Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Flarepath

Star
Donald Trump said a few years ago- "The Covid virus is a genius", because of the way it keeps shape-shifting to dodge the latest vaccines we throw at it. Sooner or later it'll mutate into a variant that'll break through our defences and then we'll really be up the creek..:)-
Below: A clip from the 'Survivors' (1975) TV series-

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow Frank thanks
so instead of the usual fake headlines: he collapsed & died, since he was in a bathtub or in water the corrupt press it's easy for them to switch it up to claim he just drowned but never reveal the cardiac issue that caused the sudden death
Yeah, exactly.
It's a pretty good chance he was all jabbed up.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 22-40-13 matthew perry mask - Presearch.pngScreenshot 2023-10-28 at 22-40-29 matthew perry mask - Presearch.pngScreenshot 2023-10-28 at 22-40-50 matthew perry mask - Presearch.png

L3M4

Star
Yeah, exactly.
It's a pretty good chance he was all jabbed up.

View attachment 94438View attachment 94439View attachment 94440
What a mess!
Steping outside in public with that sleepig eyes cover on head
and face mask everywhere
but yeah "fully" mRNA Bio-Weapon inoculated
confirmed by himself in his own official twitter social media
please look at this post he published in his profile about the clot-shot

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

L3M4

Star
"'General Hospital’ Star Tyler Christopher Dead at 50 Following a Cardiac Event in His Apartment..."
(Possibly caused by the vaxx?)

NYPICHPDPICT000071554204.jpg-2.jpeg

Healthy active (Days of our Lives & General Hospital) hollywood star dies suddenly
of cardiac issues! Only days after people were claiming Matthew sudden cardiac death was just coincidence & not clot-jab related...

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 4.14.38 AM.png

L3M4

Star
Reminder
4 Four General Hospital Actors have died in less than 12 months Sonya Eddy, Jacklyn Zeman, Billy Miller and now Tyler Christopher. what are the odds? When have we ever had a tv series entire set died SUDDENLY out of the blue. Not even in the "Plandemic" it's all after the Clot-Jabs vaccines
Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 8.48.28 PM.png

F921i-kaYAAIu9w.jpeg

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Another One!!
Young perfectly healthy athlete after vaccination with mRNA suddenly develops cardiac issues and tragically collapses in the field, can't continue his sports career due to the adverse side effects of the Clot-Jab

F99tzdXWoAAe3GU.jpeg
“Bas Dost has been diagnosed with myocarditis and will step away from football at the moment following his collapse on the pitch against AZ.”Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.38.17 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.36.14 PM.png

BananaLaser

Veteran
Another One!!
Young perfectly healthy athlete after vaccination with mRNA suddenly develops cardiac issues and tragically collapses in the field, can't continue his sports career due to the adverse side effects of the Clot-Jab

View attachment 95061
“Bas Dost has been diagnosed with myocarditis and will step away from football at the moment following his collapse on the pitch against AZ.”View attachment 95062
View attachment 95063

Is Olivia Rodrigo's song "Vampire" about her regret of being in support of the vaccine?

L3M4

Star
Is Olivia Rodrigo's song "Vampire" about her regret of being in support of the vaccine?
wait i
am confused
why was that a response to the athlete sudden dead??
i haven’t paid close attention to that song
but i think superficially it does have some sort of innuendo related to that
as with most mainstream music
some lyrics do sound like a hint of something not related to the main song theme but to some big cultural/society contextual event
after all the deep state is involved with the industry and a team of writers make sure to add particular mantras
there was a big official news about Taylor Swift and Bad bunny being CIA assets

BananaLaser

Veteran
wait i
am confused
why was that a response to the athlete sudden dead??
i haven’t paid close attention to that song
but i think superficially it does have some sort of innuendo related to that
as with most mainstream music
some lyrics do sound like a hint of something not related to the main song theme but to some big cultural/society contextual event
after all the deep state is involved with the industry and a team of writers make sure to add particular mantras
there was a big official news about Taylor Swift and Bad bunny being CIA assets
Oh, there isn't a correlation between the two. I was wondering if you perhaps had some good insight, in regards to whether or not her song "Vampire" is possibly about her regret of being in support of the vaccine. I decided to reach you with my question, by just responding to your latest post. I have a feeling that her song "Vampire" might be about that. Industry puppets have no real control over what they do in front of the public, so it could be that she didn't even agree with the vaccine in the first place, but she was still forced to promote it. Even though the song is seemingly about a breakup of some kind, I think her regret of being in support of the vaccine may be a more obscure message in the song, just judging by the lyrics.