Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

BananaLaser

Veteran
Lol thank you
I just think she is part of a certain type of narrative
Chelsea literally receives a script of monologues

I saw it
She is not about the “life” she pretends to be, she’s just playing a character for a target of audiences
one of her early actings, her personality has changed
mainstream entertainers are CIA puppets
Are there any comedians that you enjoy listening to?

redqueen

Superstar
what a "black friday" really is and always has been
if they're not marking the same price,they're raising
prices and then lowering to make it look like it's a deal

I'm so Happy to See Peoples waking up to the scam these
sale events are and I Hope these events keep losing

L3M4

Star
Are there any comedians that you enjoy listening to?
Yes! but they're in Spanish :( & the clips don't have subs
but life imitates arts sometimes, so watching something like Candace Owens kinda makes laugh a bit
pure honest comedy with no agendas comes from every day reality stuff
that reminds me of
big brother CBS, that show does gives some chuckles at least 2 me

Flarepath

Star
galaxy.jpg

ENGAGE!
ALIEN VISITOR - Jesus said "I am not of this world" (John 8:23)
MOTHERSHIP -"Praise to the Lord, to him who rides the ancient skies above,
whose power is in the skies." (Psalm 68:33-34)

RADIATION SHIELDING- God said "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by" (Exodus 33:22)
GENESIS PROJECT -"God made the worlds.." (Hebrews 11:3 KJV)
ORBITAL TRAJECTORY - "God sits on the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22)
WARP DRIVE - "God rides upon a swift cloud" (Isaiah 19:1)
CLOAKING DEVICE - "God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)
TIME DILATION - "With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)
SCOUT SHIP- "I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north, the center of the fire looked like glowing metal" (Ezekiel 1:4)
STARGATE- Jesus said "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."(Matt 7:13)
Jesus said- "I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (Matt 13:35)
Hey Spock will you listen to Jesus?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"
st-Spock-ears.jpg

BananaLaser

Veteran
Yes! but they're in Spanish :( & the clips don't have subs
but life imitates arts sometimes, so watching something like Candace Owens kinda makes laugh a bit
pure honest comedy with no agendas comes from every day reality stuff
that reminds me of
big brother CBS, that show does gives some chuckles at least 2 me
What's your opinion on the other Dailywire members?

L3M4

Star
What's your opinion on the other Dailywire members?
I don't follow them
only subscribed to Owen
but ive heard a bit from the others, they're smart
Matt Walsh is unintentionally funny
Michael Knowles is helping young kids understand basic life lessons, with very interesting interviews, he had done a couple of interviews with real Christians even tho he is catholic. I know the ppl he brings to the show are legit because I've had followed a few way before they appeared in his segments.

Ben Shapiro is giving a**-hole vibes recently, I mean he always did but his "intellect" overshadow it, now is the other way around

Didn't know where to put this, I found this article promoting plant based food. I also saw another article saying so many types of food will be harder to get in 2024. Do I smell an orchestration to get us to eat pretty well nothing? We only have access to plant based good instead of the main foods we need from the four food groups? They don't want us healthy, they want us dead.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Was that the one who had the cat wearing glasses in her display pic? I think it was a woman. I don't know, sorry about that. I don't think she's been on here for a while.
Yes, I'm referring to that user. When I read through older discussions on here, I noticed that she was quite a prominent member on here, but I'm wondering if anything happened to her since I never see her on here anymore.

Yes, I'm referring to that user. When I read through older discussions on here, I noticed that she was quite a prominent member on here, but I'm wondering if anything happened to her since I never see her on here anymore.
Yeah, me too. It's strange when people suddenly disappear without a trace, we worry if something has happened to them. I'm seeing this alot within the last few months or so, so many people seem to be leaving without a word these days, it's pretty sad. I guess some need a break.