It’s 2022: Why are covens still keeping secret?

ARose

Established
The signs continue, so they can’t claim they don’t exist and be convincing.

Cultural “movers and shakers” that have complete control of the system claim witches can be benevolent.

Yet they still conceal and deceive: Why?More than half this world is totally accepting of them, now knowingly consumes products that glamorize wicca and/or Crowleyism.

So why the continued concealment?

What about Zeena Shreck? Even though she is the daughter of Anton Lavey as she seems to be a good person.

Lyfe

Star
The signs continue, so they can’t claim they don’t exist and be convincing.

Cultural “movers and shakers” that have complete control of the system claim witches can be benevolent.

Yet they still conceal and deceive: Why?More than half this world is totally accepting of them, now knowingly consumes products that glamorize wicca and/or Crowleyism.

Witchcraft is about controlling and exerting power over someone. If everyone was a witch the current witches would lose their power over others.

Witchcraft is about controlling and exerting power over someone. If everyone was a witch the current witches would lose their power over others.
Well if everyone was a witch it would level the playing field?

The pharmaceutical industry is witchcraft. They make witches' brew/potions that they've trained everyone to think of as "medicine".
I know this is an unpopular opinion...

I agree that the pharmaceutical inductry is witchcraft. However, i think at least some of so-called alternative medicine or methods to avoid using pharmaceuticals is witchcraft as well. Particularly stuff that focuses on consuming bodily wastes and things like that.

Since you believe we are supposed to be following the Law, would you agree that consuming blood, for example, under the guise of it being a "natural cure"/means to avoid using pharmaceuticals would be wrong?

A Freeman

Superstar
I know this is an unpopular opinion...

I agree that the pharmaceutical industry is witchcraft.
And yet they have most of the world under their spell and taking their poisons.

However, i think at least some of so-called alternative medicine or methods to avoid using pharmaceuticals is witchcraft as well. Particularly stuff that focuses on consuming bodily wastes and things like that.
There are natural remedies for ailments, but people need to understand why these bodies get sick in the first place.

There are two primary reasons why these bodies get sick, and both of them are meant to be instructive. The first reason for illness is to expose some toxin or toxins in our environment or some behavior that can cause permanent injury, so that we are aware of it and can avoid it. A simple example of this would be getting a stomach ache when feeding the body something it shouldn't eat or drink (or giving it too much).

The second reason is to correct errant behavior, i.e. when we do something that we know is wrong, and are indifferent about it. Father will send a punishment to bring it to our attention, so that we learn from it and correct that errant behavior. A simple example of this would be getting a headache sometime after being nasty to another individual. In both cases, the more severe the errant behavior is (the more of a threat it is to one's spiritual and physical health), the more severe the ailment usually is. The goal is always to avert that behavior which is detrimental to our true, eternal life.

Consuming bodily waste would not be a "natural remedy" for anything. It not only is disgusting, but common sense should tell someone that if your body has no use for it, and thus is expelling it as waste, it is not going to have any use for it later. But common sense today is scarce and understanding has withdrawn into its secret chamber as it says in Scripture (2 Esd. 5:9). That's why instead of seeking Father's Advice first (Matt. 6:33), people reach for the "medicine" cabinet to treat the symptoms, so they can continue to ignore Him.

Note: Since we are facing imminent famine, breaks in supply chains, and food shortages, as well as interruptions to basic services, e.g. waste removal as this war widens and becomes global (WW3), it should also be said that there are two fundamental physical causes for all illness too, both of which are illustrated in The Law: 1) a lack of nutrition and 2) unsanitary conditions. These conditions can and do create a toxic environment, and have historically been the cause of every widespread plague in human history. And they are about to be brought about intentionally, to speed up the depopulation agenda, commonly referred to as "the great culling" or "the great reset" or "Agenda 21/2030", etc.

Since you believe we are supposed to be following the Law, would you agree that consuming blood, for example, under the guise of it being a "natural cure"/means to avoid using pharmaceuticals would be wrong?
Of course. Consuming blood is prohibited in The Law for what should be obvious health reasons.

Last edited:
There are natural remedies for ailments, but people need to understand why these bodies get sick in the first place.

There are two primary reasons why these bodies get sick, and both of them are meant to be instructive. The first reason for illness is to expose some toxin or toxins in our environment or some behavior that can cause permanent injury, so that we are aware of it and can avoid it. A simple example of this would be getting a stomach ache when feeding the body something it shouldn't eat or drink (or giving it too much).

The second reason is to correct errant behavior, i.e. when we do something that we know is wrong, and are indifferent about it. Father will send a punishment to bring it to our attention, so that we learn from it and correct that errant behavior. A simple example of this would be getting a headache sometime after being nasty to another individual. In both cases, the more severe the errant behavior is (the more of a threat it is to one's spiritual and physical health), the more severe the ailment usually is. The goal is always to avert that behavior which is detrimental to our true, eternal life.
I can definitely see how this is true

Consuming bodily waste would not be a "natural remedy" for anything. It not only is disgusting, but common sense should tell someone that if your body has no use for it, and thus is expelling it as waste, it is not going to have any use for it later. But common sense today is scarce and understanding has withdrawn into its secret chamber as it says in Scripture (2 Esd. 5:9). That's why instead of seeking Father's Advice first (Matt. 6:33), people reach for the "medicine" cabinet to treat the symptoms, so they can continue to ignore Him.

Note: Since we are facing imminent famine, breaks in supply chains, and food shortages, as well as interruptions to basic services, e.g. waste removal as this war widens and becomes global (WW3), it should also be said that there are two fundamental physical causes for all illness too, both of which are illustrated in The Law: 1) a lack of nutrition and 2) unsanitary conditions. These conditions can and do create a toxic environment, and have historically been the cause of every widespread plague in human history. And they are about to be brought about intentionally, to speed up the depopulation agenda, commonly referred to as "the great culling" or "the great reset" or "Agenda 21/2030", etc.

Of course. Consuming blood is prohibited in The Law for what should be obvious health reasons.
I agree.

I will elaborate on what i meant. After the birh of my son, i started hemorrhaging. I was given three different allopathic drugs/synthetic hormones to stop the bleeding. The "natural" (meaning avoiding allopathic treatments at all costs) way of dealing with this situation is to have the woman consume the bloody placenta that has just been expelled from her body, which contains not only her blood and genetic material, but the child's.

Besides being disgusting, I believe this to be cannibalism, and forbidden. Yet i have been attacked on multiple forums, including "Christian" ones, for stating this fact. I understand people are oppposed to allopathic medicine, but sometimes this goes irrationally too far.

I also believe this is an example of how the elites are playing both sides. And as more are made aware of the origens of allopathic medicine, they blindly go for the other extreme without considering the problems there.

Apheirox

Established

They conceal to deceive. Most people have no idea [consciously, anyway] what is happening. If it was made open to them that dark Satanists are currently trying to deceive them to hell, they would change their ways and possibly adopt Christianity.

A Freeman

Superstar
I can definitely see how this is true

I agree.

I will elaborate on what i meant. After the birh of my son, i started hemorrhaging. I was given three different allopathic drugs/synthetic hormones to stop the bleeding. The "natural" (meaning avoiding allopathic treatments at all costs) way of dealing with this situation is to have the woman consume the bloody placenta that has just been expelled from her body, which contains not only her blood and genetic material, but the child's.

Besides being disgusting, I believe this to be cannibalism, and forbidden. Yet i have been attacked on multiple forums, including "Christian" ones, for stating this fact. I understand people are oppposed to allopathic medicine, but sometimes this goes irrationally too far.

I also believe this is an example of how the elites are playing both sides. And as more are made aware of the origens of allopathic medicine, they blindly go for the other extreme without considering the problems there.
Thank-you. Agreed.

They conceal to deceive. Most people have no idea [consciously, anyway] what is happening. If it was made open to them that dark Satanists are currently trying to deceive them to hell, they would change their ways and possibly adopt Christianity.
I think you are overestimating the average person reasoning ability on this subject. They are thinking whatever this is probably a new show on Netflix and are concerned what time it starts in order not to miss the first episode or maybe to wait awhile until the whole season is finished so they can binge watch the whole season while they eat buttered crickets instead of popcorn ?