Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

You sound extremely naive and ignorant. Post hoc, ergo propter hoc doesn't apply with every statement, and you clearly failed to apply it where it doesn't even fit. I know my body, and as anybody with senses and common sense else I can identify most of how & when my body react. I've worked with public (closely approaching around 100 different people) during the epicenter of the plandemic 7am to 8pm every day of the week, with my mask down, uncovered nose exposed, breathing everything around and nothing ever happened, I went to grocery stores a few times a month as usual and NOTHING ever happened (with a cloth mask down, again with whole nose exposed), I did not care at all about "protecting" what I breathed during the plandemic. But I did care to wash my hands & was always very careful not to ever touch my face. And NOTHING HAPPENED. Until almost 2 whole years after, when I had to get a study result for an elderly family member, at the Hospital, I remember I was perfectly fine and was doing my diligence just fine, until I used a 1 one private stall restroom and when I closed the door right inside I walked near the toilet in the middle of it, I felt as if I was sprinkled with something, I started coughing, I knew right away I was exposed to something strange inside that bathroom, I almost vomited, it was so harsh, it felt as if I had been doused with insect repellent. I grabbed some hygienic paper and started spitting uncontrollably, no one was there, it was just one small 1 toilet empty restroom, opened the sink faucet to spit and clean my face, and when I left it did not stop, that evening it got less aggressive, but the days and weeks after it got worst and extremely worst, where the pain and body tiredness got super heavy, it lasted around 1 & half month, this never happened during the "plandemic", I went to many places, used many bathrooms before, interacted closely with all types of people even folks who were positive and nothing ever happened at all for years. I can only assume there was some sort of "pathogen" or something inside that specific location in the hospital restroom. Last time something this intense happened to me was only in 2019 before the Plandemic even started, and coincidentally I got it after visiting exactly this same location. It was diagnosed as Influenza type B (which I do feel was undoubtedly wayyy worst) (Note I've visited this place as well, many many many times before during past decades and never had this experience, ever, except these 2 recent times)
Same thing for me, I caught this thing in a hospital. Its NOT just a flu as my nose was not clogged with mucus and I still could not taste or smell anything. Flus and colds I had in the past were never like that. According to some research I did, some people never get their sense of taste/smell back and others have to wait months. Most people get it back after 2 weeks though.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Same thing for me, I caught this thing in a hospital. Its NOT just a flu as my nose was not clogged with mucus and I still could not taste or smell anything. Flus and colds I had in the past were never like that. According to some research I did, some people never get their sense of taste/smell back and others have to wait months. Most people get it back after 2 weeks though.
What a coincidence how it started after going to a hosp as well, I would agree that it doesn't cause so much nose clogged, it was def more like extremely body energy drain, (that's why I compared it with influenza b) which it's probably the same thing; I hope human body can get rid of these things completely even tho the danger many docs have warned about would come from the vax as it contains other foreign things that get straight into the blood stream

P.S. old but good (one of the banned/censored youtube vids):

Last edited:

fotw

Established
You sound extremely naive and ignorant. Post hoc, ergo propter hoc doesn't apply with every statement, and you clearly failed to apply it where it doesn't even fit. I know my body, and as anybody with senses and common sense else I can identify most of how & when my body react. I've worked with public (closely approaching around 100 different people) during the epicenter of the plandemic 7am to 8pm every day of the week, with my mask down, uncovered nose exposed, breathing everything around and nothing ever happened, I went to grocery stores a few times a month as usual and NOTHING ever happened (with a cloth mask down, again with whole nose exposed), I did not care at all about "protecting" what I breathed during the plandemic. But I did care to wash my hands & was always very careful not to ever touch my face. And NOTHING HAPPENED. Until almost 2 whole years after, when I had to get a study result for an elderly family member, at the Hospital, I remember I was perfectly fine and was doing my diligence just fine, until I used a 1 one private stall restroom and when I closed the door right inside I walked near the toilet in the middle of it, I felt as if I was sprinkled with something, I started coughing, I knew right away I was exposed to something strange inside that bathroom, I almost vomited, it was so harsh, it felt as if I had been doused with insect repellent. I grabbed some hygienic paper and started spitting uncontrollably, no one was there, it was just one small 1 toilet empty restroom, opened the sink faucet to spit and clean my face, and when I left it did not stop, that evening it got less aggressive, but the days and weeks after it got worst and extremely worst, where the pain and body tiredness got super heavy, it lasted around 1 & half month, this never happened during the "plandemic", I went to many places, used many bathrooms before, interacted closely with all types of people even folks who were positive and nothing ever happened at all for years. I can only assume there was some sort of "pathogen" or something inside that specific location in the hospital restroom. Last time something this intense happened to me was only in 2019 before the Plandemic even started, and coincidentally I got it after visiting exactly this same location. It was diagnosed as Influenza type B (which I do feel was undoubtedly wayyy worst) (Note I've visited this place as well, many many many times before during past decades and never had this experience, ever, except these 2 recent times)
Did you guys consume anything during your visit to the hospital? Like eating food or drinking water at the hospital cafeteria?

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Did you guys consume anything during your visit to the hospital? Like eating food or drinking water at the hospital cafeteria?
Not me, I never do; basically I didn't go anywhere except for the ER (& the ER bathroom), did not approach people either and kept a safe distance when requesting the files to the receptionist (her face covered as well and separated by a glass wall), I was there for just less than 10 minutes to get some papers and left