COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran
The World Bank: COVID-19 STRATEGIC PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE PROGRAM
program started April 2020 ( pandemic declared March 11, didn't waste any time), expected to end March 31 2025-

-
Annual report-

" from crisis to green resilient & inclusive recovery"
-

and bank of canada just raised interest rates -

Behumble

Established
This whole Covid thing has been terrible... Something out of a horror or dystopian future movie. I've known it to be bogus from the beginning and had a big feeling the government and the top elite were using this crap as an excuse to introduce martial law. If it wasn't bad enough to force people to wear masks and breathe in their own carbon dioxide, they had to force jabs on people! So thankful some of us didn't do it cause we saw how harmful they could be, and plus not even testing them for long enough? Isn't it supposed to take YEARS? not months? I knew someone where I said to them when this thing first started, "they will force vaccinations on us, you just watch" and this person said, "they can't do that!". This person was one to actually get vaccinated later and didn't even question the mandatory rule even though I said it would happen. It has come to the point that people are so mind controlled now, due to main stream media and tv and such, they can no longer tell the difference between slavery and freedom. At least there are some of us who know better that could not be affected by this. It's crazy how many people are dying from this jab, now. I worry for people I know, especially my family, because they all got suckered into it. What a horrible world we live in.
Thanks to years of indoctrination oh sorry I mean "education" on top of mind control through TV/movies.

What's shocking is the level of obedience and blind belief. Critical thinking is at an all time low.

We can only hope that those we know who took it voluntarily were given placebos.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is the correct thread... believe me it is.

The narrator never mentions Covid once....because he doesn't need to.

Academy of Ideas

Could Politicians of the West Persecute their Own People? (Running time 13 mins)

...and the answer?

Yes, that is exactly what they are doing to every single one of us...right here...right now.

Thanks to years of indoctrination oh sorry I mean "education" on top of mind control through TV/movies.

What's shocking is the level of obedience and blind belief. Critical thinking is at an all time low.

We can only hope that those we know who took it voluntarily were given placebos.
Exactly..it's so sad what this world has come to.
Because of these horrible mind control methods, there isn't even common sense, anymore. We would think that they would realize something is up, but just like you said, it's their blind belief and they don't even question it. A good friend of mine said common sense isn't so common, anymore. And the sad thing is, everywhere we look, we see people who have no woken up to the nonsense.
Yeah, let's hope..it's true some of them could be placebos. I guess they didn't want people getting too suspicious if everyone developed problems from the vax

Behumble

Established
Exactly..it's so sad what this world has come to.
Because of these horrible mind control methods, there isn't even common sense, anymore. We would think that they would realize something is up, but just like you said, it's their blind belief and they don't even question it. A good friend of mine said common sense isn't so common, anymore. And the sad thing is, everywhere we look, we see people who have no woken up to the nonsense.
Yeah, let's hope..it's true some of them could be placebos. I guess they didn't want people getting too suspicious if everyone developed problems from the vax

Attachments

L3M4

Star
Every single one of them
The people that I know that got the shot are discriminating and humiliating non-mrna normal humans, I am genuinely waiting for them to admit the mrna is dangerous or show some signs of adverse reaction at least…
I can’t deal with their constant smart ass, virtue signal and nonsense mantra: “I was positive to covid (for the 34th time) but thanks to the shot i recovered much better…”

redqueen

Superstar
how many parents were demanding
this and how many will actually do
this now with all the information one
can find on this poison now

polymoog

Superstar
The people that I know that got the shot are discriminating and humiliating non-mrna normal humans, I am genuinely waiting for them to admit the mrna is dangerous or show some signs of adverse reaction at least…
I can’t deal with their constant smart ass, virtue signal and nonsense mantra: “I was positive to covid (for the 34th time) but thanks to the shot i recovered much better…”
give them a call every few days asking them if they have 'died suddenly" yet.

redqueen

Superstar
tell me again how We're the minority and
that a majority of Peoples are with these
crimes being committed this shows more
Peoples are waking and that's always a Good thing

We Knew it would be the crimes
they're committing/committed
against Our Children that would awaken
the Good/morally sound Peoples
so this is a very Good sign imho

redqueen

Superstar
more celebrities pretending they eat bugs
how many do Ya think start eating/trying
to eat bugs now?got reminded that kidman
said the crickets/grasshoppers are like "hairy
nuts" that is not in anyways appetizing

of course We will have to get Ours from a certified
place We cant just go out to the backyard as its
not as Good and might have pesticides

making sure any supply for the bugs even are all
controlled by tptb,did Y'all See that map change from
cows to all bugs even greta threw up lol ok so what
bugs are the only living creatures these animal rights
don't care about that it's ok to murder millions at a time
to feed Peoples why aren't they outraged by this lol

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Credentialed Experts

This page contains a reference list of credentialed experts and freedom warriors that have earnt the right to voice an opinion on the pandemic and the “public health” response.

Each link will take you to a page containing a chronological list their video interviews.

Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 06-34-14 Experts - Totality of Evidence.png

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
On a personal note again, another neighbor and his wife stopped over tonight. He let us know he was hospitalized from an aneurysm end of June for 4 days. His wife thought he was having a stroke and called 911 immediately and he got medical attentio. He is blessed he is alive.
And yes he was vaccinated