Hunter Biden

truth_will_out

Established
"Let me whisper a secret"
"You're one sexy kid"
"Oh, you're recording"

Edit: I just realized this thread is about Hunter, my bad. I searched for a Biden thread is all.
Funny how there's no response from the usual suspects, about this.
Yet the usual suspects would be all over your post if it was to do with Jo's business dealings in Jewkraine.

Lalas

Star
Are you being serious? 1000’s and 1000’s of people would now know about the true nature of this degenerate freak’s perverted sick and depraved documented activities, through multiple telegram channels, a lot of them UK originated.
Absolute fake, part of the bleaching powder for the images "Don" and "Vlad". Invented and distributed by Hunter controllers, , with his willing involvement.
(We just have to ask about Russia everyone, who trumpets this, and it will immediately become clear what level they are / in which team they are.
Oh, wait, maybe you're also in that same carps feeder. (The odds are about 95-9%.) So when the "Hunter pedo" comes together with "Vlad vs the pedo-Hunters empire" becomes even denser, almost "the empty word became flesh".) so, yeah, maybe is ok :)

truth_will_out

Established
Absolute fake, part of the bleaching powder for the images "Don" and "Vlad". Invented and distributed by Hunter controllers, , with his willing involvement.
(We just have to ask about Russia everyone, who trumpets this, and it will immediately become clear what level they are / in which team they are.
Oh, wait, maybe you're also in that same carps feeder. (The odds are about 95-9%.) So when the "Hunter pedo" comes together with "Vlad vs the pedo-Hunters empire" becomes even denser, almost "the empty word became flesh".) so, yeah, maybe is ok :)
Thanks for this response. Now I know you definitely are a fraud.

Lalas

Star
Thanks for this response. Now I know you definitely are a fraud.
It didn't take you long. Here, I've long been exposed for being a bot-troll with a mission to slander the Christian, human Gataka (but only as a transition to the Matrix) that Russia is building by opposing the sinister, anti-human USA/NATO/ZYO/West-Gataka (but only as a transition to the Matrix).

truth_will_out

Established
It didn't take you long. Here, I've long been exposed for being a bot-troll with a mission to slander the Christian, human Gataka (but only as a transition to the Matrix) that Russia is building by opposing the sinister, anti-human USA/NATO/ZYO/West-Gataka (but only as a transition to the Matrix).
You're saying that the photo's of Hunter and his underage victim, are fake?
Forget the flowery response - just answer the question. Do you think those photo's are fake?