Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

L3M4

Star
Oh, there isn't a correlation between the two. I was wondering if you perhaps had some good insight, in regards to whether or not her song "Vampire" is possibly about her regret of being in support of the vaccine. I decided to reach you with my question, by just responding to your latest post. I have a feeling that her song "Vampire" might be about that. Industry puppets have no real control over what they do in front of the public, so it could be that she didn't even agree with the vaccine in the first place, but she was still forced to promote it. Even though the song is seemingly about a breakup of some kind, I think her regret of being in support of the vaccine may be a more obscure message in the song, just judging by the lyrics.
the song was given a lot of mainstream powerful but unnecessary attention (thats how we know the elite is trying to say something) the mtv performance and mv visuals has nothing to do with breakup, but just as the song there is a underlying of manufactured catastrophe that takes everyone by surprise so I think there is an unspoken language with the visuals that are parallel to what we have been through in the recent plandemic years & the vaccine which she was extremely vocal right before releasing that vampire song, I think she was the only ”artists” who got invited to the government white house to do a whole press release about the clot jabs and then right after she makes that vampire song about being blindsided and naive to see she was making a BIG MISTAKE (quoting her lyrics) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/major-label-artist-hypocrisy-releasing-current-event-theme-songs-albums.11003/

dorakorea

Established
the song was given a lot of mainstream powerful but unnecessary attention (thats how we know the elite is trying to say something) the mtv performance and mv visuals has nothing to do with breakup, but just as the song there is a underlying of manufactured catastrophe that takes everyone by surprise so I think there is an unspoken language with the visuals that are parallel to what we have been through in the recent plandemic years & the vaccine which she was extremely vocal right before releasing that vampire song, I think she was the only ”artists” who got invited to the government white house to do a whole press release about the clot jabs and then right after she makes that vampire song about being blindsided and naive to see she was making a BIG MISTAKE (quoting her lyrics) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/major-label-artist-hypocrisy-releasing-current-event-theme-songs-albums.11003/
Korean boyband BTS were invited there as well. Giving how heavily influential they were at the time, their speech about the vax caused a lot of damage, and not just in Korea. They should be held accountable for it.

dorakorea

Established
I'm no expert of pop music but that song seems to be about a guy who had an affair with her in order to deceive her and hurt her before a crowd. It is a weird video, and since there is blood and a vip audience it may be related to the rituals that pop stars submit themselves to in order to get famous. Maybe she regrets saying yes to it. I don't think it is about the vax.

L3M4

Star
I'm no expert of pop music but that song seems to be about a guy who had an affair with her in order to deceive her and hurt her before a crowd. It is a weird video, and since there is blood and a vip audience it may be related to the rituals that pop stars submit themselves to in order to get famous. Maybe she regrets saying yes to it. I don't think it is about the vax.
If you just change guy for health authorities the lyrics are just parallels to what many went through after they got their vax dose they felt betrayed naive abused (& other things mentioned in the other thread that has the video) for a decision they were ill informed so the fact that relationships dynamics have many layers and issues but the elite controlled industry is now choosing this relevant exact specific theme at this particular time and cultural context is not coincidence. Ive heard pop music for decades and have noticed the pattern changes through times of politics and society shifts. We currently have other songs with this exact subject which is sort of unprecedented tbh

L3M4

Star
another bafflement
nobody knows wut is causing these sudden cardiac issues in healthy young ppl with no previous condition
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 4.21.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 4.16.42 AM.png
Good_Burger_-_poster.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 4.16.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 4.16.36 AM.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar