Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

redqueen

Superstar
have you been hanging out with redqueen? whats with that text layout?

maybe i said 3 words to her in my whole life. different clique. she was with these dorky kids. i was with dorky kids too, but we were anti-establishment and firmly against those dorky kids because they did gay shit, like play dungeons and dragons, listen to janet jackson and paula abdul, and do mainstream stuff, like go see the movie 'cant buy me love'. you could get your ass kicked for that in some areas.
I've been trying to do better,I just can't Help my typing style
I use my eyepad sideways and write exactly how I would say it when
speaking it out loud

We've lost a few older dexav friends of the family heart attack and like my
mil clot in the brain
of course everyone else(all dexav) Believes it's bad health suddenly or due
to age as both were late 70s
me and my other have tried telling Peoples it's the xav but still no one wants
to listen and I can't say I blame them
specially since they're dexav,it's like admitting that it can be Ya too at any given
time

in reality it can be any of Us cause no matter what We all pass on and We have
no say or power over when that is

redqueen

Superstar

L3M4

Star
I've been trying to do better,I just can't Help my typing style
I use my eyepad sideways and write exactly how I would say it when
speaking it out loud

We've lost a few older dexav friends of the family heart attack and like my
mil clot in the brain
of course everyone else(all dexav) Believes it's bad health suddenly or due
to age as both were late 70s
me and my other have tried telling Peoples it's the xav but still no one wants
to listen and I can't say I blame them
specially since they're dexav,it's like admitting that it can be Ya too at any given
time

in reality it can be any of Us cause no matter what We all pass on and We have
no say or power over when that is
So sorry to hear of those losses :( maybe in 2025 it will be more evident and perhaps the MSM can reveal more about the genocide and real cause: mRNA syringe

P.S. It def does look u write as u speak, is noticeable , have no problem with the way you type, I think it’s beautiful. Like I wrote before I’ll keep saying it, when I was in University English literature, we had to read all type of novels & books from UK & USA, and I do remember your form of writing is actually a valid way found in certain novels, especially the ones made for plays

redqueen

Superstar
So sorry to hear of those losses :( maybe in 2025 it will be more evident and perhaps the MSM can reveal more about the genocide and real cause: mRNA syringe

P.S. It def does look u write as u speak, is noticeable , have no problem with the way you type, I think it’s beautiful. Like I wrote before I’ll keep saying it, when I was in University English literature, we had to read all type of novels & books from UK & USA, and I do remember your form of writing is actually a valid way found in certain novels, especially the ones made for plays
it's hard losing Peoples and there has been so much loss for everyone in
the last few years
this makes it harder because We Know why they're passing but no one
wants to admit or Believe it
We can Hope/Pray that it becomes more evident,that more "drs"etc..
speak out and it's much harder for the msm/tptb to hide the injuries/deaths
or the fact that they used a weapon of mass destruction on the Peoples of
Our World

P.S
Thank Ya
I Know some have voiced not liking my type style but I can't Help it
it's just the way I type lol,I really have been trying to do better so it Hopefully
makes it easier to read/understand what I'm saying

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
this is creepy
her healthy teenage child died suddenly after vaccinated
then she millionaire YouTube CEO just died suddenly too!!!
View attachment 108507

also she censoring the truth about the genocide clotjab that ended up murdering her too
Worthwhile deep dive on Susan Wojcicki with lots of family back ground info.

L3M4

Star
YouTube Star Influencer
Predicted his own death

"Bit by bit, it's slowly making sense, the news And i quote "we didn't contaminate enough people."

A year after the Jab I was diagnosed with stage 4, Terminal, uncurable Leiomyosarcoma, ironically, it's a muscle cancer. Where do we take Jabs?"

1723696820007.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
YOUTUBER KILLED BY VAX POISON INJECTIONS LYMPHOCYTIC MYOCARDITIS

REST IN PEACE, Alexandra. https://twitter.com/tulloch1978 The cause of death for a Australian YouTuber, known as Pretty Pastel Please, has been revealed after she tragically passed away at the age of 30.

The social media star, whose real name is Alexandra or 'Alex', died 'suddenly' last month.

On Friday, family of the influencer posted to Facebook to share details of a memorial for the star in Scotland, where her family is based, as well as sharing the coroner's report into her passing.

'Our beloved Alexandra passed away almost 6 weeks ago next Wednesday at approximately 8.30 pm on the 26th of June 2024' the post began.

'It was determined by the Tasmanian Coroner that Alexandra's sudden death was due to a very rare, debilitating and fatal infection of her heart. A condition that affects approximately one in every fifteen million people ; named LYMPHOCYTIC MYOCARDITIS' it continued.

'This disease is often viral in nature and affects breath control, the heart muscle and beat as well as oxygen levels causing fatal arrhythmias and extreme lethargy and chest pain. Friends and followers would remember Alex's final two broadcasts which were cut short due to her feeling faint, and short of breath.