Cultural Revolution ✊

Maes17

Superstar
Probably unemployed, young adults/students, or single. Unless they work during the day and go make their home in Chaz at night, but I doubt they have families or would bring their family there.
Makes sense. At least to me. I could only imagine having so much time on your hands with nothing to do but to really sit in your thoughts. The mind is capable of going to some dark places

Lisa

Superstar
Probably unemployed, young adults/students, or single. Unless they work during the day and go make their home in Chaz at night, but I doubt they have families or would bring their family there.
A lot of them looked like college aged kids to me..

whys ur answer to everything to just pose a similar situation from another extremist group care to actually adress the matters at hand or i dont know, why dont u just go live in chaz with vance city eagle, ud do well there.

justjess

Superstar
No interest in living in Chaz. Just a little tired of the hysteria. There’s nothing new under the sun, everything’s been tried before and just because a group of people with beliefs you don’t agree with try it doesn’t mean the world is ending or there’s some liberal fascism incoming any second.

ive got over 7,000 posts. Maybe 200-300 are pointing out hypocrisy without further dialogue, I think my ratios are fine. If you don’t like it don’t be a hypocrite.

No interest in living in Chaz. Just a little tired of the hysteria. There’s nothing new under the sun, everything’s been tried before and just because a group of people with beliefs you don’t agree with try it doesn’t mean the world is ending or there’s some liberal fascism incoming any second.

ive got over 7,000 posts. Maybe 200-300 are pointing out hypocrisy without further dialogue, I think my ratios are fine. If you don’t like it don’t be a hypocrite.
Blah blah, we know ur game, ud be there in a second, we know that too, because when it comes down to it, ORANGE MAN BAD. Theres no hypocrisy here, did those people take over a police station? spray paint the whole fkin town.

justjess

Superstar
Blah blah, we know ur game, ud be there in a second, we know that too, because when it comes down to it, ORANGE MAN BAD. Theres no hypocrisy here, did those people take over a police station? spray paint the whole fkin town.
what game is that? I comment my opinion just like everyone else. Sometimes I point out glaring hypocrisy and blind spots. Don’t like it? Put me on ignore.

They Forcibly took over a federal building and held it by force for days/weeks (I don’t remember). They were arrested and then acquittted. And you know what? Good for them for standing up for their rights.

the police in Chaz were not forcibly taken over or evicted. They left.

Maes17

Superstar
I could go in. Bash in chaz residents and orange man supporters and still be classified as an extremist.

Chaz kids and cheeto man kids need a timeout. They are interfering the adults trying to make a decent living.

Not to mention they are possibly spreading covid. Thanks folks. Enjoy the 2nd lockdown.