Francis Scott Key Bridge Attack in Baltimore Black Swan Event

Lucy

Star
The collapse of the Key Bridge is not just a Maryland crisis. The collapse of a key bridge is a global crisis," Maryland Gov. Wes Moore said during Wednesday afternoon's press conference. "The national economy and the world's economy depend on the port of Baltimore. The port handles more cars and more farm equipment than any other port in the country."

truth_will_out

Established
I can see this guys point and I think he is being genuine, but it needs to be realised that all the way along that bridge, running along it will be hundreds of high and low voltage cables that run the various systems that make it a working bridge mainly lighting, signage etc. As soon as the tension is taken the cables are going to snap and spark. In fact, if you look into the recovery mission that will now be happening, I'd wager that one of the early and biggest hurdles they'd have to undertake, would be isolating the damaged power systems that are now making the whole bridge a live connection.

Everything we know about this is conjecture that we have filtered through various methods of lying and duplicitous propaganda emanating from the power lords. At present time nothing can be trusted except for your own ability to discern all. This was cyberattacks. It was preplanned. Anyone who is paying attention knows who this is and why. The repercussions will be felt throughout the land and people know that we are at war with invisible enemies. Electromagnetic problems beyond control.

RecievingA

Veteran
I can see this guys point and I think he is being genuine, but it needs to be realised that all the way along that bridge, running along it will be hundreds of high and low voltage cables that run the various systems that make it a working bridge mainly lighting, signage etc. As soon as the tension is taken the cables are going to snap and spark. In fact, if you look into the recovery mission that will now be happening, I'd wager that one of the early and biggest hurdles they'd have to undertake, would be isolating the damaged power systems that are now making the whole bridge a live connection.
Fair point. But now the blackbox of the ship is missing 2 minutes?

truth_will_out

Established
Fair point. But now the blackbox of the ship is missing 2 minutes?
It looks like I've got an iron in the fire here, which I genuinely haven't. I just think that it's far more likely retaliation taken by Russia than a false flag.

The black box being not being located could be for a number of reasons - hiding the overriding of the ship's control systems , for instance. We know that Russia has this capability.

Lalas

Star
It looks like I've got an iron in the fire here, which I genuinely haven't. I just think that it's far more likely retaliation taken by Russia than a false flag.

The black box being not being located could be for a number of reasons - hiding the overriding of the ship's control systems , for instance. We know that Russia has this capability.
It's about these pale trolls.

Another pale theory of the same pale troll is that "the plandemic is over, almost everyone has made sense of it, and if the elites now try a new plandemia, no one will fall for the bait."; and of course, he bites seamlessly at the newest noisy psios, such as the ISRAELI GENOCIDE (!!!)

Last edited:

RecievingA

Veteran

Russia isn't looking for an escalation. They want to keep things contained to Ukraine until NATO comes to the table. But by the bombings and shooting in Russia and Iran. It seems NATO hopes to escalate to article 5.

That way when the entire Western governments are against Russia and Iran, they can finally cripple them as they've long wanted and put China on the back foot. And stop everyone divesting from the US dollar. That finances the massive US debt that allows them to run $30 trillion deficits.

Although some people believe the financial markets are being collapsed on purpose to bring about the great reset and UBI.

Last edited:
Russia isn't looking for an escalation. They want to keep things contained to Ukraine until NATO comes to the table. But by the bombings and shooting in Russia and Iran. It seems NATO hopes to escalate to article 5.

That way when the entire Western governments are against Russia and Iran, they can finally cripple them as they've long wanted and put China on the back foot. And stop everyone divesting from the US dollar. That finances the massive US debt that allows them to run $30 trillion deficits.

Although some people believe the financial markets are being collapsed on purpose to bring about the great reset and UBI.
US military has never won any Wars. They are in the business of losing wars. Russia is teaching a lesson that will be learned whether US military likes it or not.

RecievingA

Veteran
US military has never won any Wars. They are in the business of losing wars. Russia is teaching a lesson that will be learned whether US military likes it or not.
The US have never been about winning wars, it's about looting the enemy country. Even if they "lose" in the end, they've secured the resources.

tali2.jpg

I go with the usual suspects: Synagogue of Satan.

truth_will_out

Established
It's about these pale trolls.

Another pale theory of the same pale troll is that "the plandemic is over, almost everyone has made sense of it, and if the elites now try a new plandemia, no one will fall for the bait."; and of course, he bites seamlessly at the newest noisy psios, such as the ISRAELI GENOCIDE (!!!)
Flowery shakespearian prose doesn't make you right I'm afraid, and use as many laughing emoticons as you please.

I stand by everything that you've just tried to ridicule my stance with, it only makes me even more wearier of you are and what your intentions are with how you operate on this forum.

Lalas

Star
Flowery shakespearian prose doesn't make you right I'm afraid, and use as many laughing emoticons as you please.

I stand by everything that you've just tried to ridicule my stance with, it only makes me even more wearier of you are and what your intentions are with how you operate on this forum.
"My intentions are with how I operate," wow, what an agent I am, I have a intentions are with how I operate. Which is: with facts, and questions based on (coincidentally very rare, or completely absent in the info-scope) facts. This contradicts the disinfo of the NWO with which some have swallowed themselves and this do not like. Then I have "a intentions are with how I operate."

I stand by everything that you've just tried to ridicule my stance with, it only makes me even more wearier of you..
Of course you're behind all this. What else do you do? It's so easy: you just keep taking on the copious CIA disinfo that spreads the alternative "CIA resistance" and add it to your neural path on the matter. Russia is fighting the US/West/NATO/ZIO, they are fighting Rusia, and everything is going smoothly.

The opposite is extremely exhausting and acts confusing and disintegrating. That's why you is even more wearier of me. Normal.

(*The plandemic failed, and with it a great reset failed, there is no continuing, much stronger after February 2022, development and preparation for the broad implementation of Russia's fundamental strategic programs for biodigital convergence with new brain-computer communication, etc... Hey-hey - The Happy Times! :) )

Last edited: