Is There Some Significance With Celebrities Going To Blond Hair?

L.B.

Established
scarlett johansen (i dont know how to spell her last name) but her hair was cut off too. Not sure if it was mentioned.

Simka

Established
I don't think there is any significance. Celebrities change their look in order to attract more attention and to experiment. Don't forget that all of them have teams of professionals who decide what hairstyle or haircut should be created. It has to be noted, there are celebrities who don't color blond. If you are interested, there is a good collection of different celebrity haircuts and hairstyles on https://therighthairstyles.com/category/celebrity-hairstyles/ . By the way, there are famous people who prefer having natural hair color like Selena Gomez

sailormoon

Established
I agree it’s just following with the Arian look. I think on a subconscious level Americans view blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin as some superior standard of beauty. I have all 3 and had been complimented on them so much growing up I thought I was sure beautiful! Now I’m wise enough to realize how superficial beauty is.

TrustNo1

Established
Going back to the MK Ultra idea that the person has been reprogrammed, I think they choose blonde because it represents a blank/new/wiped canvas.
But then I’ve seen some celebrities go pink as well so what’s that about?

queen82

Star
Going back to the MK Ultra idea that the person has been reprogrammed, I think they choose blonde because it represents a blank/new/wiped canvas.
But then I’ve seen some celebrities go pink as well so what’s that about?
pink was linked to the beta programming if i'm not wrong

Silvi19

Established
Maybe this has been covered in VC before but what is the significance of celebrities going blond all of the sudden?

Noticed Kim Kardashian is blond and now her mother is too. Katy Perry has recently gone blond. Kanye West emerged from psych treatment with blond hair as well before he dropped off the radar.

Is there some significance with going blond?

Maybe this helps you.

moodychick

Established
The most popular celebrities are blondes. It seems most of the female ones who dye with that color becomes more famous (Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, etc.)

BananaLaser

Veteran
Doja Cat recently died her hair blonde, and shaved her hair down to a buzzcut. This is her reasoning behind why she did it. Her reasoning sounds quite pathetic to me though. There has been a lot going on with her lately, so I might create a whole thread on her altogether.

Last edited:
Alot of it seems all MK ultra to me. Even with the promoting of people dying their hair all different colours of the rainbow, I still see many women, especially walking around with fake blonde hair. It's deep MK programing for sure, and if we ask anyone about it, they won't have any knowledge of it. Seems the elites have unfortunately done a great job of mind controlling the masses into thinking this stuff is okay.