COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Nice rant bt!
I believe many people are either born or conditioned early on to be sheep. They love conformity and the herd mentality. They don't want to be different and stand out. They are too fearful and insecure to be freethinkers. Heaven forbid, they say or think something that gets them outed from the pack. Being a sheep is a safe bet, so they do as they are told and believe what they are told ...and evil pricks like Scott Morrison and his ilk know this all too well...and off to the slaughter house the sheep go.

Vmort

Star
I've broken my fingers because these satanist sprayed poison gas on streets of Russia and satanic hivites dogs are barking for everyone and polizeiz are throw in prison people who refused to wear a mask! My friend was arrested said way.
When I came to check my leg doctor satanic hivite nation throw me out of cabinet and she even called a police, claiming me attacked said criminal. Police have come with nothing because it was recorded on camera. I send about it in court but it give me nothing -- Russia are controlled by NWO it is like wrtintning Hitler in WWII.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
1980s!

[Radio Announcer: Hey guys and gals, get HIP with the new craze! Register today for your very own personal 666 barcode implant. No more need to carry cash or credit cards! The price of the goods you buy is now AUTOMATICALLY subtracted from your bank account by the computer terminal at the checkout stand! It's FAST! It's EASY! It ... ]

Cathy don't go to the super market today.
'Cause there's a very strange man at the check-out stand,
And there's a laser scanner where you put your hand.
Cathy don't go to the supermarket today.
[Don't go, Cathy, don't go]
Without a computer lD there's no way to pay.
[Don't go, please don't go]

I know there's a sale and a special on rice,
And you can buy beans at a giveaway price,
But that's just their way to get you down there,
What you don't know is that they're everywhere.

They had a special program on the TV last night
Explaining calmly why these things must be done right,
They say their new computer is the way to control,
But what they didn't say is that it costs your soul!

[Don't go, Cathy don't go]
Without a computer lD there's no way to pay.
[Don't go, please don't go]
'Cause there's a very strange man at the check-out stand
And there's a laser scanner where you put your hand.

Oh, Cathy can't you see what they're trying to do?
This isn't just a new craze,
They want to make us their slaves!

[Don't go, Cathy don't go]
Cathy let's leave while there's still time to get away.
Honey don't worry, just take my hand,
We can make it even if we have to live off the land.

View attachment 68503
Front of the market.

View attachment 68504
Barcoding man
I was going to post that video last week. Very revealing and prophetic.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Omicron Casedemic Spell Has Been Cast For More Testing And Cases

Unique video approach to raising awareness on Omicron and the push for more testing - which equals more cases and more mandates.

Links referenced in video:

Truly a must see start to finish:
Kary Mullis -- The Full Interview.

Fauci on testing

Mattias Desmet on totalitarianism

Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html

CDC NUMBERS
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

Kary Mullis on test

PCR testing exposed

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Pfizer Inoculations Do More Harm Than Good

View attachment 68413

BREAKING: Pfizer's own 6 month report data on its COVID-19 inoculation shows that greater illness and death in the inoculation arm than the placebo arm. Plus, poor trial design, missing data, underpowered studies, passive surveillance and more. For the PDF of this presentation visit:

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good/

Karlysymon

Superstar
On the track and trace side of things here in the UK things are moving on rapidly.

The 16 million people who downloaded the NHS app to "keep people safe" now find themselves tracked and traced via facial recognition tech with their data shared with the police.

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 68411

When Satan expresses remorse......the question is whether you fall for it or see through it
Damage control

"You may have noticed that public health guidelines have changed a lot over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic. At first, masks were discouraged. Then they were mandated in many settings. First, people were asked to choose between getting vaccinated and wearing masks. Now we're often told to don masks even if vaccinated. For months, the number of new COVID cases was treated as an important measure of the severity of a surge. But more recently, the message has been that hospitalizations and deaths are what matter.

The shifting standards and expectations have led some, like National Review's Michael Brendan Dougherty (an alumnus of The Week), to suggest this is an underhanded switcheroo by public-health authorities, including President Biden. Others insist it's merely that circumstances have changed and the CDC, Anthony Fauci, the president, and others have merely made reasonable adjustments to those shifts.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

A pandemic involving a novel coronavirus, including a series of distinct variants with different fatality rates and levels of contagiousness, will inevitably produce a high degree of uncertainty among doctors and epidemiologists. At the same time, public health professionals tasked with communicating to the country how best to respond to the risk at any given moment in the pandemic understandably feel like they need to speak with authority and simplicity to be taken seriously. The tension between those poles — uncertainty in a fluid situation vs. an aspiration to authority and simplicity — is bound to produce mixed messaging and even, at times, the appearance of incompetence.

When that predictable outcome gets mixed up with the culture war, the result is something even worse — namely, the suspicion of bad faith on the part of public servants, along with the spread of corrosive distrust in experts and the institutions they lead. At its worst, this distrust can bleed over into the embrace of conspiracy theories about the government intentionally stamping out individual freedom and infringing on our bodily integrity for nefarious purposes."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 48 Laws of Power
1641148426862.png
1641148375180.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Covid Jabs -- Different Strokes for Different Folks