K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

swayy000

Star
God, they have the 666 with the hand sign as well. The whole package!
I always wonder how these Asian actors feel about doing gay scenes. If they’re uncomfortable but still doing it for the fame.
There is such a strong push for homosexuality from Asian entertainment. But why them specifically? Are they too far away from their culture, making them easier to manipulate?
I wonder the same exact thing, if they ever have shame for what they are doing, slowly corrupting people, especially the youths mind who watch these things :(
And thats a really good question, ive heard korea is very conservative and anti gay and from the comments on that video china they even ban BL which im not surprised, but yet things like this slide? And it seems to me that even though they are conservative as they say i dont think fans and even the public who watch all these dramas and kpop ever speak out on it.... idk :confused: maybe its because s3x sells

diley

Established
Hai guys ! :D
How r y'all doin?
It's been a long time...

Glad that many ppl find these acts as abusive not romantic,
Read comments;

This shows that how these media mindrs r normalizing the harsh behaviors of men into romantic delulu terms via series/dramas/movies. These kinda mindset of entertainment media house r literally manipulating young generation. Plz do understand that these worldy stuffs are fantasy holes which r made to make u fall into it. Don't waste ur precious time juz for new minutes temporary pleasure/happiness on watching these unproductive,unholy,cringe & cliche stuffs which r obviously not gonna yield anything great but consume ur time & energy.

Addicted to these stuffs can cause great mess to ur life !
IMG_20210804_201607.jpg

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Hai guys ! :D
How r y'all doin?
It's been a long time...

Glad that many ppl find these acts as abusive not romantic,
Read comments;

This shows that how these media mindrs r normalizing the harsh behaviors of men into romantic delulu terms via series/dramas/movies. These kinda mindset of entertainment media house r literally manipulating young generation. Plz do understand that these worldy stuffs are fantasy holes which r made to make u fall into it. Don't waste ur precious time juz for new minutes temporary pleasure/happiness on watching these unproductive,unholy,cringe & cliche stuffs which r obviously not gonna yield anything great to but consume ur time & energy.

Addicted to these stuffs can cause great mess to ur life !
View attachment 59665
i just see the video, there's nothing romantic in that

diley

Established
i just see the video, there's nothing romantic in that
Exactly...
They r introducing the phenomena that if a good looking boy(who got good or bad character) follows a girl consistently nd abuse(...keep on harassing...) her in the name of romance,then the innocent girl will gradually fall for that boy nd help him to improve his sick life into a beautiful one,nd finally they both lead a wonderful life together :confused:

swayy000

Star
Exactly...
They r introducing the phenomena that if a good looking boy(who got good or bad character) follows a girl consistently nd abuse(...keep on harassing...) her in the name of romance,then the innocent girl will gradually fall for that boy nd help him to improve his sick life into a beautiful one,nd finally they both lead a wonderful life together :confused:
the one where the guy punches the woman, i cant believe they put that in wtf :oops: they should have left it in the drafts

queen82

Star
Exactly...
in reality men like this didn't change

btach

Veteran
I wonder if some of these korean actors/actresses do these signs to act cool, just to look like their Hollywood sell-out counterparts, or are they forced to do it for more fame and roles?
They know....they are all members of the same club.