Explosives sent to Obama, Clinton, CNN

Korey said he was one of those who initially believed the bombs being sent to top Democrats were a false flag operation perpetrated by the left, as Trump implied Friday morning.

“I was thinking it too. I thought it was someone doing this to send a message to scare people. Maybe a Democrat,” he said. “Finding out that this guy did it — it was kinda like, I can see him doing it, just due to how much support or how passionate he was about the news media and Hillary Clinton. I put two and two together, and now I’m like, wow, he really was crazy.”

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bd32dcee4b055bc948b4c90

I’m really not feeling false flag on this one, at all.

Helioform

Star
Wayback Machine shows Cesar Sayoc's political party as democrat. His profile is being scrubbed everywhere. Odd.
http://web.archive.org/web/20181026155907/https://www.mylife.com/cesar-sayoc/e750795670848

Someone happened to leave this review today before his profile was scrubbed: "Fellow member of the Mar-A-Lago Club. He is good friends with Don and Eric Trump so he always gets us good tee times. Very loyal to the President too! Good guy!"

Yeah, no. I'll wait.
Odd because no one ever changes their political affiliation?

Wayback Machine shows Cesar Sayoc's political party as democrat. His profile is being scrubbed everywhere. Odd.
http://web.archive.org/web/20181026155907/https://www.mylife.com/cesar-sayoc/e750795670848

Someone happened to leave this review today before his profile was scrubbed: "Fellow member of the Mar-A-Lago Club. He is good friends with Don and Eric Trump so he always gets us good tee times. Very loyal to the President too! Good guy!"

Yeah, no. I'll wait.
Pictures of him in a MAGA hat from three damn years ago, the guy is a Trump cultist, deal with it.

Devine

Star
Most of the stuff he said was while he was campaigning. But it doesn't matter because he got elected anyway.

“I’d like to punch him in the face”
Trump said this in front of a crowd of supporters, after a protester was removed from one of his rallies in Las Vegas on 23 February 2016.

“Maybe he should have been roughed up”
Trump said this on Fox and Friends on 22 November 2015, in reference to Black Lives Matter protester Mercutio Southall Jr., who was ejected from a Trump rally in Birmingham, Alabama a day earlier.

“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”
Trump said something very close to this at a tense rally in St. Louis, Missouri in March 2016. Protesters repeatedly disrupted the then-candidate’s stump speech, prompting Trump to call for their removal on several occasions, in no uncertain terms, urging “Get ’em out of here.”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will”
Trump said this on 11 August 2015, when asked at a press conference in Birch Run, Michigan whether he would ever yield the stage to a protester at one of his events.

“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of”
Trump said this at a press conference in Palm Beach, Florida on 11 March 2016. He was referring to the Las Vegas incident weeks earlier, after which he mused that he would like to have punched a protester in the face.

“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”
Trump said this during another rally in March 2016, this time at Macomb County Community College in Warren, Michigan.

“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
At a rally in Kansas City, Missouri on 12 March 2016, Trump riffed on an incident earlier in the day in Dayton, Ohio, when a protester attempted to storm the stage he was on, before being dragged away by Secret Service agents.

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
Trump said this at a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in February 2016, although the quotation is truncated.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

Said recently that democrats were "mobs", and similar to arsonists. Also constantly calls the press the "enemy of the people" and recently praised the assault of a reporter.
hmm ok well thanks for presenting some actual quotes! assuming their accurate Despite coming from snopes (tsk tsk)
while they are vague and relatively mild IMO, i don't agree with him saying it. he says and does tons of shit i don't agree with. still think he not illuminati though :)

Devine

Star
Yeah VC had to put "right wing terrorism" in scare quotes as if it isn't the second most common form of terrorism world wide.

If it would have been a conservative targeting democrats at that baseball game you would have been calling that a FF too, its only real if the liberals do it, right?

And don't call me a liberal!
i don't understand why we refer to other political systems around the world as left and right, are they really all organized just like our system? repubs and dems? this confuses me perhaps if i had attended high school i would know... :)

Devine

Star
Mail Bomb against Democrats and reporters: Heavily covered 24/7 by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Reuters, Fox, Time, Variety, Wired, NY Times, NY Post, Politico, Telegraph, Daily Mail, BBC, WSJ, CNBC, WaPo, New Yorker, Vox, USA Today.. list too exhaustive. In most cases there are multiple stories from the same news outlet.

Ricin attack against Republicans including the POTUS: Minimally covered by Fox, NY Times, Reuters, CNN, WaPo, USA Today, and a few other major news outlets. In most cases it was a single story.

Ask yourselves why the attack against the President and Republicans is a non-story, while an attack against Democrats is 24/7 coverage. How is this right or fair? Why does this look like propaganda instead of news?
YES

Devine

Star
No, we're not. There was a time the Vigilant Citizen forums could have claimed that, but these days it's not. Anyone who isn't part of the Judeo-Christian faiths isn't genuinely warmly welcomed and people are increasingly spouting right-wing rhetoric. Hell, we have a good number of posters who think Donald Trump is actually on our side...

A president, elected to the highest office in one of the world's most powerful countries, who owns multinational businesses and was selected the electoral college... Is somehow on our side.

That seems like the opposite of free-thinking to me.

That's debatable. He's certainly a lot less "traditional" than many of his viewers and peers. His views on drugs, homosexuality, etc. At the same time, he's a pretty big fan of people like Varg Vikernes, beyond his music, who's a white supremacist, murderer, and terrorist and chills around with the YouTube community that often starts people on their journey to the far-right.
if he's the puppet why don't they support him?

Devine

Star
many remarking the stickers look brand new :)
look there are so many nut jobs in this country who do fucked up stuff we can't blame people for it! theres no one to blame its mental illness!

many remarking the stickers look brand new :)
look there are so many nut jobs in this country who do fucked up stuff we can't blame people for it! theres no one to blame its mental illness!

And? There are pictures of the van online from months ago with the stickers on it.

Yeah its mental illness but violent rhetoric from Trump triggered this.