Justice League movie and Synder's daughter. Suicide or something else?

Cwszwx

Here are the facts:
- Autumn Synder is adopted daughter of Zack Synder from China. Zack has 8 children.
- Autumn committed suicide during post production of Justice League
- Zack had to step down and Whedon took over as co-director
- A ZS cut of JL will be released this week and initial reviews are very positive

Maybe it's just me but it's setting off many alarm bells...

Was Autumn suicide real or was she sacrificed to make Zack's JL a hit?

What do you think?

queen82

Star
Here are the facts:
- Autumn Synder is adopted daughter of Zack Synder from China. Zack has 8 children.
- Autumn committed suicide during post production of Justice League
- Zack had to step down and Whedon took over as co-director
- A ZS cut of JL will be released this week and initial reviews are very positive

Maybe it's just me but it's setting off many alarm bells...

Was Autumn suicide real or was she sacrificed to make Zack's JL a hit?

What do you think?
she was sacrificed

AdjeYen

Established
because celebrities unlike normal people sacrifice relative, friends, etc, to gain more power
Yes, I am well aware of that, Queen, the most famous case I know (when it comes to sacrificing any of your family member) is Kanye West sacrificing his Mother for fame, which was pretty much clear and obvious but I'm not sure about Snyder's situation now because I don't think he did, to be honest...
She died like what, 4 years ago, right?
Now, KW Mom died back in 2007 and his career started to get even better with 808s & Heartbreak which released a couple of months after his Mum's death, every single he released was a big hit.

It's currently sitting at 55, as far as critcal reviews go. If he sacrifced his daughter for a hit movie, he got a pretty bad deal. Also, from what I heard it's a lot like Zack Synder's other movies are... If you like his stuff, you'll love the Synder Cut. If you don't, you absolutely won't. Especially if you have a problem with his presentation of Superman and Batman, which he just doubles down on. (Or I so I heard.)

I'll likely never watch it, since his protrayal of Superman is absolutely dogshit. Turning Superman, a character who's supposed to represent the very best in humanity, into a brooding character who is conflicted by the idea he has to fucking save people with a father that tells him to let people die to save himself... He's got a pretty shitty view of people.