken up by Germany's Frankfurt School in the 1930s.[1]

In the Weimar Republic (1918–33), the continual political turmoils of the interwar years (1918–39) much affected the development of the critical theory philosophy of the Frankfurt School.
Soon after Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute first moved from Frankfurt to Geneva, and then to New York City, in 1935, where it joined Columbia University.
Since the 1960s, the concept has been closely associated with the New Left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
It's true, the origin of these trashy ideas is the Frankfurt School, but it doesn't change the fact, that American universities have been abetting and spreading that poisonous ideology. But my point was to say that, it isn't "these kids nowadays are so sensitive, obnoxious and fragile" or "kids see too much content of TikTok".

Off-topic, but if someone has interest in it

Shuna

Star
It's true, the origin of these trashy ideas is the Frankfurt School, but it doesn't change the fact, that American universities have been abetting and spreading that poisonous ideology. But my point was to say that, it isn't "these kids nowadays are so sensitive, obnoxious and fragile" or "kids see too much content of TikTok".

Off-topic, but if someone has interest in it
Not so off topic, even if I'm going to talk about the Vatican, it seems that certain priests who have committed p***philia are mainly communists who were sent to destroy the church from the inside.