General entertainment

BananaLaser

Veteran
Enteetainment industry is so blatantly tainted, twisted, controlling and crooked that I do not know why people put celebrities on a pedestal or why so much about celebrities is glamorised?
The elite uses celebrities as puppets to brainwash the masses into accepting what is disordered. They make sure the celebrities (puppets) are attractive, talented, and likable, so that way they can reach a whole sea of people to put under their negative influence.

The elite uses celebrities as puppets to brainwash the masses into accepting what is disordered. They make sure the celebrities (puppets) are attractive, talented, and likable, so that way they can reach a whole sea of people to put under their negative influence.
it is interesting but why should they bother going to so much lengths to deceive us? why couldnt they allow celebrities to be creative in their own ways? why are so many of them so boring in their personalities when they could be so much more interesting if their personalities and interactions werent forced on them?

it makes no sense anymore

BananaLaser

Veteran
it is interesting but why should they bother going to so much lengths to deceive us? why couldnt they allow celebrities to be creative in their own ways? why are so many of them so boring in their personalities when they could be so much more interesting if their personalities and interactions werent forced on them?

it makes no sense anymore
Well many people follow what celebrities do, so the elite know if they can brainwash the masses by using them, then they’ll gladly take that opportunity.

Well many people follow what celebrities do, so the elite know if they can brainwash the masses by using them, then they’ll gladly take that opportunity.
yeah but it is an endless cycle eventually ppl gonna get bored. would you realistically worship football clubs if you know that a) sports is scripted and b) the club has means of forking money out of people? if they keep bumping the prices up on tickets and events that centre around celebrities then no ones gonna give a shit about the entertainers cause no one would be able to afford to invest in them 24/7

the industry is always going to win if the people demand more from celebrities thats why we have to boycott it asap

also another note that some people really do need celebrities in their lives even if they oversexualise them or absolutely think they cna do no wrong etc the less we need entertainment the less bothered we would be by all the shit that surrounds the wealthy lifestyles that they display

and my ofher questions are why would celebrities have to sell their souls in order to receive their wealths cant they achieve it in a normal manner? why does it always have to have some sort of reference to the fr33m@s0ns etc

BananaLaser

Veteran
yeah but it is an endless cycle eventually ppl gonna get bored. would you realistically worship football clubs if you know that a) sports is scripted and b) the club has means of forking money out of people? if they keep bumping the prices up on tickets and events that centre around celebrities then no ones gonna give a shit about the entertainers cause no one would be able to afford to invest in them 24/7

the industry is always going to win if the people demand more from celebrities thats why we have to boycott it asap
How would we be able to boycott it?

How would we be able to boycott it?
the first thing i do is decide if i actually need any part of it

for example we used to buy cds but now everythings digitalised or downloadable, so if you dont want to give them money download something offline and listen to it that way whereas if you keep giving them means of getting money out of you by buying things sith their names and faces

the less you need of entertainment the more you realise how truly screwed up it is and how out of hand its become

the more you need entertainment the more reason they have to launder money from the public

society has given the system and entertainment industry its winnings every time they release something new to the general public it latches onto it as though it cant do without it

that is what franchises are for to continue to keep people glued to storylines and attached to characters in return theyll keep giving people reasons to buy into it time and time again

we have to save up put money aside for ourselves and only buy something if its absolutely worthwhile in the long run

only go to events if they arent costing an absolute fortune

this is why so many people suck at saving money because the entertsinment puts more and more reasons to splurge on the rich

things used to be simpky enjoyed and consumed in basic levels nowadays its way way above that and the only way i see this going is that so mang people going to be so broke because of how much they put into the back pockets of the rich

would you realistically go to a concert if tickets cost more than 500 quid then include travel, fuel, outfits, accessories, merch and getting back home then hotel if needed that is why nothing is cheap these days they have society stuck in a loop of constantly feeding the rich what they want, money, energy and attention

we need to give them less of what they want, unsubscribe from things you no longer need and maybe just keep the odd subscriptions like if you watch netflix more than prime just keep the one you should never need more than one subscription in order to experience brief distraction from reality

I absolutely agree with the sentiment of stop consuming their "entertainment".

But once someone has poked around long enough, the realization that the elites don't push this stuff for the money will come up. They create the money. Even if people don't consume it, they will still pay these "celebrities".

It's still worthwhile to boycott tho, to keep yourself occupied in more worthwhile pursuits. Freeing oneself of the programming.

The "celebrities" will get paid regardless, but the money you save can be used for bettering your life.

I absolutely agree with the sentiment of stop consuming their "entertainment".

But once someone has poked around long enough, the realization that the elites don't push this stuff for the money will come up. They create the money. Even if people don't consume it, they will still pay these "celebrities".

It's still worthwhile to boycott tho, to keep yourself occupied in more worthwhile pursuits. Freeing oneself of the programming.

The "celebrities" will get paid regardless, but the money you save can be used for bettering your life.
thanks for the cool reply and I also agree. I feel like its next to impossible to truly escape from modern day overhyped junky entertainment its everywhere and you dont even have to be online in order to be forced to witness yet more junk because screens are everywhere

most conversations that people have nowadsys are centred around some form of junky entertainment

my concern is that even if only a small amount of us tried boycotting it by ignoring it entirely theyll still find something to sway us into watching it or following some sort of event and group or artists

the more junk they shove out the more likely people will still plug money in the rich peoples back pockets :(

dorakorea

Established
mustve been nice in the 1800s to not give a shit who was saying or doing what
sadly, people in the 1800's were forced to constantly worry about what society thought of them. Even men, who were the masters of the world, had some stupid " moral" obligations to fulfill no matter what. For example, if they were caught together with a girl at night, the scandal could hinder both families, so they had to hurry and marry the lady. They had to be careful about their private life all the time, for the punishment wasn't just a bad reputation. Noblemen were free to do whatever they want though, they were worshipped wherever they went. A nobleman could choose to be a gentleman and marry the damsel, or to just ruin her without afterthoughts.
Women had to submit to an endless list of ridiculous social rules. England during the Victorian age went to unbelievable extremes. For example, ladies were not allowed to eat the breast of chickens. The "breast" was the problem as it hinted at their own breast. It was an improper and wanton thing to do. The poor creatures had to find ways to elude the very strict rules that dominated their lives. For example, they came up with a coded language to communicate with men in public events. They used the movements of their fans to deliver secret messages to the gentleman of their choice.
Obviously they had to make a good marriage in order to not be a burden for their families and not die in poverty as old maids. But having babies was extremely dangerous, so many of them died in childbirth at such an young age. Can you imagine ending up in a cemetery at age 17 because you had to give a son to your husband? Jane Austen saw so many relatives and friends dying like that, she was understandably terrified at the thought of marriage and never married. Good for her.
My life so far has been all but easy, but everytime I hear stories like this I feel so lucky for being a woman now and not in those terrible eras.

Last edited:

MonBra

Rookie
I agree! People spend so much time following the news about celebrities. A lot of them often complain that they don't have time for sports, traveling, hobbies, etc.

Simka

Established
I also noticed that. Some of my friends often ask me why I'm so inactive when it comes to social media. I just don't get it. Why should I share my personal life with the whole world? I prefer spending more time with my family and sharing the good moments with them. For example, last summer, I called dollywood customer service and booked a tour there. It was a great trip and we all had lots of emotions, but when people asked me about it later, they seemed to be offended that I didn't share photos on social media, so they could also watch them.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
only go to events if they arent costing an absolute fortune

this is why so many people suck at saving money because the entertsinment puts more and more reasons to splurge on the rich

things used to be simpky enjoyed and consumed in basic levels nowadays its way way above that and the only way i see this going is that so mang people going to be so broke because of how much they put into the back pockets of the rich

would you realistically go to a concert if tickets cost more than 500 quid then include travel, fuel, outfits, accessories, merch and getting back home then hotel if needed that is why nothing is cheap these days they have society stuck in a loop of constantly feeding the rich what they want, money, energy and attention

we need to give them less of what they want, unsubscribe from things you no longer need and maybe just keep the odd subscriptions like if you watch netflix more than prime just keep the one you should never need more than one subscription in order to experience brief distraction from reality
I'd advise you to stop going to mass events. Nowadays this is absolutely dangerous. No matter how much it costs,it is wiser to keep some safe distance from big crowds.

Eldesande

Established
and my ofher questions are why would celebrities have to sell their souls in order to receive their wealths cant they achieve it in a normal manner? why does it always have to have some sort of reference to the fr33m@s0ns etc
technically, is it even possible? A person can't actually "sell" their soul because it's not for sale. Souls belong to God.