Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
...wonder if the media will report this newz???.... :rolleyes: ...

Obama’s Variant – Image With Statistic From Martha’s Vineyard Show A 14-Day Change Of +1,014% Positive Covid Cases
...snip...

Earlier this week, as word of Saturday’s shindig circulated on the island, many expressed surprise — not because director Steven Spielberg and singer Usher were rumored to be attending, but because COVID-19 cases are on the increase in Massachusetts. Even among fans of the former president, of which there are many on Martha’s Vineyard, some questioned the wisdom of hosting such a party during a resurgence of the pandemic.

And now it seems that liberals’ worst nightmares have come true.

1628785259080.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WOMAN SPEAKS ON HER DAUGHTER DAMAGED BY THE CV19 VAXX
One of countless many now, but people still want to take it, or are brainwashed to, or coerced to. Woman speaks about her 17-year-old daughter that took the jab.

saki

Star
...Circumin = Turmeric..... Piperine = Black Pepper...

Oral Curcumin With Piperine as Adjuvant Therapy for the Treatment of COVID-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial
...snip....

Methods: In addition to conventional COVID-19 treatment, patients in the control group received a dose of probiotics twice a day, and patients in the study group received curcumin (525 mg) with piperine (2.5 mg) in tablet form twice a day. The effects of curcumin/piperine treatment on primary and secondary outcomes were assessed for the duration of hospitalization.

Results: Patients with mild, moderate, and severe symptoms who received curcumin/piperine treatment showed early symptomatic recovery (fever, cough, sore throat, and breathlessness), less deterioration, fewer red flag signs, better ability to maintain oxygen saturation above 94% on room air, and better clinical outcomes compared to patients of the control group. Furthermore, curcumin/piperine treatment appeared to reduce the duration of hospitalization in patients with moderate to severe symptoms, and fewer deaths were observed in the curcumin/piperine treatment group.

Conclusions: Administration of oral curcumin with piperine as an adjuvant symptomatic therapy in COVID-19 treatment could substantially reduce morbidity and mortality, and ease the logistical and supply-related burdens on the healthcare system. Curcumin could be a safe and natural therapeutic option to prevent Post-Covid thromboembolic events.

...easy to obtain!...:D.... here's one of amazon's versions...
1628786249577.png

justjess

Superstar
Another Pfizer Jab Victim Losing Use of Legs

0:41.

i was thinking, "why arent these people absolutely besides themselves about what was done to them?" then i think, "ah! because most of them STILL trust the vax after all the damage."

with that said, i am still surprised not one of these vaxxed damage people has sought immedate, raw justice against those who have done this to them.
My mom got the vaccine a month or so ago.. was horribly sick for two weeks and then shortly after got diagnosed with early heart failure. She has no history of heart issues at all. She can’t even walk ten feet without needing to take a rest. She is still telling me she isn’t sure if it’s related to the vaccine. I fucking told her not to get the damn thing. She isn’t even 60 yet.

justjess

Superstar
The brilliant response I received from a pro vaxxer when I told her she was selfish to want to force people to take a vaccine when all vaccines have health risks:

“all vaccines have risk”

well, yeah. Obviously. That’s why they shouldn’t be mandated on anyone Karen:mad:

They just pretend like that’s not real. It is. Can’t tell them nothing. When someone has a bad reaction it’s whatever to them anyway. They won’t give a duck until it’s THEIR mom or child
That graph is literally from the government cdc website

sorry that happened to your mom. My whole family took the shot too, not looking forward to the effects...

justjess

Superstar
That graph is literally from the government cdc website

sorry that happened to your mom. My whole family took the shot too, not looking forward to the effects...
I know it’s real. And I’m sorry too. My entire biological family got the shot but I specifically told my mom not to. She doesn’t listen. Her doctor told her to and clearly the doctor must know better then me. Under normal circumstances maybe but in this situation clearly not.

saki

Star
...note that a 'tip' was received by the police.... not a 'detection' under microscope, etc.....
Hawaii tourists arrested for forging vaccine proof, face $5,000 fine or jail
Two travelers to Hawaii face up to one year in prison and up to $5,000 in fines after falsifying vaccination cards.
Investigators from the Department of the Attorney General made the arrests after receiving a tip from a community member prior to their arrival, according to a statement from spokesperson Gary Yamashiroya. The two travelers were arraigned Thursday morning.

"The Department of the Attorney General will investigate and prosecute those who cheat the Safe Travels program, which was established to keep our islands safe," Yamashiroya in a statement.

polymoog

Superstar
Retarded Woman Recommends Vaccine After Nearly Dying from It

1:29.
well, thats another one out of the gene pool.

saki

Star
Delta Variants, PCR Tests, Isolation of the Virus: A Deliberate Worldwide Operation in ‘Cognitive Dissonance’
....snip....

If you get the impression they are just inventing explanations to feed the vaccine narrative, you are not alone.

It gets worse. Virtually no one in the UK, India the EU or the USA who is claimed to have been tested positive for Delta has had a specific Delta variant test as such a direct variant test does not exist. Complex and very costly tests are claimed to exist, but no proof is offered that they are being used to claim such things as “90% of UK cases are Delta…” Labs around the world simply do the standard, highly inaccurate PCR tests and health authorities declare it is “Delta.”

There is no simple test for Delta or any other variant. If that were not true, the CDC or WHO or other health institutes should explain in detail those tests. They haven’t. Ask relevant health “experts” how they prove presence of a Delta variant virus. They cannot. Testing labs in the USA admit that they do not test for any variants.

Already vaccine advocates such as Fauci are speaking of the need for booster mRNA shots and warning of yet a new “Lambda variant” looming.

How will they test for that?

Or are we to take it on faith because he or she is said by CNN or BBC to be a “respected authority”?

How far will sane citizens allow this cognitive dissonance to destroy our lives?

saki

Star
STUDY: COVID19 Vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

This stunning finding, explained below, is self-evident from the data published in a new study entitled, “Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons.” Just as disturbing as the data is the fact that the study authors apparently sought to deliberately obfuscate the truth about vaccines causing spontaneous abortions by obfuscating numbers in their own calculations.

Originally brought to our attention by a Life Site News article, we checked with our own science contacts to review the data and double check all the math. In doing so, we were able to confirm two things:

1. Yes, the study shows an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions in expectant mothers given covid vaccines during their first or second trimesters.
  2. Yes, the study authors either deliberately sought to hide this fact with dishonest obfuscation (explained below) or they are incompetent and made a glaring error that brings into question their credibility.
In other words, this study was almost certainly a cover-up to try to claim vaccinating pregnant women is perfectly safe. But the study data actually show quite the opposite.

....MUCH more info at link.....

****Similar article here****

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Personal story I got told today.

A friends old aunt has been fighting some form if cancer for some time.
They get infusions of immunoglobulin as part of the treatment.

They were told they couldn't have it now, because there wasn't any now, because it had all been taken for astro zeneca blood clot patients.

They don't know when it will be available again.

justjess

Superstar
There was an issue like that months ago with hydroxychloroquine - lupus patients who’d been on it for years couldn’t get any because there wasn’t any available