In-Depth Analysis (BTS, KPOP Hidden Messages)

Magenta

Rookie
This thread was created for serious In-Depth Analysis and Discussions on many BTS and KPOP related events. That means looking at various shows, symbols and music videos with more thought before presenting them. This will range from Reality Shows like BTS Run, Award Show Performances, and even Vlives. Most people on these forums are wise about the symbols but choose to ignore them because they love the groups. Therefore I will ask that this is not the same here. Only present lengthy findings, thoughts, speculations for discussion with appropriate documents, videos and pictures. No fan ideas, derailing the discussion, or supporting the fandoms. Anyone who does this I will personally ask to leave the thread and go on other that support such discussions.

Remember that these things are very serious and important. Let's make this an investigative thread.

fila-bts.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 Analysis (Part 1)

Hey, I have been doubting if I should share this, but I wanted honest opinions. Please read to the end, it's divided into various parts.

WARNING. This will be long and I'm also not good at writing these stuff. For that I'm very very sorry. I thought about posting short messages at a time but that will probably be more confusing. And the reason I'm doing this is I've noticed most forums have stopped posting serious analysis on such events but only on music videos. Also some things I will say will be completely shocking, but it's how I see it and I might not be right.

I am also very new but I do read the thread every now and then so I feel like I understand what's happening. However I've been watching a lot of these Illuminati, Occult, videos so I think I understand a lot of the symbols and messages. I'll be posting these on other BTS&KPOP forums just to share some of these ideas.

Also this might not be that serious and I may be extremely nitpicky. However, that's supposed to be the purpose of forums, bringing new ideas for discussion. This time I noticed something strange with BTS RUN EPISODES.

Basically almost every BTS RUN episode is very very scripted from who wins, the jokes, how they walk around and more. If there are spontaneous moments then you will notice some members look at the camera men or managers like somethings gone wrong. Other spontaneous moments may be the in-betweens like when making something or games they can't control or reactions they can't control. But they usually try to cut out such moments in editing. This latest one made me notice that even more. Run 104. I have included some time stamps so anyone can go look into it.

Proof of Scripting
The thing that made me realise they are scripted is how they had to clarify they were in someone's house. I found that strange because no one really cares since we've seen them in hotels and other homey places. It made me realise that they were saying that what was happening was kind of important. Notice also how RM does the hand 'call-me' sign, which makes me think this visit to the manager's house had other hidden meanings. I wouldn't doubt if they were there for some ritualistic thing.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 13.58.19.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 13.59.04.png

Next is the first image that shows one of the cameramen's hat clearly has a crown. It means that the crew, cameramen and managers have written the scripts and BTS are just acting them out. Complete full control to the point that probably some members of BTS don't even have a say on what happens. Another clue to this control is the second picture, the shiny globe which is in so many award shows and videos. I'm not sure exactly what it means, maybe global dominance?. Second, the fact that right below this shiny globe there is someone clearly holding a script. They made sure to show us both these things even though usually cameramen and crew don't appear on BTS Run episodes and they are careful about that. If my theory is right about how scripted these episodes are, then the camera crew are very very adept and know the right angles, and shooting to make what they want appear. So we are seeing exactly what they want us to see.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 01.00.27.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.35.15.png

Second : And I think this is very important. The occult community talks to each other through these 'scripted moments, music, movies' and others. Mostly because they have to share it with the audience, us, the world, as predictive programming or just to make their magic more real. I think many analysis videos have said as much, mostly Jey Myers Documentaries youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFMfSsnYkzY7ra2PNb5RKQ). So there are things we don't understand but is obvious to them, therefore symbology like the crown and globe is very important. Therefore episodes like this that are watched by many people are even better for sharing hidden information. I don't know if that makes sense? :rolleyes:

So here's where I dive into what I really saw.

I think it's also important as a forum not to be biased in our analysis. I don't like how the forum picks on the members or even tries to pity them. Yes they are in a bad life, doing bad things, most are suffering, but we shouldn't be angrily picking or hating on them and we shouldn't also be pitying them or feeling sorry for them. That makes us too attached and therefore we can't see what we need to see. So I'll start off by saying most of these idols really were duped into this life, others were bred for it, and others are from rich families with much more power than we know. So how they treat each other might show this. At the end of the day however, even these powerful idols are at the mercy of true 'elites'.

1. Picking on the maknae line.

It's not uncommon that the maknae line is picked on a lot. That is Jimin, V Taehyung and Jungkook. I won't use the short form because I want this to appear on searches. My first thoughts on each.

Jimin = Lately he's been looking hypnotised or struggling with multiple personalities. He acts differently at different occasions. Run, Vlive, Youtube Lives and other things are all handled by a different personality. his RUN Episode personality is very juvenile and very different from the old much more intelligent Jimin. So mentally he's probably the most abused and is desperately acting out the script as a survival thing. Like he said, he might be the 'lowest' member in BTS = as in in the occult. Meaning there's something he wouldn't do, like how most celebrities are asked to sacrifice loved ones, but the other members were willing to do those things. His low level makes him an easy target for strict demonic possession, beta sex kitten and prostitution work. And because of all these mental abuse he's probably not that popular or loved in the group compared to how fans see him.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.32.26.png
Taehyung = He's gone very silent lately, but mentally he's not as badly off as Jimin. I personally think he's being prepared for something else, maybe a sacrifice. I don't know. Any member or all members could be sacrificed though, but the most hinted at are Jin, RM, Jimin, & V. But his silence is not the way fans see, that he's trying to act cool. I've realised that the members, managers, and staff pick on V the most, but it's very subtle. Definitely inside stuff that we won't know. His silence might be a cry for help but KPOP fans will never notice something like that so Bighit doesn't care if he doesn't appear like his old self. To me it looks like he's done with life, going through the motions, and his scripts are geared in different directions. So to some extent it could also be an act that they're allowing because it helps them (bighit) in the end.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 13.36.46.png

Jungkook = Sometimes also looks hypnotised and his multiple personalities are not so obvious. Mentally it might mean he's probably not emotional (feeling sadness, happiness, anger etc), but under a very strong influence. He wears a lot of earrings (especially in this episode), and is the most tattooed member which means that the control managers or BigHit have on him is probably very very strong, making him a true Monarch, but also a higher level person. Monarch programming is a very strong mind control that can make someone appear completely normal all the time and yet act completely different at a specific time. Most members are like this, but I think Jin,Suga,JHope are like JK. I also don't think he's the maknae we know, but is more important. To some extent he could be a manager of someone like Jimin.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.39.36.png

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 2)

2. MKUltra and BetaSexKittens

We know how much they are all sexually presented, but the maknae line was so obviously exploited in this episode.

First the feathers and feather scarfs they were given as decorations. Remember that these wins are scripted and so they got objects based on the script and not random at all. I will prove that later. It also means, Jimin wearing it around his neck immediately after was something he was told to do. And JHope teasing V with the big pink feather is also something he was supposed to do. Although JHope is probably the meanest to the maknae line (future discussion), so he might have been doing it for fun. The agenda of making them feminine is very obvious. Also as BetaSexKittens it's probably a humiliation thing that fans don't realise. I also think there's prostitution going on and they're doing this to sort of 'put them on offer'. I'm not sure.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.28.58.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.31.36.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 18.19.50.png

Another subtle symbology used in this sexual presentation is the crown that Jimin was given. I read on one of the Billie Eilish posts on this website and a video explaining it, that crowns are used to mock such victims. In that they have everything they want, wealth and fame, but have to undergo hidden abuse, treated like crap and more. Therefore the members giving Jimin the crown is a horrible humiliation thing they've done. And it's obvious from their reactions as well as Jimin going silent for a moment, that it was a sensitive thing. Later Jimin even defended himself saying that anyone would end up wearing his design so they shouldn't be too happy.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.31.54.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 07.54.35.png
EDypbT7X4AE9R4B.jpg

Same might be true for Jungkook and the gold chains that he says perfectly represent him.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.33.40.png

Another interesting symbol they used is the butterfly on the table, which represents the MKultraMindControl that they use. Butterflies are usually used to say that a person or group is under that training. The reason why it stuck out is I couldn't imagine any of them decorating with that, so they put it there solely for the audience. There are also other strange objects on the table like the flower head designs they made in a previous episode (I don't know the names of these things).

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.33.11.png

This next one might not be part of it but it looked kinda weird how RM, already wearing the pink shirt he was supposed to remake, asks 'who will be the next thumbnail'. I'm not sure if it means anything but I found it rather weird.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.57.46.png

I'm sorry for the length, but there are still more parts coming.

Attachments

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 3)

3. Occult Symbols and Hidden Meanings

There's something else that struck out during the episode and it's all the masonic symbols. We've already seen crowns, butterfly, globes and others but these next ones are much more important.

First the yellow scarf that Suga is given to decorate is very demonic looking. It focuses on the sun worship that most occultists do. I will remind you again that none of these are chance. Suga got it for a purpose.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.43.41.png

Another reason why this stood out is the fact that V's guessing game, ended with the words 'Morning Sun'. V has already been presented with a crowned sun god diety during the Golden Disk Awards VCR, which was very satanic. So him being given this clue is a give away of what kind of religion they're part of.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.52.41.pngmaxresdefault-2.jpg

Something else that I noticed occurred towards the end of the episode. Jungkook had been working on a very specific pattern on his clothes that represented a masonic attire. It made me think that whatever Jungkook is making he was asked and directed on how to make it. And since these masonic clothes are used for some kind of initiation, maybe BTS are being initiated up in their position in the occult. You know the 33degrees. I'm not really sure about this one though. Also RM spent so much time and only put in H & M as his design. Which made me think of Hannah Montana and alters for some reason. It fits more because of the pink clothing that was so subtly used to reference a very demonic image he'd worn when he was younger. So this could definitely be some kind of initiation into higher ranks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.56.45.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 08.39.03.png

Let's consider also how the different members were dressed. Let's be clear that it is planned and none of them puts on clothes they would normally wear. They've all said as much, that they don't normally dress the way they do on these episodes.

Various people that stood out to me were Jin, RM and Suga. Especially Jin as he had a very obvious purple cloud or purple explosion on his back. Purple is usually used to show demonic activity or possession so it's interesting how they kept showing us their backs so we could see these designs. Jin is often presented as not being so serious, being goofy, childish and all that, but could probably be the most important member of the group. Therefore the large purple on his back could denote high demonic activity. He was also working with a dolphin cutout and I don't know what that means exactly, but it could say he's special or important somehow since they bring up the 'KORE' reference a lot.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 01.01.17.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.48.55.png

These next ones are not so serious, but I wanted to point them out.

Suga had the word 'ESSENTIALS' written on his back, which could just be a brand or could be saying that they were saying something 'essential'. Who knows. It also surprises me how JHope spent the entire time just writing his name and adding a frowning face. It must mean something that I don't know. Please feel free to share if you have an answer.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.59.25.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.47.22.png

Lastly Taehyung pulled out a shirt with the words 'Like a Scene from a Fairy Land' written on the back. The camera crew were very careful to make sure we saw it, but only if you paused at just the right time. It made me think of the whole 'Alice In Wonderland' 'Peter Pan' MKUltra Control that most celebrities go through. Just another interesting hint.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.18.53.png

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 4)

4. Hidden Messages

There are a lot of hidden messages that are used in these shows that we don't see. Here is where I dive into speculation and feel free to discuss.

First, is the use of hand signals. A lot of people naively think that these hand signals don't mean anything. Like covering one eye has been proven on the main page 'symbols of the month' that it's declaring someone is part of these groups. There are other symbols and meanings and most people, even within the occult have come out and said that the moment we understand these signals, then a veil would be lifted from our eyes. I think there was a quote like that.

So I found it interesting that JHope made this hand signal below. And that they focused on him while he was doing it. This particular hand signal is done a lot more often than people realise and when I notice other BTS examples I'll post them here. This hand signal means that there's a hidden message they are passing between each other. Maybe between BTS themselves, or BTS to people watching the show, mostly those in the occult who already understand these signals. It could be a warning or just a message, I'm not really sure, but you can find references even on google. JHope and RM did it a lot and it made me notice that what they were saying during that time was very important as a hidden message.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.34.49.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.16.18.png

But they did it at very strange times that didn't make sense so I may be speculating.

As for JHope he did it after V guessed right that Monaco was the capital of Monaco and JHope expected him to be wrong. So the game of choosing cities had some significant importance but I'm not sure why. Even the media like Koreaboo, started posting articles of Jungkook favouritism in regards to these cities. V got Monaco, RM got Madrid, JHope got Washington DC and famously Jungkook got Seoul. It's also interesting that, except for maybe Seoul, these are places the specific members have been to and have said they like. Could it be a ritualistic thing, work, prostitution, or some other activity? I'm not sure, but because of JHope's reaction, this naming of cities is definitely not random like it normally might be.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.34.24.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.34.29.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.55.13.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.55.15.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.53.40.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.53.47.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 09.35.34.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.37.00.png

There is another set of hidden messages coming. Once again I'm sorry for the length!

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 5)

4. Hidden Messages.

Now when it comes to RM's signal, he did it when Jimin was choosing his clothes. It struck me as most weird because no one usually talks like he did at that occasion.

He pointed out that Jimin's clothes were good for the autumn, which starts around September I think. But they kept insisting again and again that it's an autumn look. That made me think something will happen to Jimin, or happen to BTS, or just happen during these months. Specifically September, October and November. It's the birthday months for Jungkook, RM and Jimin, so there could be a sacrifice during this time but I'm not sure. Mostly I just think it's a hint to something ritualistic, BetaSexKitten work or some other thing like that.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.16.03.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.16.44.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.08.18.png

Another instance of hand signals came when V was also choosing clothes. Jin this time told him that it would have been better if he choose the sky blue shirt instead. Sky Blue is interestingly the name of a future KDrama series on the trainee lives of BTS before Debut. It's actually called Blue Sky and it's just talk at this time, but it could be what they are hinting at here. Or something else I really don't understand.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.16.54.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.17.54.png

Another strange hidden message is purely just my own speculation.

RM is used a lot to deliver these messages, point out important things, and do all the hand signals. So it struck me as very odd the way he walked around when JHope was answering one of the questions. No one else did anything like this and was focused on. I know this is an insane nitpick but it really stood out to me.

It happened when JHope was supposed to fill in the blank with an appropriate word. He was given Underground and JHope said Bunker. Which in and of itself is a very scary word. RM was behind him the whole time, dressed in a shouting blue (which I think is a signal).

JHope later on said that they need underground bunkers and it made me so surprised I called someone else to watch it with me. Why would they need underground bunkers?? It made no sense really, unless you are a serious conspiracy theorist. After all most sex trade and abuse happens in such places or South Korea could be facing an attack and they literally need underground bunkers. I don't know. JHope is the bubbliest, most talkative member so it makes sense for him to say such shocking things and it might not mean anything. But I just found it really really strange.

It's interesting that RM was also behind JHope when he was guessing the capitals.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.49.27.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.49.34.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.50.08.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.54.08.png

One last Hidden Messages coming.

Magenta

Rookie
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (End)

4. Hidden Messages

The last of the hidden messages are also just speculation.

First there was an overwhelming use of doubles and numbers mostly 2 and 4. It really might not mean anything but the number 22 was the only one to get a full screen recognition. 22 is Jungkook's current age so it's interesting that he is the one who got that number playing a darts game. This really stood out. My thoughts are that maybe 22 is a date for an event or sacrifice, which then could be tied in to the 'autumn months'. Or maybe 22 shows a masonic level like the 33degrees. But the doubles were used a lot.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.26.38.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.30.43.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.27.08.png

The last picture is just a coincidence, but there have been a lot of thoughts of someone being sacrificed and all that. Personally I don't really think it will happen this year or ever. BTS bring in so much money that it will really be a big blow to the KPOP industry if someone dies mysteriously. However if it does happen, I don't think it's fixed on one member but any could be the one. I think mostly Jin, RM, V, Jimin and Jungkook could be the ones. More so Jin and V because they were born in December and a lot of people born that month die mysteriously. This specific moment made me think that one of these three could be the one, Jin, Jimin or Jungkook. But like I said, I don't really think any of them will die during these years.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.26.20.png

5. Final Proof of Scripting

To end I think a lot of people doubt if these shows are scripted. But the only way to make an interesting show is to script it even lightly. And BTS Run episodes are heavily scripted even though it seems very random. The reason why this happens is because they are the biggest celebrities on the planet right now. If you believe that there is a hidden group that pushed BTS to that level, then it's also true they are using the group for something. That's why a lot of BTS award show performances are very demonic in appearance, like the large snake that appeared in MAMA.

Therefore these shows are heavily scripted and if anything genuinely happens then it's out of the control of their managers. Maybe members picking on each other isn't scripted or other specific moments, but a lot of it is.

Something else that can prove this is when Jimin was blowing the whistle during their first pillow game. You notice for a moment that he looks at the position of certain members before blowing the whistle. In this case he looks at Suga, who is purposefully showing the 'Essentials' writing on his back. Once Suga gets to a position where he can show this writing, Jimin blows the whistle.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 01.00.21.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.59.25.png

Second is 'Picking on the Maknae Line' mostly Jimin and V.

If you watched the show, but I don't encourage you to do it if you haven't, you will notice how the dart games went. Both Jimin and V kept failing. But they failed more so when the members started telling them to feel comfortable. I know it doesn't seem serious, but the insistence on them being comfortable and not being too greedy was said repeatedly. In fact most of the repeating was done by Jin to both and in a similar way.

Suga also made the hand signal for 'keep silence', which is also very odd and not how people talk at all. It makes me think that Jimin and V failed on purpose because of these warnings. Or it was a message that Jimin and V are comfortable in their current position. After all, 'don't be greedy' could be referring to so many things from payments, position in the group, music releases or mixtapes, and so much more. It really doesn't seem random, but heavily scripted.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.22.41.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.23.58.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.24.21.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 00.24.55.png

Well, that's the end. :)

Feel free to discuss, but remember not to derail the conversation. Lengthy posts are welcome, but they don't have to be this long.

We're trying to solve riddles so don't take it lightly that these things happen all the time. BTS are part of these occult groups and are very wealthy and famous because of it. You shouldn't feel pity or anger them, but learn the meanings so you will not blindly follow things that will hurt you.

Truth is they are involved in very dark stuff, because that's how the industry works. No one is immune and no one gets to be this famous without having to do horrible stuff. It's also true that some of them are really suffering and being taken advantage of, but there's nothing you can do to change that. Their fate is very hard to change unless they start seriously seriously praying, but that's up to them. Plus I don't want to offend you, but don't pray for people deep in the industry, pray for those who are obsessed with this stuff so they may change.

So be wiser and let's make this thread much more investigative.

Sara1995

Established
BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 3)

3. Occult Symbols and Hidden Meanings

There's something else that struck out during the episode and it's all the masonic symbols. We've already seen crowns, butterfly, globes and others but these next ones are much more important.

First the yellow scarf that Suga is given to decorate is very demonic looking. It focuses on the sun worship that most occultists do. I will remind you again that none of these are chance. Suga got it for a purpose.

View attachment 38165

Another reason why this stood out is the fact that V's guessing game, ended with the words 'Morning Sun'. V has already been presented with a crowned sun god diety during the Golden Disk Awards VCR, which was very satanic. So him being given this clue is a give away of what kind of religion they're part of.

View attachment 38166View attachment 38167

Something else that I noticed occurred towards the end of the episode. Jungkook had been working on a very specific pattern on his clothes that represented a masonic attire. It made me think that whatever Jungkook is making he was asked and directed on how to make it. And since these masonic clothes are used for some kind of initiation, maybe BTS are being initiated up in their position in the occult. You know the 33degrees. I'm not really sure about this one though. Also RM spent so much time and only put in H & M as his design. Which made me think of Hannah Montana and alters for some reason. It fits more because of the pink clothing that was so subtly used to reference a very demonic image he'd worn when he was younger. So this could definitely be some kind of initiation into higher ranks.

View attachment 38168View attachment 38169

Let's consider also how the different members were dressed. Let's be clear that it is planned and none of them puts on clothes they would normally wear. They've all said as much, that they don't normally dress the way they do on these episodes.

Various people that stood out to me were Jin, RM and Suga. Especially Jin as he had a very obvious purple cloud or purple explosion on his back. Purple is usually used to show demonic activity or possession so it's interesting how they kept showing us their backs so we could see these designs. Jin is often presented as not being so serious, being goofy, childish and all that, but could probably be the most important member of the group. Therefore the large purple on his back could denote high demonic activity. He was also working with a dolphin cutout and I don't know what that means exactly, but it could say he's special or important somehow since they bring up the 'KORE' reference a lot.

View attachment 38170View attachment 38171

These next ones are not so serious, but I wanted to point them out.

Suga had the word 'ESSENTIALS' written on his back, which could just be a brand or could be saying that they were saying something 'essential'. Who knows. It also surprises me how JHope spent the entire time just writing his name and adding a frowning face. It must mean something that I don't know. Please feel free to share if you have an answer.

View attachment 38172View attachment 38173

Lastly Taehyung pulled out a shirt with the words 'Like a Scene from a Fairy Land' written on the back. The camera crew were very careful to make sure we saw it, but only if you paused at just the right time. It made me think of the whole 'Alice In Wonderland' 'Peter Pan' MKUltra Control that most celebrities go through. Just another interesting hint.

View attachment 38174
H & M is also a clothing brand name

Magenta

Rookie
Run analysis? I think you have just out botted boti's BTS thread there!...... nice work, bet you can churn out lots and lots of BTS pics and info.....lot's......and lot's.

You sound very bottish with all that analysis you're running so I'll just ask you outright.

Are you a bot?
No I'm not a bot. I think it's still impossible for a bot to write something like this. This is a legitimate discussion thread and my rumbling are just ideas I wanted to bring forward for discussion.

cadiz

Star
i dont want to be mean but....how many BTS threads are going to be made here?
Analisys of their Run shows....that means you are going to explain every episode?....basically giving them free publicity.

This thread was created for serious In-Depth Analysis and Discussions on many BTS and KPOP related events. That means looking at various shows, symbols and music videos with more thought before presenting them. This will range from Reality Shows like BTS Run, Award Show Performances, and even Vlives.

no offence but this could be easily discussed in the BTS thread.

Last edited:

Magenta

Rookie
i dont want to be mean but....how many BTS threads are going to be made here?
Analisys of their Run shows....that means you are going to explain every episode?....basically giving them free publicity.

This thread was created for serious In-Depth Analysis and Discussions on many BTS and KPOP related events. That means looking at various shows, symbols and music videos with more thought before presenting them. This will range from Reality Shows like BTS Run, Award Show Performances, and even Vlives.

no offence but this could be easily discussed in the BTS thread.
I don't think so. The BTS thread has lost it's purpose and same goes for most other KPOP threads. Members there are just arguing back and forth with each other, bringing up the same information, and even supporting the industry.

This thread is just some new information and everyone is free to take it or leave it. You don't have to read it. There are hundreds of threads.

But I think there should be a separate thread for those who want to dive into various details.

It's not just going to be RUN Episodes and I won't be doing every episode. This one just stood out to me and I had to share it. I normally don't share my findings so if I've offended anyone, I don't know. I just don't think the normal threads are working.

Sara1995

Established
I don't think so. The BTS thread has lost it's purpose and same goes for most other KPOP threads. Members there are just arguing back and forth with each other, bringing up the same information, and even supporting the industry.

This thread is just some new information and everyone is free to take it or leave it. You don't have to read it. There are hundreds of threads.

But I think there should be a separate thread for those who want to dive into various details.

It's not just going to be RUN Episodes and I won't be doing every episode. This one just stood out to me and I had to share it. I normally don't share my findings so if I've offended anyone, I don't know. I just don't think the normal threads are working.
Your threads are interesting Keep going :)

BTS RUN 104 ANALYSIS (Part 2)

2. MKUltra and BetaSexKittens

We know how much they are all sexually presented, but the maknae line was so obviously exploited in this episode.

First the feathers and feather scarfs they were given as decorations. Remember that these wins are scripted and so they got objects based on the script and not random at all. I will prove that later. It also means, Jimin wearing it around his neck immediately after was something he was told to do. And JHope teasing V with the big pink feather is also something he was supposed to do. Although JHope is probably the meanest to the maknae line (future discussion), so he might have been doing it for fun. The agenda of making them feminine is very obvious. Also as BetaSexKittens it's probably a humiliation thing that fans don't realise. I also think there's prostitution going on and they're doing this to sort of 'put them on offer'. I'm not sure.

View attachment 38152View attachment 38153View attachment 38154

Another subtle symbology used in this sexual presentation is the crown that Jimin was given. I read on one of the Billie Eilish posts on this website and a video explaining it, that crowns are used to mock such victims. In that they have everything they want, wealth and fame, but have to undergo hidden abuse, treated like crap and more. Therefore the members giving Jimin the crown is a horrible humiliation thing they've done. And it's obvious from their reactions as well as Jimin going silent for a moment, that it was a sensitive thing. Later Jimin even defended himself saying that anyone would end up wearing his design so they shouldn't be too happy.

View attachment 38155View attachment 38158
View attachment 38163

Same might be true for Jungkook and the gold chains that he says perfectly represent him.

View attachment 38159

Another interesting symbol they used is the butterfly on the table, which represents the MKultraMindControl that they use. Butterflies are usually used to say that a person or group is under that training. The reason why it stuck out is I couldn't imagine any of them decorating with that, so they put it there solely for the audience. There are also other strange objects on the table like the flower head designs they made in a previous episode (I don't know the names of these things).

View attachment 38160

This next one might not be part of it but it looked kinda weird how RM, already wearing the pink shirt he was supposed to remake, asks 'who will be the next thumbnail'. I'm not sure if it means anything but I found it rather weird.

View attachment 38161

I'm sorry for the length, but there are still more parts coming.
no body have done analysis on these reality show..I never know its even have symbolism like MV....thanks for your works