John McCain

It is always tragic and hurting to lose a loved one, and I mean no disrespect to McCain., But as a Born again believer, it grieves my soul that McCain left this world with a despondent and begrudging heart, that in his death, He would belittle Sara Palin and Trump by not inviting them to his memorial. I don't know why he is called a hero, when many men went through what he went through, and more than 50,000 gave their life in Vietnam. As far as politics, I do not know what is so honorable about politicians. It is a self serving liars club and full of corruption. I am generally grieved at the Judgment they will face, thinking they deserve more honor then anyone else. The world is getting worse...you better be ready...the Lord is coming when you least expect Him. Things are going just the way Christ said they would. Pray for the souls of the lost.
In His Eternal Mercy and Grace,
Douglas Summers

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
They are liars for hire, you're right. And they sold out long before they got to Washington. A shame, I agree.

Another Satan worshiper hits the dust. These guys sell their souls in exchange for a small gain in this life and even then so many of them die depressed and resentful.
They are legens in their OWN mind. If you don't believe that, Just ask them. Maxine Waters made the airline remove someone from first class because she was a congress women and she deserved it.

Aero

Superstar
I liked Mccain when he was a maverick. It just seems like group thought prevailed against him.

A maverick wouldn't snub the two main political pariahs of their own party. So maybe he was a snake. Idk but I feel bad for his family. And I just don't get how Mccain's death turned into hyper-partisan ammunition. Like what level of hell are we witnessing here? My guess's the 9th level.

"The treacheries of these souls were denials of love (which is God) and of all human warmth. Only the remorseless dead center of the ice will serve to express their natures. As they denied God's love, so are they furthest removed from the light and warmth of His Sun. As they denied all human ties, so are they bound only by the unyielding ice."

Aero

Superstar
When was that?

Yes, he was.

Why? His family let him go to work with a brain tumor. Pieces of shit. Him and his family.
He was a maverick back in 2006. Or so I was told by the liberal media.

And Idk if his family is really to blame there. But they do seem to share his trait of vindictiveness. Ultimately though I disagree with the whole idea of worshipping every famous person's casket. People think they are being polite, but it's like the most morbid thing in the world.