K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

I find the one eye symbolism to be so crazy. I became aware of it about 10 years ago when I was a teenager, and even then it was blatantly obvious to me, but it became so obvious that I gave up even trying to point it out. It's literally everywhere. When you put it all together, it's kind of shocking. It even goes beyond the entertainment industry these days and you'll find it in the most random places like advertising shoes for kids or something. I really don't think it's as simple as a cool pose. The same way that a branch of military uses the same symbols, I believe they're using the symbols to show that they're all on the same team.

I am more of a kpop fan (well, not anymore, now it's more so to see what's going on), but it's ridiculous in kpop. I am shocked when this religious symbolism isn't there. It's also interesting that in Islam, the AntiChrist has one eye.

I just wonder why it's so saturated in Korean entertainment. I believe it is even more so than in Western media. I am not well versed on the Bible, but isn't there something about the Kings of the East in Revelation? I almost feel like the East is beginning to influence the West, and not the other way around. For ex, Kpop is really a massive tool, and it's gained a ton of traction in the West. It's very Satanic, but it's even more effective at influencing a Western audience who doesn't even know what the music is about. Plus, it seems like it's being pushed heavily on TWT, and now with certain large companies joining American companies, it's obvious that the whole thing is about globalism.

Just some thoughts.

diley

Established
A young k-drama actress kim sae ron doing the silence sign, they teach them young:View attachment 54266
No plz she's a kid !!!
Probably,
Kids entering into the satanic stuffs will be done by the consent of parents. Seriously,why why why ?????
Why those parents are making such horrible decisions. How could someone ruin their children's life for money...don't tell me !
Does money really matters than own kid's life?!

diley

Established
I find the one eye symbolism to be so crazy. I became aware of it about 10 years ago when I was a teenager, and even then it was blatantly obvious to me, but it became so obvious that I gave up even trying to point it out. It's literally everywhere. When you put it all together, it's kind of shocking. It even goes beyond the entertainment industry these days and you'll find it in the most random places like advertising shoes for kids or something. I really don't think it's as simple as a cool pose. The same way that a branch of military uses the same symbols, I believe they're using the symbols to show that they're all on the same team.

I am more of a kpop fan (well, not anymore, now it's more so to see what's going on), but it's ridiculous in kpop. I am shocked when this religious symbolism isn't there. It's also interesting that in Islam, the AntiChrist has one eye.

I just wonder why it's so saturated in Korean entertainment. I believe it is even more so than in Western media. I am not well versed on the Bible, but isn't there something about the Kings of the East in Revelation? I almost feel like the East is beginning to influence the West, and not the other way around. For ex, Kpop is really a massive tool, and it's gained a ton of traction in the West. It's very Satanic, but it's even more effective at influencing a Western audience who doesn't even know what the music is about. Plus, it seems like it's being pushed heavily on TWT, and now with certain large companies joining American companies, it's obvious that the whole thing is about globalism.

Just some thoughts.
Glad U come to know abt symbolism. It's really disturbing nd irritating to see symbolism everywhere. Beauty nd accessories commercials,movie/series nd songs cover pics(also included in scenes) etc. Juz al these things are being explicit...shows that everything is under one society.

No wonder abt SK becoming westernized coz ppl over there love stuffs of west,secularism is ascending nd that eventually paves way for Satan's plans.
These kpop traps gotto be exposed. Whenever I talk to ma kpop fan frnds abt Kpop's satanic side...they literally see me like a joke. Ma frnds forgets to eat,sleep,study,spend time with fmly nd frnds,do useful stuffs...it's al bcoz of kpop. I know this is the case for most of the ppl out there. They fail to understand the tactical spells which is being literal. Music is a great trump card to exploit ppl's mind. Nd that's the plan of lucifer.

Now Korea is heading to satanic realm which seems kinda obvious. Nd yeah this satanic stuffs are disseminating everywhere around the world.
Ppl gotto wake up soon !!!

It's mentioned in the Bible abt the Kings of East...
*Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
Revelation 9:13‭-‬16*

*The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.
Revelation 16:12 *

*And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the entire world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and people will not see his shame.”) And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
Revelation 16:13‭-‬16*

[
Glad U come to know abt symbolism. It's really disturbing nd irritating to see symbolism everywhere. Beauty nd accessories commercials,movie/series nd songs cover pics(also included in scenes) etc. Juz al these things are being explicit...shows that everything is under one society.
Thank you! It's one thing to be aware, but even being aware, it's still something you have to fight against.
No wonder abt SK becoming westernized coz ppl over there love stuffs of west,secularism is ascending nd that eventually paves way for Satan's plans.
These kpop traps gotto be exposed. Whenever I talk to ma kpop fan frnds abt Kpop's satanic side...they literally see me like a joke. Ma frnds forgets to eat,sleep,study,spend time with fmly nd frnds,do useful stuffs...it's al bcoz of kpop. I know this is the case for most of the ppl out there. They fail to understand the tactical spells which is being literal. Music is a great trump card to exploit ppl's mind. Nd that's the plan of lucifer.
I think ultimately they want the same thing for the entire world, and ur right, SK is becoming a lot more secular. It's gone from being extremely conservative to having music videos that openly reference homosexuality that are more explicit than suggestive in a really short time, so I think it's a sign of the times. The same spirit that worked in the West longer is working there now. I am not gonna lie, up until recently I was under a massive kpop spell too. It's really damaging and you're right, they use hella magic to completely mesmerize you. Even with me being aware of everything, it still got to me because I love music very much (obv, I am not seeing it the same way now), so I accepted it even though in the back of my head I knew what it was. I didn't realize how it was affecting me though. I was saying to myself "It's okay, it's music and it ultimately comes from God. If it wasn't okay, you wouldn't have found it. You should just be thankful you have it, etc" but it's totally a tool of devil and an easy way to manipulate people.

Now Korea is heading to satanic realm which seems kinda obvious. Nd yeah this satanic stuffs are disseminating everywhere around the world.
Ppl gotto wake up soon !!!
This is the part that's so wild to me. Sometimes I think maybe God gave me a random interest in kpop so I could see how blatantly Satanic the world truly is. They don't even have to say "we are Satanists/Demons" at this point. I was looking at some teaser pictures and 7 entire members - every single one had one eye covered in their teaser photos. It made me sick, that basically Satanism is the only concept these days. And their older brother group from the same company released a teaser, and the entire video is filled with Kabballah symbolism. If it's just kpop, why all the religious symbolism? What is this genre even about? It's gross.
It's mentioned in the Bible abt the Kings of East...
*Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
Revelation 9:13‭-‬16*

*The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

*And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the entire world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and people will not see his shame.”) And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
Revelation 16:13‭-‬16
Thank you so much for this! Yes, this is what I was talking about. I recently read this, and Kings of the East really stuck out to me. It's given me a lot to think about. Revelation is really confusing, there's too many characters, beasts and dragons lol but I have a pretty good general understanding, it's something I am still learning.

What do you make of this part?

Here it is explained https://www.bibleref.com/Revelation/16/Revelation-16-12.html

This verse tells us the sixth angel poured his bowl on the river Euphrates. The contents of the bowl caused the river to dry up. Prior bowl judgments have either corrupted or destroyed most of the water on earth (Revelation 16:1–4). This judgment is not about corrupting or removing the use of this water. Rather, it seems to be about removing a barrier used for defensive purposes: preparing the way for invading kings from the east.

I find the bold interesting, that it's not about judgement but about removing a barrier for invading kings.

figure of authority

Established
No plz she's a kid !!!
Probably,
Kids entering into the satanic stuffs will be done by the consent of parents. Seriously,why why why ?????
Why those parents are making such horrible decisions. How could someone ruin their children's life for money...don't tell me !
Does money really matters than own kid's life?!
She was a kid now she`s a 20 year old and the one I put photos of when I started this thread doing the hand signs.

Realtimes

Rookie
Most of these kdrama celebs are in the occult. People who you wouldn't even expect range from freemasons to warlocks/witches and satanic high priests. I know they seem like nice people, but I promise you most of them are not behind closed doors. It's the same as hollywood celebrities.

I managed to stop watching kdramas thanks to God's grace. The themes are becoming so blatantly evil and blasphemous. Typical high level sorcery on TV, I was so bound by this stuff that it clogged up my mind almost 24/7.

figure of authority

Established
Most of these kdrama celebs are in the occult. People who you wouldn't even expect range from freemasons to warlocks/witches and satanic high priests. I know they seem like nice people, but I promise you most of them are not behind closed doors. It's the same as hollywood celebrities.

I managed to stop watching kdramas thanks to God's grace. The themes are becoming so blatantly evil and blasphemous. Typical high level sorcery on TV, I was so bound by this stuff that it clogged up my mind almost 24/7.
A lot of k-dramas and C-dramas rely too much on fantasy and witchcraft now, the Chinese fantasy shows has them flying like superman , and the k-dramas has magic talisman to protect from witches and so forth, it`s all a big mess. Here`s one example full of witchcraft.1619402401573.png

diley

Established

I can relate to U,I gone through the same but Thanks To The Almighty...Am out of it now !

Can see the sprending of kwave is vigorous all around the world,more ppl are falling for those celebs.

diley

Established
A lot of k-dramas and C-dramas rely too much on fantasy and witchcraft now, the Chinese fantasy shows has them flying like superman , and the k-dramas has magic talisman to protect from witches and so forth, it`s all a big mess. Here`s one example full of witchcraft.View attachment 54963
Is she that girl(kid posing shh sign-a pic which U posted bfr)...

Nd grown up now,
Hm seems like she's also into the mess !