Healthy mind and body, and soul too?

Zakat

Star
Oh my, i am just so forgetful.

For the life of me, i can't remember the 3rd thing to keep healthy in that section of the forums in which i am now posting a thread for the first time, Alhamdulillah.

No matter, only God Can Grant us healthiness in all matters.

Though there are surely means to that effect.

But i guess i will be focusing more on spiritual healthiness in this thread, In Shaa Allah. Aameen.

Stay tuned!
1694506398586.png

Zakat

Star
The brain is paired to the right and to the left for those who can see.

For curing any sickness, i know of two remedies although the person must have high connection to God/Allah/The Almighty for it to be made effective by His Power.

First one is to read Chapter/Surah One of The Glorious Qur'an seven times and to blow on one's palm/palms and to rub it/them on the affected area.

The second remedy is to read seven times
1694509979731.png
and to rub on the affected area. In Shaa Allah/If Wills God, cure shall be Granted. Aameen.

Zakat

Star
Chapter one of the Glorious Qur'an - Al-Faatiha (The Opening)

A'uudhubillahi minash Shayțaanir Rajeem

I seek God's Protection from Satan the accursed (verbally)

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

In The Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Verse one

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Aalameen

All Praise to God, Lord of the worlds
---

All Praises are His Alone for every world that exists

Adam lived in his own world. He was said to be around 40 meters tall. Big people of old who lived differently from us, belittled generation after generation physically although naturally and in accordance with gradual perfection of God's Law.

So was Eve.

We are their children and they are our ancestors.

Each and every child of Adam have a distinct personality, character, and way of perceiving things differently from the next person.

Somebody may see brown as green and another person green as brown and so on and so forth for all our senses of perception...

Last edited:

Zakat

Star

In the Name of God
Most Gracious
Most Merciful

The above is to be read before reading the Qur'an but also before removing one's clothing for cleaning or changing purposes.

This can help a lot to feel healthier although results may not be immediate.

Persistence is key...

Zakat

Star
In Arabic it is called Ta'awudh
It is known as an invocation
Ta'wudh means invoking His Protection against Satan or our own vain desires which the unseen enemy uses against me constantly...

Zakat

Star
Ta'awudh is an invocation.
The person who invokes is the invoker.

Tasmiyah is also an invocation.
But it is an invocation of His Blessings.
The meaning of Tasmiyah is

In The Name of God, The Most Benevolent, The Most Merciful

Ta'awudh and Tasmiyah are both invocations, although one evokes Protection and the other evokes Blessings.

Zakat

Star
Meditate

Milk is lactose and calcium
Milk is therefore sugar already
To me, sugar is pretty much poison
So why add it to the milk?
Use honey as sweetener instead.
It is also a means to good health.

It states in the Qur'an (Surah al-Nahl, the Chapter of the Bee), verses 69-70:

“And thy Lord has inspired the bee, saying, ‘Make thou houses in the hills and in the trees and in the trellises which they build. Then eat of every kind of fruit, and follow the ways of thy Lord that have been made easy for thee.’ There comes forth from their bellies a drink of varying hues. Therein is cure for men. Surely, in that is a Sign for a people who reflect.”

Zakat

Star
Qur'an, Chapter 1 Verse 2

Ar Rahmaanir Raheem

The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

End of Verse

He Is The Most Gracious for Blessing His servants immensely by Granting them satisfaction no matter what befalls them whether house or no house, food or no food, whatever He Does, the servant of Allah is always like 'Alhamdulillah wa Shukrulillah' All Praise for Allah and all Gratitude to Allah but also 'Alhamdulillahi 'Alaa Kulli Haal' All Praise to Allah in every situation.

He Is The Most Merciful for Blessing those who do good regardless of their creed although to a lesser extent than those who truly adore Him Only.

Zakat

Star
Chapter 1
Surah Al Faatiha
Also known as The Opening

'Al' Stands for 'The'
Al Faatiha = The Opening
The Arabic = The English

Verse/Line 3 or 3rd Aayah (Miracle/Sign)

Maalik Yawmid Deen
Lord of Day of Reckoning
---End of Verse 3

It is The Day where all human and djinn souls shall be gathered to answer for their deeds during their sojourn on Planet Earth.

Count 8 billion human souls actually existing now plus all that have gone by already, that is passed away, their souls separated from their bodies but existing in the dimension called al barzakh or the hereafter or the life after death awaiting Judgement Day.

That is a lot of souls and bodies. Some rot and some stay intact proving that they were His Friends during their life on Earth.

Basically you have to have remained good at heart through and through during your whole life.

If you had sinned, you always repented and followed the evil with a good deed.

You always warded off evil.

All through His Power that all those trillions of spiritual souls and physical bodies exist on a future plane of existence, to say the least.

Which is why those at peace constantly mantra God Is Always Greater than the constantly expanding universe, which is the same as the dot at the end of this sentence in His Eyes, though not in mine.

Daze

Superstar
This one will be lost on most westerners because they don't even know what wudu is. I found it interesting though. Its just more evidence the God who sent the Quran is the same god who sent the Bible.

I heard a story the other day from Ahmad Musa Jibril , The sheikh whom the west loves to demonize.

Anyway, a man went into a public restroom for abolition so he could pray. As he began washing his foot in the sink another man came in and told him to get his feet out of the sink!

The Muslim asked the stranger how many times he washed his face.? He said everyday. The Muslim said i wash my feet 5 times a day, everyday. My feet are cleaner then your face.

Daze

Superstar
One of my favorite qaris, Omar Hisham. Here's some verses on shifa.

Never forget, good health comes from God alone. Not your diet or your exercise program.

Zakat

Star
One of my favorite qaris, Omar Hisham. Here's some verses on shifa.

Never forget, good health comes from God alone. Not your diet or your exercise program.
Shukran for this :)
Beautiful recitation indeed!
Exactly, do your best to gain cure, but the results are up to Him Alone.