Jared Kushner Now Sent To Start The Peace Treaty

Vixy

Star
So I'm guessing you're all in the know about Jared Kushner and him being suspected of being the antichrist with his 666 building, being an orthodow jew and all,plus having funded Trumps campaign?

Well, now it is said through the news that it's starting. He's been sent down to the middle east to start the peace treaty. What are you guys thoyghts on it? Are we about to see the "When they declare that all is well, peace and safety, the problems will begin" from the bible?

It seems to me, that everything points in that direction. Violence and crime has skyrocketed and I don't think it's ever been as bad as now and man's ony concearn is not his brothers wellbeing but only to have fun. Not even God, just to have fun. So there is no doubt that we are in the end times and now all this matching in on Jared Kushner, it seems we may well be there.

Vixy

Star
Kush? He's as green as a frog in the grass. Probably as harmless as one too. Sorry Kush!
Really? So why does he match so many of the criterias of the A.C? If there's anything Iäve learned over the years, it's that nothing is a coincidence. Genuinly curious here. :)

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Jared Kushner doesn't have the kind of authority to be the antichrist that is described in the Bible even if he does establish a peace treaty. He is still not capable of becoming a world leader because of this. More than likely, he probably has so many indications of the prophecy because TPTB are playing tricks on us. They are basically planting things to make Christians superstitious. It is their way of feeling superior. It is kind of the like the verse about how there will be many false Messiahs. There are many false signs that the prophecy is being fulfilled.

Many people know the Bible says what it does about 666. They can throw that around like a baseball here and there to make the church dizzy trying to keep up with this number. This is why the Bible says it takes wisdom to understand what it means because, at this point, the reference is everywhere. Everyone knows it. It basically means nothing in the direct sense or as a number. In the Bible, it is actually a reference to Solomon (1 Kings 10:14).

Still, all of these things are a long way away still. It does look like it is the beginnings though because when the universal economy comes, the capital will more than likely be Jerusalem, and there will be no voting process for this. Therefore, if Kushner was around then, he could be a candidate because these people won't be voted for. They will be selected or the prince described in the Bible will be selected. So a peace treaty is still a very significant thing, but the global economy still needs to shift because a global economy is still a new concept. You have to shift the economy in favor of Israel to make it seem that God has favored them. Then, this can be sold to the public by a prince.

It is hard to decipher that this is what is happening because of the way people spin in circles when they talk about these things and because there are so many other things happening simultaneously. If you read Kissinger's book World Order, that book is some doublespeak. Basically, he says that it is normal for governments to rise and fall. All of this is a natural process. So, it should come as no surprise when this present system collapses to usher in a better one restored by the "return of the Jews."

This is what he is basically saying, but not in those words, and he spins around in circles with it over and over again citing examples of this with this hypnotic message that all these things are normal. It is normal... It is normal...War brings the end of one civilization and the beginning of another... This is normal...Over and over again. It is like reading the Talmud.

The Talmud is the same kind of indoctrination in some places, and when you exist in a world that teaches these things from the Talmud, everyone ends up talking like this because of arrogance and a sense of superiority. None of these things can ever change because of this. You can't assimilate when you are taught from the Talmud. You can't repent. You can only be paranoid of the way others see you. You just have to learn to talk like arrogant, puffed up rabbi's who write nonsensical things to make it seem that they were extra special and didn't need to repent in humility. Believing that you have to keep all these extra rules means that you don't need to repent even if you don't exist in the land the way the Bible says Solomon did. Really, these teachings dumb you and make you lose the ability to trust other people or think critically or rationally.

Many people talk like this. It is good to familiarize yourself with this tone, because when they do, it is likely that they are working together even if they seem to be polar opposites. They are not. Karl Marx writes the same way. They are one and the same, Kissinger and Marx are, but most people would never see the connection between the two.

Either way, Kissinger and Marx both had a lot more authority than Kushner does at the present time. So it is unlikely that he is doing anything other than creating the impression the Trump supports the Christian right, which largely believe that you have to support Israel to be blessed by God. Trump ran Republican. If he doesn't do something like this to support Israel, he will basically lose the next election before they even start running again. So it's probably more for the image of the Trump presidency than anything else at the moment.

Aero

Superstar
We are probably looking at 8 years of Trump regardless. The main reason the democrats are terrible right now. Their best shot at energizing their party was some special election in... Georgia? Which they lost anyway. And the guy seemed like a total D-bag. Like I listened to him talk one time and could tell he has "handlers".

It's like the democrats thing now. To handle each other, and not really get anywhere. I'm convinced you can't be a democrat in office and be independent. You literally have to have handlers. And if they keep repeating the same losses over and over it's obvious. These people are in fact, insane.

Aero

Superstar
Really? So why does he match so many of the criterias of the A.C? If there's anything Iäve learned over the years, it's that nothing is a coinsidence. Genuinly curious here. :)
AntiChrist is simply an archetype. It's a symbol or idea that lays dormant within the collective unconscious. And people help give this archetype form all the time. The antichrist is here, it's been here. It's come and gone, and came back around again.

Vixy

Star
I dunno though.. He really fits the description. Alittle too well, if you ask me. And the world itself crumbling down and heeere's Kushner, fixing the middle east problems! No man, somethings off with this. I am sure, however, that Trump will be reelected, yes.

Have to read Kissingers book. Sounds very interesting, especially since well..He's Kissinger. Evil in a suit.

TMT

Star
666 is the number of the sun, and is not to be feared.

marcecar10

Established
I dunno though.. He really fits the description. Alittle too well, if you ask me. And the world itself crumbling down and heeere's Kushner, fixing the middle east problems! No man, somethings off with this. I am sure, however, that Trump will be reelected, yes.

Have to read Kissingers book. Sounds very interesting, especially since well..He's Kissinger. Evil in a suit.
That Kushner... Now that Orange Daddy is POTUS, hell he's making the most of it. It will be interesting (and maybe funny) to see what it happen.

Vixy

Star
I once heard the actual beast number was 616, and because of bad translation it stuck with other number. Don't know where i heard it but maybe we're making numbers too much of a deal.
Six and threescore six is from the bible and becomes 666.

Heard that Kushner read up on the middle east conflict waiting for the skilift. So a several decade conflict is something to be taken so light? Feels arrogant to me but we'll see.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Six and threescore six is from the bible and becomes 666.

Heard that Kushner read up on the middle east conflict waiting for the skilift. So a several decade conflict is something to be taken so light? Feels arrogant to me but we'll see.
He's a Zionist Jew who funds illegal settlements. Won't be much to see in terms of peace here, might as well just move along. 666 is the number of the building Kushner bought for a billion dollars. 666 5th Avenue. I've read it's losing money.

For hardline West Bank settlers, Jared Kushner's their man
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-kushner-idUSKBN15G4W2

Dismal Kushner/Greenblatt Meeting with Abbas
http://www.rense.com/general96/dismal.html

Last edited: