if kpop is involved in the occult , what music is not satanic? (oops i just looked back at my title and it didn't look so good so i changed it up)

orphicbae

wow... i never thought of it that way!!! this is really helpful thank you!!
----

I listen to a lot of non-mainstream punk (some of which is anti-religious, but not "satanic"), dungeon synth (basically, ambient music that has a dreamy, medieval feel to it), and actual video game music

But here's my take... Don't worry about if what you listen to is "satanic". Care about how you live your life. If the music you're listening to influencing your life negatively, yeah, drop it... But if it doesn't, don't care what some people on a forum say about it. If you like kpop and it isn't making you sin, or hurting your relationship with God (or isn't making you depressed and hurting your relationship with people), keep listening to it.

It's full of symbolism? So what. Symbols have no power unless you personally give them power. Symbols are meaningless, powerless things we humans make to be meaningful and powerful.

Music isn't a need, but if you can't lose yourself to the power of a song every now and then, I'd argue you're deliberately closing yourself off to genuine positive energy that can improve your life.[/QUOTE]

free2018

Star
so i've learned the truth and basically if we wanna believe it or not, almost all artists are involved in the occult. i never thought kpop artists would be in it too but i was wrong. does anyone know what music isn't satanic?
I don't know, but you could always make your own.
I like religious music, but I listen to secular music. I can listen if the artist's intentions aren't dark. There are talented people who just talk about life, but if I want "no sign" music: I make me own.

Maes17

Superstar
Just a short thought on music in general: if the music has no lyrics, there can't be a message/agenda - it's only about how you feel listening to it. So, listening to music without lyrics making you feel good, you're fine. Nothing bad at all.

If I listen to heavy metal for example, I feel disgusted (sorry metal-guys and metal-girls). It's loud and agressive. Listening to jazz I feel relaxt and in a good mood. If music makes me feel bad I don't listen to it. On the other hand, there's sad music which helped me trough hard times of my life, also agressive music sometimes made me calm down. But the older you get, the more you know about yourself and your feelings and what is productive listening to or not.
I listen to a lot of trance/house music and edm. Even with a bit of understanding on who is possibly with an agenda, I generally do not feel bad at all.

TruthSucker

Established
No music is safe from the evil, at least the majority of it. It's a bad idea to hop on another bad thing when you just got out of one.
I think the world isn't safe from evil as well. Humans aren't all good neither. Lets kill everyone and shut the earth down. You in it?

TruthSucker

Established
It must sucks to have such a shallow mind. You misinterpreting my words is none of my business, so I'll just let it pass any time you do that.
Don't know what you talking about but my post was meant to be ironic.

TruthSucker

Established
When you think of it though, music is just one aspect of life that is simply avoidable. Comparing the whole life to one aspect of life is like comparing apples to oranges, which in most cases will not make any sense. Just my two cents.
I've seen no one in here comparing music to life. But you are comparing music to "another bad thing".
Anyway, your life must been very sad, this is for you.

btw: comparing oranges with apples is like comparing life with a life without music, that's what you trying to say. Cause apples can be sour, oranges are sweet.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think music has that much power over peoples minds. So the whole question is kind of irrelevant. Music is like anything really. It can lift you up, or knock you down. Therefore music and life, in general, is a risk.

I just want us to keep things in perspective. Listening to some music is a very small risk to take. You aren't going to get hypnotized and turn into a drug addict. Because that's not how life really works.

The worst influences are the people closest to us. And why the people around us are so fucked up has nothing to do with their music selection.

phipps

Star
I'd steer clear of all secular music. As a Christian I know there are also "Christian Musicians" involved in the occult. Its big business now especially in certain countries and where there is a a lot money to be made, there is occultism involved too. If I see them doing some of the same things as secular artists or their music is questionable, I stop listening to their music too.

Aazaad

Established
SOME classical music, including Score (what most confuse with Soundtrack)
most folklore music (except shamanic or similar).