Iran Bans Zumba

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow, TOT, I'm impressed. You've finally said something that makes sense. And you didn't even have to insult anybody.
Perhaps its simply a case of your tunnel vision briefly experiencing a more comprehensive perspective :)

Aazaad

Established
From my standpoint, its rampant within the born-and-bred Muslim world.
From my standpoint, those that actually do it, like to exaggerate the numbers to:
Associate a Culture, Religion, Belief, etc. with said practices; Dishonor that Culture, etc. through that association; Cause hopelessness and discouragement in any practitioner (current or potential) of said Culture, Belief or Religion; and Strenghten its enemies.
Don't fall into their trap.

#shake&bake
#wake&bake
Awesome! How creative! so funny yet so informative!
NOT.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
From my standpoint, those that actually do it, like to exaggerate the numbers to:
Associate a Culture, Religion, Belief, etc. with said practices; Dishonor that Culture, etc. through that association; Cause hopelessness and discouragement in any practitioner (current or potential) of said Culture, Belief or Religion; and Strenghten its enemies.
Don't fall into their trap.

Awesome! How creative! so funny yet so informative!
NOT.
I dont think there is any trap set for Muslims.... born-and-bred Muslims have just, very obviously, turned away from what the original program was.
- They have re-inserted many of their barbaric, horrific cultural practices that were previously outlawed under Islamic governance.
- They have made illegal that which is lawful and made lawful that which is forbidden.
- They they practice among the most vile and vain, unjust behaviors.
- They are untrustworthy to both fellow Muslim and non.
- They hide and distort the faith of Islam. If non or new Muslims look to born-and-bred Muslims for spiritual guidance or how to implement an Islamic code of ethics into their daily, modern word lives.... the non or new Muslim quickly becomes lost and disillusioned.....
- They despoil their own lands, then emigrate to non-Muslim nations, bringing fitna with them while making demands of and abusing the native population, pushing them further away from Islam, not inviting them towards it.
- They refuse to implement even the most basic, Islamically based community principles which would actually help them (Ex. how the Vietnamese came to America under heavy persecution, with few allies and resources once the arrived, only to pull themselves up & enrich their communities within ONE single generation of arriving.... meaning first generation Vietnamese immigrants were able to improve their situation almost immediately with hard work and dedicated, communal and individual efforts).... yet demand their non-Muslim hosts re-configure entire societies to placate the "Islamic" sensibilities which said Muslims dont even utilize... its just an excuse to gain power over the populace whom has taken them in and supports them.

There are many other issues but as you can see, the so-called Ummah has a lot to answer for and the ship TRULY needs to be righted.

Etagloc

Superstar
Zumba, rock and roll, color television....

where will the decline end?????