Is David Icke a controlled opposition? (Rhetorical question.)

Lalas

Star
"...
But now I'm just busy because hours ago I registered (so, to try) in David Icke's forum, made a topic about the "transition to a new technological order" of Russia, posted the starting post, posted the second, (they approved them quickly), wrote the third one, and as I pressed "post":

"Sorry!
We could not find that topic.
Contact us"

- Deleted. :D :D

Just like that, to see what the fighters against "alternative-mainstream media" (according to Icke's witty formulation) by David Icke do not allow in their forum.

At the moment, on David Icke's website (on the site, not on the forum, but it is there too) there is the very new monumental revelation of one of its authors, a certain Richard Willett, that Tucker had a red Kabbalah thread on his hand during the interview (that's all I saw, but there are certainly more shocking hot revelations). And I would only tell them about some annoying things, like how one day after the Kremlin published the interview in which Putin said "There is no stopping Musk... We have to be careful with genetic modification," in Russia, a press release for a major forum on future technologies will say that their brain-computer interfaces and genetic modifications (of humans) are better. Annoyance."

Lalas

Star

"[...]the world is in such a stage of fundamental changes, I mean not only the political sphere, the world order, multipolarity and so on[...]"
Sputnikin
By Sputnikin
10 minutes ago in Politics & Social Engineering

Brothers! Brothers. And sisters. ;)

It is not right for me to explain it to you, because not everyone has the Gift, and I could not have said it better than our Patron and Anointed Vladimir Vladimirovich, as he told the students of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University at his recent meeting with them.

"Now, when our country is actively developing, the world is in such a stage of fundamental changes, I mean not only the political sphere, the world order, multipolarity and so on, I am referring to technological changes, the technological revolution, everything that is happening in the world around us – everything is developing rapidly, intensively and interestingly. [...]"

This is from kremlin.ru. En.kremlin.ru, however, gives a little, but in my opinion a fundamentally changed translation:

"Now, as our country is actively developing, and the world is undergoing such fundamental changes, I don’t mean only politics, world order, or multipolarity, but also technological changes, a technological revolution, everything that is happening in the world – everything is developing quickly, intensively and amazingly. [...]"

(The fourth quote from the material, and the second from Vladimir Vladimirovich's speech itself.)
Do you see? Yes, the far more amazing "amaizingly" replaced the original, less amaizingly "interestingly", but, along with that, the kernel itself, the soul of the utterance, was cut out. Everything became more amazing after they killed his soul. What does this remind you? Yes: the decadent West. And to fit into the Western soulless noise for nothing, Vladimir Vladimirovich was dissouled in the English speaking version.

Disgrace.

And the soul of the utterance was just that: "the world is in such a stage of fundamental changes, I mean not only the political sphere, the world order, multipolarity and so on, I am referring to technological changes, the technological revolution".
I dare say that I follow a significant part of the incessant speeches of our anointed leader Vladimir Vladimirovich, especially in the last 3-4 years, and this is the first time I have seen him say "multipolarity and so on". Which seems to me to be a fundamental change. He does not stop talking about the coming multipolar world of justice, because some still do not believe him. And he repeats it and repeats it. But they do not believe that a New, Just and Different (from the Satanic Western) order is coming.

That is why he keeps repeating that we are in a stage of fundamental changes. But I've never heard/read it to add "[multipolarity] and so on," so I realized it was time - not all of a sudden, but a little faster - for the veil of transition to multipolarity to begin to descend to reveal all the beauty of the Essence of Change.

There are two ways to see it: if you read/listen from Western (and outside Russia in general) sources, or from Russian sources. I definitely do the second one and when I compare the view with the one presented by the first: it's like we have the western great reset Mona Lisa and everyone who shows the Russian one paints her with black glasses and a headscarf on her mouth. (I mean each; but that's for a separate topic.)

Is that okay? Is that right? IS it right? (And most importantly, why is that? What's up?)

My heart mourns the hidden Russian beauty of the great artists (who are not only Russian, but the great artists of fundamental change from all over the world). And I will not tolerate, but I will show at least a little revelation, at least the mysterious-mocking tip of the smile.

(For a more complete disclosure, it takes much more time, much more posts, long and thorough, which hardly many will read, especially when they have artistically flavored "full revelations" from a trusted person on the spot. Who no knowledgeable Russian reads, and if he reads, he is shocked and asks himself "and where is this?", "and this?". But for the West, for outside Russia in general, it really is more than anything, much more. But for an knowledgeable Russian (or other), and even for a middle-knowledgeable one, it's nothing plus question marks.)

What is it? Is it Gref? Does this have viability without Gref? Or isn't Gref at all? A little "livestock tagging," digitalization, digital ruble, biometrics, vaccines, an uncertain green future with still uneaten bugs (lion black flies soldiers), anything uncordinated packaged and distributed on Putin's whims, a few oligarchs, and the government's "fifth column" diluted in general terms like the 2030 Agenda? But what exactly is it? Is this, the mentonied, is it all (which is enough if it is implemented to the full)? Is there anything else that is planned, written, signed as a law, firmly planned for the future?

The important question: how far does the Russian Power plan to go? Because we know that the "western" are quite crazy, they actually have no border, and this is just the beginning. But we are also told EVERYWHERE that they are at war with Russia. Still, war: "unsuccessful" or "wrongly fought", whatever it is, but everywhere they confirm that it is REAL. Is that right? Is Russia failing, or, on the contrary, the "collective West"? How does the real war affect Russia? And what is the connection with "fundamental changes and the shift to a new technological order"? Questions (important?)..

Whole most key and fundamental areas, topics, projects - barely noted, and always with some coloring, but the worst thing is that the "most beautiful" (from the Little-Big Eastern Prince's contribution to the Great Global round table) "is" almost "invisible to the eyes" (outside Russia)..

Anyway, too long so far? Think so. And it's almost 13th (!), so my profligacy is reprehensible.
So, let's open this headscarf a little and try to revealed at least one little hair from Mona's mustache.

The event is so significant that there was even (of course colored) some coverage of last year's one. I haven't searched everything in English, but the best of what I've seen is this (because of the source):
https://thequantuminsider.com/2023/07/19/russias-president-vladimir-putin-talks-at-plenary-session-of-the-future-technologies-forum-highlights-the-quantum-world/
It ends like this:

(July 19, 2023)
"As Russia’s quantum leap continues, the country’s commitment to quantum technologies and its support for researchers and innovation pave the way for a promising future. The quantum industry holds the potential to revolutionize various sectors, from computing to communications and beyond, positioning Russia at the forefront of global technological advancement. With President Putin’s vision and support, Russia is poised to make significant strides in the quantum world and beyond. As preparations begin for next year’s forum on neurocognitive and biomedical technology, the world eagerly anticipates Russia’s contributions to shaping the future of technology.
SOURCE: President of Russia website"

That's what my word is about. Today is the 12th, tomorrow the 13th, and I would say the fatal one for the Western Cabal.
Apostle Tukey started it, I'll finish it.

Tighten your pants Trilatelary Rothsfeller.

000008610214_0:0:0:0_1400x1000_80_0_1_ri

Sputnikin
  • Sputnikin
  • Members
  • Author
Posted 8 minutes ago
kremlin dot ru/acts/assignments/orders/72190
"List of instructions following the meeting with scientists and the plenary session of the Forum for Future Technologies

The Head of State approved a list of instructions following a meeting with scientists and a plenary session of the Future Technologies Forum held on July 13, 2023.

September 3, 2023
[*part of them]
data collection, including the use of highly sensitive sensors based on quantum sensors;

data transmission and development of new generation communication systems;
f) with the participation of leading research universities, within the framework of the Future Technologies Forum in 2024, ensure consideration of the development and use of modern technologies in medicine, including biomedical technologies and neurotechnologies.
Report – until February 1 and August 1, 2024;"

The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of all-Russian, international, congress, exhibition, business, social, youth, sports, and cultural events, established in accordance with a decision of the President of the Russian Federation.
avvKKmAqVYW5Kmgyge-Z67AbsCFuPBUB-An-Q496
Roscongress Foundation VK
https://vk.com/roscongress?w=wall-211047807_3005
"10 Feb [2024] at 15:00
There are only a few days left before the start of the second Forum of Future Technologies, the construction of premises in the WTC is in full swing. We will tell you about what awaits the participants firsthand.

Grigory Velikikh, Project Manager and Deputy CEO for Expert and Analytical Work of the Roscongress Foundation:

• About the concept
The forum is dedicated to science and its practical application in terms of advanced technological solutions. Last year, it was a block of quantum technologies. This includes biomedical, neurobiotechnology, and technologies related to the healthcare industry in general. The main goal is to promote the advanced ideas of the Russian and foreign expert community.

• About the exhibition
One of the key elements of the forum. Probably, the largest stand will be at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, where the main developments of the industry will be demonstrated. At the exhibition, you will be able to communicate with developers who are ready to talk about their products.

• About the program
Almost all key areas contain amazing technological solutions. For example, developments in the field of neurobiotechnology. First of all, when it comes to the brain-computer interface. In Russia, there are deeper and better developments in this area than those promoted by foreign colleagues. The forum will show how far we are at the forefront here.

The participants will also touch upon the issues of regenerative medicine. There are amazing technological solutions that are in the process of entering the practical field. Biotechnology, artificial intelligence, etc. are on the agenda, and this is a kind of assembly that will fundamentally change the methods of management and coordination in the personalization of modern medicine.
And, of course, we will talk about genetic technologies, where our country, in partnership with foreign experts, is at the forefront of technological progress.

• BRICS
In addition to events under the auspices of BRICS, there will be a fairly wide representation of experts, scientists and businessmen from the BRICS countries.
• Interest in the forum
We see a significant increase in the number of applications. There is also increased interest from the press."
JwmTX5bhxxY.jpg?size=1179x786&quality=95

How was it?

en kremlin dot ru
Interview to Tucker Carlson
Vladimir Putin answered questions from Tucker Carlson, a journalist and founder of Tucker Carlson Network.
February 9, 2024
"Tucker Carlson: So when does the AI empire start do you think?

Vladimir Putin: (Laughing.) You are asking increasingly more complicated questions. To answer them, you need to be an expert in big numbers, big data and AI.

Mankind is currently facing many threats. Due to genetic research, it is now possible to create a superhuman, a specialized human being – a genetically engineered athlete, scientist, military man.

There are reports that Elon Musk has already had a chip implanted in the human brain in the USA.

Tucker Carlson: What do you think of that?

Vladimir Putin: Well, I think there’s no stopping Elon Musk, he will do as he sees fit. Nevertheless, you need to find some common ground with him, search for ways to persuade him. I think he’s a smart person, I truly believe he is. So you need to reach an agreement with him because this process needs to be formalized and subjected to certain rules.

Humanity has to consider what is going to happen due to the newest developments in genetics or in AI. One can make an approximate prediction of what will happen. Once mankind felt an existential threat coming from nuclear weapons, all nuclear nations began to come to terms with one another since they realized that negligent use of nuclear weaponry could drive humanity to extinction.

It is impossible to stop research in genetics or AI today, just as it was impossible to stop the use of gunpowder back in the day. But as soon as we realize that the threat comes from unbridled and uncontrolled development of AI, or genetics, or any other fields, the time will come to reach an international agreement on how to regulate these things."

Right it was.
Move on to the program? (Don't expect too much; nothing you've don't heard of already. And yet.)

When pressing "publish" the third post:
"Sorry!
We could not find that topic.

Contact us"

;) :D

Lalas

Star

o_Oo_Oo_O
Super investigations...
...From, The Real Alternative Media!

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
Let's also say what happened in Free Substack after the publication of about 10-15 publications with similar information (which I have absolutely not seen anywhere else in the Western alt-media... though about exactly the same things when happening in the West (and, but much less, about Chinese, Indian, etc.), the same alt-media have published billions of articles). @truuuman , don't be angry, but I'll use your comment because it's incredibly rare:

"Hey Lalas and thank you for your effort.

Was it you in substack "noosfera" who got banned? He was writing similar stuff and got deleted.

Substack seems to be somewhat free speech atleast more than twitter etc.

So the censorship was very interesting for such niche topic."

Thank you so much, Truuuman, for saying that. (Have we talked to you in a substack? Who are you there?)

I don't know him (if anyone thinks we're doing a number to demonize alt-media :D :D If you want, think, even more fun.) :D
And here you think I'm joking or I'm an anti-Russian-pro-Western troll when I tell you that the truth about Russia is strictly limited in both the alt-media and the mainstream. Yes, friends, because this is about moving towards the new technological order, and this is a numero uno the big deal for the same global elites.

Lalas

Star
I changed my email to a non-existent one, and there you have to confirm via a link in your email, so I can't sign in anymore. Better, I love fast connections, "for a one fast", with alt-media. (Otherwise, in life, with women, I am fiercely conservative and monogamous. Contact me, girls. One by one.)