COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
this shows the NZ government is complicit of the mass murders occurring with their citizens
No different than the old government. They are running scared.

Speak up NZ!!

More on this...

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 06-44-25 Former Te Whatu Ora worker Barry Young appears in court accu...png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Governments around the world are starting to call out COVID mRNA injections?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 20-50-54 Governments around the world are starting to call out COVID ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr.Bailey calls out the fear based propaganda BS!
17 mins
Dr. Sam Bailey: CONVID 2024?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 21-12-12 Dr. Sam Bailey CONVID 2024.png

L3M4

Star
I don't usually give these people any attention but Wow
seeing someone on top of manufacturing the plandemic now step back, claim he never talked about masks (to help protect against covid-19) and beam about it it's just next level gaslighting and the biggest spit on everyone who went ahead parading around with their face covered

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.03.03 AM.png

VIDEO

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
Montreal City mayor Valérie Plante, "no one without two shots should be allowed to enter Montreal's city hall"

Montreal City mayor Valérie Plante collapses during press conference (Tuesday 12/5/23)

-

ontario Dr. Kieran Moore, is pushing the shots (12/6/23) flu & covid

"TORONTO - Ontario's top doctor says there is "a lot" of COVID-19 circulating in the province right now, and levels of both that virus and influenza are on the rise."

Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore says it looks like both viruses are set to peak over the holiday season.

He says this is a key week for Ontarians to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and the flu because immunization takes about 10 to 14 days to take effect.

L3M4

Star
so I am desperately trying to search (in English & Spanish /USA/CA/ Mexico etc idc)
any mainstream narrative service for Vaccine or Covid-19 (or variants)
sms sign up (for newsletter or updates)

but all I get are dead ends claiming "this campaign is over"
the only thing available was some Mississippi bot from 2020 that's still working for just a welcome greeting & nothing else

PS YES I am giving away my own personal phone number to these site trying to see if they send anything but beside the old MI site, all the others before I can insert any info the page changes to this campaign is over

clammertoe

Established
but all I get are dead ends claiming "this campaign is over"
the only thing available was some Mississippi bot from 2020 that's still working for just a welcome greeting & nothing else
If I am understanding correctly ....
from my experience (working with government wonks in other areas long ago) ...

such language is commonplace; that is just standard bureaucrateze, e.g. a standard email "campaign" to inform a certain student population to complete certain paperwork for my office might have been conducted to ensure compliance with DoE regulations. I hope that makes sense.

L3M4

Star
also the search engine for vc is kinda bit of a mess or censors stuff
there was an article here about mRNA in food it contained an image of different Bill Gate owned brands with their Logos such as Tyson Chicken, Hot Dog Nathan's, & a bunch more

I went through every single freaking LINK in the search results
NONE had the mentioned article with that picture, wondering if the original source had to remove it idk

L3M4

Star
Reminder
Yucky PlasmidGate

Plasmid DNA in Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines clot-jabs enters the nucleus of cells in 5 different ways

Video again for reference

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
also the search engine for vc is kinda bit of a mess or censors stuff
there was an article here about mRNA in food it contained an image of different Bill Gate owned brands with their Logos such as Tyson Chicken, Hot Dog Nathan's, & a bunch more

I went through every single freaking LINK in the search results
NONE had the mentioned article with that picture, wondering if the original source had to remove it idk
The search engine is close to being useless.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What the Actual F-word is this
View attachment 97850

That's the pathetic spin they are putting on the jabs. Still pushing the safe and effective BS, but they add the - Oops! We made a tiny error, but we'll do better next time - spin on it. No adverse affects?? Despicable wicked liars!

Comments of the Day
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 06-58-27 One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended...png