Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Man, they don't even change the melodies or ad libs. Just translate the songs in Korean and ask their idols to sing it. I used to like $M idols because they are talented vocalists but now I lost all respect for them. Fine was T@eyeon's biggest hit and she didn't do shit to make the song. The original singer and composer deserves all the praise. She is even on par with T@eyeon in terms in vocal. What's the difference between $M idols and those youtube cover artists?? A lot of people who post covers on Youtube work harder than them by making their own arrangements for the original songs. T@eyeon one of the top female idols in kpop has songwriting credits for only 4 songs in her 17 years career as an idol and she wasn't the sole songwriter of those songs so she probably only changed a few words here and there. RV are worse with zero songwriting credits for all members except Yeri who wrote 2-3 songs. SNSD and RV are just as bad as BP but people keep giving them a pass because the members have good vocals. Twice look so much better in comparison now because the girls are more involved in production of their songs.

Good thing some like Ex0, Suju are leaving $M. That company is a culture vulture. They really, built their empire by stealing from western producers' and ironically their idols also have the most cases of CA. The way they think its ok to steal from black people but then turn around and mock them for their skin color.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Think of Jungkooks recent releases. In relation to the US, it's ancient. It harkens back to the 90's, 2000's, 2010's. Did you know most of Jungkooks releases have a version with the US guest artist removed? Even when K-pop artists go to America, most don't want to even listen to current American artists. Most of the BTS fans loved the Jungkook song without any guest artists the most.

This song is not old music, it sounds like a Weeknd reject, whose current music is greatly inspired by/sampling the 80s hits and MJ.
Please I cannot be the only one to notice the pattern.

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
IU is known mostly as a K-pop artist, Gdragon makes K-pop, BT$ too even though they are overrated as hell make K-pop and until 2018 their musical output was pretty good. We weren't talking about pop musicians or Korean pop musicians lacking in talent. It was more about the lack of idols' involvement in making music for their groups and comebacks. Most of the time the company (especially $M) buy demos or copyrights of released songs from western producers and artists then they change the lyrics to Korean and add choreography. This is extremely lazy when you think about the fact that Korea can make their own songs with Korean producers.
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying US pop industry doesn't draw from international trainers, choreographers, lyricists, composers? The US pop system is just natural or something?

Last edited:

00kpop00

Established

Why would Blackpink do this? They almost had their freedom.

But it's expected now that blackpink have won that award from those 33° freemasons, the British Royal family, the heads of committee of 300 themselves...?

Is it because Babymonster flopped and YG caved into Blackpink's demands for the contract renewal?

Last edited:

ivyboss

Established

But it's expected now that blackpink have won that award from those 33° freemasons, the British Royal family, the heads of committee of 300 themselves...?

Is it because Babymonster flopped and YG caved into Blackpink's demands for the contract renewal?
They must have been blackmailed like crazy. If they were to leave whygees stock would plummet, besides that whygee got a lot of dirt on the two coloured group. Eventually with two other groups that have made their debut after them none of these groups have reached that succes.

arhur12

Star
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying US pop industry doesn't draw from international trainers, choreographers, lyricists, composers? The US pop system is just natural or something?
Why can't you understand something so simple? I am talking about idols not taking part in production of their music. Let me give you an example. Taylor swift is the most popular US artist right now and that woman owns her music. She writes lyrics to all her songs and often has credits for production as well. Compare that to Taeyeon one of the most popular female soloists in Korea whose only contribution in making of her albums is providing vocals. The same thing can be said about Jungkook who didn't take part in production of his own album. Artists who don't make their own music get criticized all the time and even American artists have been dragged for this. And this is not just us. Prince one of the most acclaimed musician of all time also dragged pop musicians who didn't participate in production of their own albums.

arhur12

Star

They were probably blackmailed by YGe. Baby monster flopped and YGe doesn't have any popular artist on his roster rn.

RecievingA

Star
Why can't you understand something so simple? I am talking about idols not taking part in production of their music. Let me give you an example. Taylor swift is the most popular US artist right now and that woman owns her music. She writes lyrics to all her songs and often has credits for production as well.
Oh I see now. You believe the Western PR machine. Like fans believe the K-Pop PR machine and believe idols don't date or smoke or get involved in underage drinking.

Truthteller

Veteran
Why can't you understand something so simple? I am talking about idols not taking part in production of their music. Let me give you an example. Taylor swift is the most popular US artist right now and that woman owns her music. She writes lyrics to all her songs and often has credits for production as well. Compare that to Taeyeon one of the most popular female soloists in Korea whose only contribution in making of her albums is providing vocals. The same thing can be said about Jungkook who didn't take part in production of his own album. Artists who don't make their own music get criticized all the time and even American artists have been dragged for this. And this is not just us. Prince one of the most acclaimed musician of all time also dragged pop musicians who didn't participate in production of their own albums.
Our point was not that idols don’t participate in the production because seriously who expects that from them , they are idols not musicians, most cannot even sing properly. Our point was the the Kpop machine as a whole is not original and copies western music without bringing much new to the table. Hybe shamelessly just copies current top artists. Now they want to stop singing in their own langauge as well, so what remains?
There are still some kpop companies that release a a different type music even though they also use western producers and songwriters, and it sounds like this

If you enjoy this good for you.

Let’s look at YG that don’t buy their songs because they have an in house producer at least (even though a lot of the songs sound the same)
Sample and then add an oriental EDM beat on top of every song.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I think our point was not that idols don’t participate in the production because seriously who expects that from them ? Our point was the the Kpop as a whole is not original at all and copies current western music without bringing much new to the table. Now they want to stop singing in their own langauge as well, so what remains?
But idols not participating in production of their music is also part of why kpop is not original. We can't really gatekeep music genres now. There are Korean artists who are not idols but make R&B, pop, Jazz mostly produced by Koreans but these people aren't being pushed in the western market. I won't have a problem if someone like Lee Mujin wins a Grammy with a self-produced song in Korean but we know that's not going to happen.

I have been doing some research about this and I believe Kpop and all these other Asian pop (T-pop, V-pop, J-pop) are part of the US's new world order agenda. K-pop is really just a tool used to westernise Asian countries and spread the same agendas/culture all around the world. Now, companies are making their idols sing in English and disclosing plans to debut groups without Koreans. Soon, K-pop will disappear and just become western pop.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
But idols not participating in production of their music is also part of why kpop is not original. We can't really gatekeep music genres now. If they make Hip Hop but the music is made by Koreans and isn't blatantly trying to copy some western trends or artists then we can't really attack them.
No I agree. But I attack current western music as well that just lazily samples or remakes good old music with minimal originality, then adds a bad meaningless rap on top. My point is that there is no originality or uniqueness in the sound regardless of who made it. You can make any genre hiphop, rap, pop whatever and add something new or a small element of your own culture to it. Kpop doesn’t do this. There is nothing ”korean” about most of this music. That is fine too, but don’t pretend that this something new different or original. Accept that this is bubblegum pop that copies western trends and is sung in korean (previously) now sung mostly in English.
I listen to music from different parts of the world, and i guarantee that their pop and hiphop can sound very different to mainstream western pop and hiphop even though they draws a lot of inspiration from it. Anyone is free to make western music as well, but at least be a little more original.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
No I agree. But I attack current western music as well that just samples or remakes good old music with minimal originality and adds a bad meaningless rap on top. My point is that there is no originalityor uniqueness in the sound regardless of who made it. You can make any genre hiphop, rap, pop whatever and add something new or a small element of your own culture to it. Kpop doesn’t do this. There is nothing ”korean” about this music. That is fine too, but don’t pretend that this something new different or original, Accept that this is bubblegum pop that copies western trends and is sung in korean (previously) now sung mostly in English.
Yes I too have problem with western artists who don't make their own music. I think JT is recognized by everyone for being a culture vulture now but we don't see Mr. Jkay getting backlash for copying MJ, JB, JT, Usher and the Weeknd etc. Even Korean music critics called out Jkay and Hyb3 for blatantly copying western artists. If Jkay wanted to do pop music why he didn't just release pop songs in Korean made by Koreans? Really, my only problem with K-pop is how the stans think these idols are somehow better than other artists. If we are being honest most idols are just glorified models and cover artists.

arhur12

Star
Hybe shamelessly just copies current top artists. Now they want to stop singing in their own langauge as well, so what remains?
There are still some kpop companies that release a a different type music even though they also use western producers and songwriters, and it sounds like this

If you enjoy this good for you.

Let’s look at YG that don’t buy their songs because they have an in house producer at least (even though a lot of the songs sound the same)
Sample and then add an oriental EDM beat on top of every song.
I agree with a lot of your points and YGe is no better than Hyb3. Lisa stole choreography from a black woman and copied black rappers in her solo. Hyb3, $M, Yge, Jypee they are all culture vultures. Ironically, the so called "noise music" groups like Stray Kids, NCT release is probably the only new thing K-pop is bringing to the table loll. Still, I will give credit to Stray Kids for being more original because they are produce a lot of their music by themselves.

arhur12

Star
I don't know if this has been discussed here but this is messed up. In short there is a clause in their contracts which requires idols to release a certain number of albums before they can leave but the company gets to decide unilaterally when the groups will have a comeback. So, say if the contract says X group or soloist has to release 6 albums under their contract and the group releases 5 albums in first 7 years but then the company puts them in a dungeon and doesn't allow them to release an album for 10 years then the contract will be extended for 17 years!!! which is insane and just messed up. SM hasn't changed since JYJ lawsuit. They still put their idols under slave contracts. I am pretty sure Hyb3 and YGee are trying to do something similar with BTS and BP. However, the other companies still seem to be better than SM because YGee allowed Big Bang members to leave and similarly JYP let Got7 go.

I know many theories have been posted on this thread about why Jonghyun died. People say it was a ritual, murder etc. I believe one of the more plausible reasons for why he may have been pushed to take his life is because of SM pressuring him for contract renewal. Sh1nee renewed their contract for the first time as 4 members in 2018. The fact this happened only 7-8 months after J0nghyun's death is suspicious. If anyone among Sh1nee was going to leave SM it was Jonghyun.

Also, I feel like the other members are not talented and confident enough to leave. Sh1nee were mostly a midtier group in Korea and they aren't very popular as soloists except Taemin. I also think they tried to sabotage Taemin's career pre-enlistment because they didn't want him to leave and that's what led to his mental breakdown. No, one really wants to stay in that company but the management is full of evil people. What's worse is that they don't even pay their artists. 90% of money from the millions of albums fans buy go to the upper management of that company. The artists and workers both are underpaid and overworked. The situation is really messed up for these people. I really feel bad for them because most of them are scouted when they are very young and naive.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't know if this has been discussed here but this is messed up. In short there is a clause in their contracts which requires idols to release a certain number of albums before they can leave but the company gets to decide unilaterally when the groups will have a comeback. So, say if the contract says X group or soloist has to release 6 albums under their contract and the group releases 5 albums in first 7 years but then the company puts them in a dungeon and doesn't allow them to release an album for 10 years then the contract will be extended for 17 years!!! which is insane and just messed up. SM hasn't changed since JYJ lawsuit. They still put their idols under slave contracts. I am pretty sure Hyb3 and YGee are trying to do something similar with BTS and BP. However, the other companies still seem to be better than SM because YGee allowed Big Bang members to leave and similarly JYP let Got7 go.

I know many theories have been posted on this thread about why Jonghyun died. People say it was a ritual, murder etc. I believe one of the more plausible reasons for why he may have been pushed to take his life is because of SM pressuring him for contract renewal. Sh1nee renewed their contract for the first time as 4 members in 2018. The fact this happened only 7-8 months after J0nghyun's death is suspicious. If anyone among Sh1nee was going to leave SM it was Jonghyun.

Also, I feel like the other members are not talented and confident enough to leave. Sh1nee were mostly a midtier group in Korea and they aren't very popular as soloists except Taemin. I also think they tried to sabotage Taemin's career pre-enlistment because they didn't want him to leave and that's what led to his mental breakdown. No, one really wants to stay in that company but the management is full of evil people. What's worse is that they don't even pay their artists. 90% of money from the millions of albums fans buy go to the upper management of that company. The artists and workers both are underpaid and overworked. The situation is really messed up for these people. I really feel bad for them because most of them are scouted when they are very young and naive.
So he was instigated to commit suicide?that could be possible

Journal atlas

Rookie

It's all a purposeful psyop they are doing. They are mistreating their idols publicly on purpose, and making a big show of it on purpose.If you know their endgame everything the company is doing makes sense. Lsm has been pushing the ai agenda tirelessly. That is the ultimate goal. He wants his company and kpop in the future to have digital versions of idols that basically mimic actual gods through technology. People love their idols they don't want drama and heartache so they are making all these bad things happen like making it look like exo will disband or having all these scandals come out with them. Before or around cbx leaving scandals hit exo left and right, one about sehun getting a woman pregnant, ksoo smoking indoors, and for years bad events have been tarnishing the groups image. I believe it's all planned out and on purpose to get people to become better adjusted to their idol verse kwangya. Which if you look into is their kpop version of the metaverse. This isn't a new idea but actually something lee sooman came up with when he created the company. The idea for exo was actually first and was inspired by 12 ufo's popping up in korea back in the day. He went to ucla and majored in robotics it's clear somewhere along the way the elite chose him to push some sort of alien/fallen angel/robotic agenda specifically in asia. He speaks of this anytime he gets a chance. He has gotten a lot of money to push this as well. All sm groups have these signs and signals heavily imbedded into the music which all acts do but they are very open with it. It's no coincidence that in the past few years the Kwangya "Pink blood" (which could be a whole analysis on it's own) thing has been all over everything sm. Ever since lsm left they are "trying to move past it" but actually they aren't it's all a farce. Lsm has made billions off this company and owns it through and through, so much so he's been investigated quite a lot.

He was in the pandora papers.

In 2021, he was included in the names of figures in the Pandora Papers. He was mentioned 399 times across 280 documents, tying him to eight paper companies in Hong Kong, five of which used a nominee service to conceal the source of their funds.

I believe he has many more money laundering operations disguised as businesses but......

He has spoken at institutes like harvard, he is most definitely high ranking in fm, and if so he must show allegiance and stick with the ultimate plan. After ( 19 fans were drawn to watching celebs through their screens 24/7. All the sm artists were used to push it, the vac, you couldn't go to a concert without it. If they can encourage fans to do this just so they can go to a concert they can definitely get them to put on metaverse headsets. The headset concerts are being used by sm to further push the kwangya rhetoric. Exo introduced the Kwangya concept to their fans in 2021. Exo was on hiatus and wasn't even supposed to have a comeback. But they "surprised' fans with it.

Sadly fans believe when groups do these things it's because they just love them so much. But no they deprived fans of content and gave them content that promoted the agenda. This is what they will do. In the coming days you won't see or here from these artists any artists unless it's to do with either a war, or something that is getting people to degrade themselves their bodies or do something blasphemous. You won't. They have gotten the fans hooked and it may not be many but all that matters is the ones that are desperate will do anything their idols would want them to do.

The recent chat gpt style app bubble 1701891481910.png these companies will definitely use it to their advantage. Fans not only receive but can send idols messages this means their algorithm can basically examine everything about these people and figure out not only what they want but how to manipulate them in the best way possible. It's extremely dangerous and this is high end spying surveillance technology capable of potentially influencing large amounts of young children and adults. But it's in an adorable package the best kind so no one suspects anything. It can be used as ways to help the companies make money by subtly influence the members buying habits to even replacing people's need or want of family, friends or even God. It's already happening steadily.

It's slowly pushing fans to want a more perfect always available version of their idol that won't get old, married, start dating, have kids, say something problematic and be objectified with no arguments. Any drama created will be fictional simply for the consumers amusement

1701891933905.png (two ai idols recently said to be in a dating scandal.)

It's cheaper and easier to get people to delve into the lowest parts of humanity when the people they are obsessed over aren't real.

Lsm is definitely still in control of sm. His nephew exposed his plan in a youtube video. The plan is to leave and have everything be so chaotic, have the artists 'miss him so much', have everything be in such a disarray that people would beg for him to come back. Lsm and sm in general are souless people. All of this is already mapped out everything in the media is just helping facilitate it further in people's minds.

I believe it's been the plan for all their 'artists' just pay attention closely over the recent years at how music videos look compared to back in the day.
1701892200118.png
1701892236870.png (at the end of tempo the members glitched hinting that the video wasn't actually real or at least not as real as the viewers would think)

The glitches they purposely imput in the mv's they have basically put the truth in plain sight. Lsm went to seoul national university and got a bachelor of engineering then he went to california state university and to do a master's. His dissertation which you can look up online had to do with robotic systems and computer vision. Literally what sm and it's content has been pushing for years. He is very smart and basically has been working to create real life robots his entire life. He has been intent on implementing this not only in media but integrate it inside culture in general. I'm sure if you look into many of these ceo's and very successful people you will see similarities. Highly educated and definitely pushing things to do with ai and automation of human beings. Sm is very very private company. But the truth is usually wide in the open.

1701892950753.png
they put hints EVERYWHERE because they have to tell the truth but only just enough
1701893000996.png (one of the episodes featured a student from Kaist university just incase the connection wasn't clear enough. The man literally knows robotics inside and out but people think he's just a silly old innocent man)

Also I'm tired of people thinking that any one person invented these things just because they push it, they did not. Simply through climbing the ranks of the elite they were made privy to this old tech and are allowed to use utilize it to make money.

Most sm acts are ignored and barely used but they are intent on having groups the size of a small army. Imagine if this went through it seems more like a military operation than a boy group.
1701893257439.png

They don't want to damage the image of what they plan to use for a very long time. They have been working on creating doubles and ai virtual versions of idols that will extend long after the lives of any celeb they entrap in a simply contract. Modern technology is blurring the lines and people are becoming confused about what's real and fake
1701893397204.png this is a "real' photo of aespa

but this is ai special affects

1701893934155.png this is cheap and people have done better on the internet for free. This is what they want people to believe is possible otherwise they would know fake when they see it. Eventually nobody will be able to tell the difference.

Attachments