Fall of the Cabal Documentary

I'm sad to learn that Janet has passed away. I know @DesertRose posted some of her videos in the NWO thread and seemed to have great insight into what's currently going on. Below is what Cynthia posted on their website. I'm not sure exactly where but Cynthia does state the reason Janet went missing is because the police were too lazy to look into her disappearance after her friends and/or family reported her missing. I think it wasn't until they actually looked into the abandoned van the second time did they find Janet deceased at five weeks :

"Very sad message about Janet
13/01/2024
Dear friends,
I have a deeply sad message to deliver.
Janet has been found dead after a period of 5 weeks in which she was missing.
She died of suicide by taking an overdose of medicines on November 16th 2023.
Janet has had a life time of struggling against severe depressions and death wishes. A few times a year she would experience a deep emotional episode. This last time was one too much…
She was in the process of dealing with her youth issues which she wrote about in her blogs, and it seemed like a never ending story to her.
She tried everything.
She tried to save others, me included.
She tried to save the world with creating Fall of the Cabal.
But she couldn’t save herself.
Underneath her smiles and silly jokes, she deeply hated life.
For me, she meant the world.
We were so aligned, so in tune.
We only needed a glance to completely understand each other.
We shared the same humour, the same silly jokes.
We shared the same determination to find the truth and spread it to the world.
Janet already made name as a crop circle researcher and author.
She really reached the masses with her original 10 part series The Fall of the Cabal.
It was an honour for me to work with her, to share her professionalism, her passion. When we worked together, we worked as one.
We had the same ideas about the script, the same ideas about the research.
We started with a script of 17 parts for the Sequel to the Fall of the Cabal in 2020.
We ended up with 28 parts…
and are only halfway the original script.
There is still so much to say, so much more to expose.
But it will never be the same, when ‘the voice’ behind the series falls away.
I will not finish The Sequel alone.
I will leave it as it is today, with an open end.
One day I might release the rest of the script to the world.
But it will be in a different form.
The Sequel was our co-production and it will never be the same without Janet.
This doesn’t mean Fall Cabal will end here.
I will continue to fight for the children, make presentations, produce DVD’s and books and fill our Telegram channel with the most important daily truths you don’t hear in the news.
Janet, we lived together for 5 ½ years, 24/7
We were soulmates, best friends and best co-workers ever. You were the 2nd mother for my children and the light in our lives.
I will miss you more than anything.
I will end this sad message with Janet’s own words:
With love, as always, Cyntha."

(source)

Daze

Superstar
I'm sad to learn that Janet has passed away. I know @DesertRose posted some of her videos in the NWO thread and seemed to have great insight into what's currently going on. Below is what Cynthia posted on their website. I'm not sure exactly where but Cynthia does state the reason Janet went missing is because the police were too lazy to look into her disappearance after her friends and/or family reported her missing. I think it wasn't until they actually looked into the abandoned van the second time did they find Janet deceased at five weeks :

"Very sad message about Janet
13/01/2024
Dear friends,
I have a deeply sad message to deliver.
Janet has been found dead after a period of 5 weeks in which she was missing.
She died of suicide by taking an overdose of medicines on November 16th 2023.
Janet has had a life time of struggling against severe depressions and death wishes. A few times a year she would experience a deep emotional episode. This last time was one too much…
She was in the process of dealing with her youth issues which she wrote about in her blogs, and it seemed like a never ending story to her.
She tried everything.
She tried to save others, me included.
She tried to save the world with creating Fall of the Cabal.
But she couldn’t save herself.
Underneath her smiles and silly jokes, she deeply hated life.
For me, she meant the world.
We were so aligned, so in tune.
We only needed a glance to completely understand each other.
We shared the same humour, the same silly jokes.
We shared the same determination to find the truth and spread it to the world.
Janet already made name as a crop circle researcher and author.
She really reached the masses with her original 10 part series The Fall of the Cabal.
It was an honour for me to work with her, to share her professionalism, her passion. When we worked together, we worked as one.
We had the same ideas about the script, the same ideas about the research.
We started with a script of 17 parts for the Sequel to the Fall of the Cabal in 2020.
We ended up with 28 parts…
and are only halfway the original script.
There is still so much to say, so much more to expose.
But it will never be the same, when ‘the voice’ behind the series falls away.
I will not finish The Sequel alone.
I will leave it as it is today, with an open end.
One day I might release the rest of the script to the world.
But it will be in a different form.
The Sequel was our co-production and it will never be the same without Janet.
This doesn’t mean Fall Cabal will end here.
I will continue to fight for the children, make presentations, produce DVD’s and books and fill our Telegram channel with the most important daily truths you don’t hear in the news.
Janet, we lived together for 5 ½ years, 24/7
We were soulmates, best friends and best co-workers ever. You were the 2nd mother for my children and the light in our lives.
I will miss you more than anything.
I will end this sad message with Janet’s own words:
With love, as always, Cyntha."

(source)
Usually those who expose tend to get murdered.

Not sure if i buy the "depressed suicide". Even if the source is allegedly her friend.

Usually those who expose tend to get murdered.

Not sure if i buy the "depressed suicide". Even if the source is allegedly her friend.
Anything's possible, but I've never read Janet's blogs about fighting depression. Below is another excerpt from their site where Cynthia says what DIDN'T happen to Janet:

I feel sorry for this group that do everything to keep her alive. But I have to burst your bubble.
- No, Janet is not beamed up by a UFO. (She would have loved that!)
- No, Janet is not secured by Q. (She would have loved that!)
- No, Janet is not killed by the Cabal or anyone else.
- No, Janet is not in a Witness Protection Programme. (She would have hated that!)
- No, Janet is not enjoying her pension, while I tell the world she died. (She didn’t need that!)
- And no, Janet is not killed by me. (What are you thinking, my God!!)

And finally we have a group of … I don’t know how to classify them. They call themselves truth-seekers, but all they do is confuse people, create chaos and division, and seek sensational stories. If they can’t find any, they just create them. The best way to ‘feed’ their followers is to create suspicion and mistrust. And so they searched the internet and ‘analysed’ my announcement of Janet’s death.

(source)

Below is a video of Cynthia talking about Janet's death:

DEEPLY SAD MESSAGE ABOUT JANET OSSEBAARD (3 mins, 55 secs)

Could she be lying? Of course, but Cynthia seems believable to me because a) she's not overacting when she's talking and b) at 1:21 she appears to be sincere in her grief discussing the loss of her friend as I've seen this recently in people when they've lost someone as they lift their heads (apparently to their left) and discuss what they remember about them.

Daze

Superstar
Anything's possible, but I've never read Janet's blogs about fighting depression. Below is another excerpt from their site where Cynthia says what DIDN'T happen to Janet:

I feel sorry for this group that do everything to keep her alive. But I have to burst your bubble.
- No, Janet is not beamed up by a UFO. (She would have loved that!)
- No, Janet is not secured by Q. (She would have loved that!)
- No, Janet is not killed by the Cabal or anyone else.
- No, Janet is not in a Witness Protection Programme. (She would have hated that!)
- No, Janet is not enjoying her pension, while I tell the world she died. (She didn’t need that!)
- And no, Janet is not killed by me. (What are you thinking, my God!!)

And finally we have a group of … I don’t know how to classify them. They call themselves truth-seekers, but all they do is confuse people, create chaos and division, and seek sensational stories. If they can’t find any, they just create them. The best way to ‘feed’ their followers is to create suspicion and mistrust. And so they searched the internet and ‘analysed’ my announcement of Janet’s death.

(source)

Below is a video of Cynthia talking about Janet's death:

DEEPLY SAD MESSAGE ABOUT JANET OSSEBAARD (3 mins, 55 secs)

Could she be lying? Of course, but Cynthia seems believable to me because a) she's not overacting when she's talking and b) at 1:21 she appears to be sincere in her grief discussing the loss of her friend as I've seen this recently in people when they've lost someone as they lift their heads (apparently to their left) and discuss what they remember about them.
It's too suspect, Orwell. Hardly anyone today exposing the cabal commits suicide, even though this is nearly 100% of what the official narrative normally claims.

I can see people getting depressed and going to a dark mental place while researching child exploitation, but I would think justice and the need to shine light on the truth would drive one towards what is right. God tends to strengthen these people.

If her friend was killed, and she has knowledge of it, then she probably fears for her own life. Maybe she even got a message to bury it. Possibly she took a payment. Did she recently acquire wealth? ... God knows best.

Last edited: