COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Perspectives on the Pandemic Episode 1: Dealing with Coronavirus, a fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data.

Bitchute Version

Perspectives on the Pandemic Episode 2: In this explosive second edition of Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus. Further, he offers data to show that China and South Korea had already reached their peak number of cases when they instituted their containment measures. In other words, nature had already achieved, or nearly achieved, herd immunity.

Bitchute Version

In this "back to work" edition of Perspectives on the Pandemic, John Kirby talks with Dr. David L. Katz, the author of the much-debated March 20th New York Times op-ed, "Is Our Fight Against the Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease?"

In this long-awaited follow-up to his interview in late March, Dr. John Ioannidis discusses the results of three preliminary studies, (including his latest, which shows a drastically reduced infection fatality rate); the worrisome effects of the lockdown; the Swedish approach; the Italian data; the ups and downs of testing; the feasibility of "contact tracing", and much more.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lying Media Caught Red-Handed Staging Nurse Blocking Traffic

Screenshot_2020-04-24 Rick_Heskey.png

B_JMNN

Established
Lying Media Caught Red-Handed Staging Nurse Blocking Traffic

View attachment 35450
Great catch. I've noticed people taking to the streets themselves, and going live on Facebook, Instagram.

I think this article gives a comprehensive summary of current events:

Coronavirus Lockdown and What You Are Not Being Told – Part 2

As well, it gives me an opportunity to give a "halla" to @Karlysymon as I think she might like this thread given her critical thinking skills. :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think this article gives a comprehensive summary of current events:

Coronavirus Lockdown and What You Are Not Being Told – Part 2

As well, it gives me an opportunity to give a "halla" to @Karlysymon as I think she might like this thread given her critical thinking skills. :)
I only recently heard of Off-Guardian. Worthwhile read thanks for posting!

I only recently heard of Off-Guardian. Worthwhile read thanks for posting!
You're welcome. I've also been able to find the documentary, "Trust WHO" online as I wasn't able to find it in Google, but I now see the shorter version is visible. I found the full length version on DuckDuckGo:

Additionally, there are two French doctors, Jean-Paul Mira and Camille Locht who would like to test a possible Covid19 vaccine on Africans. In this clip, it sounds like they're not having any of it. I certainly hope it stays that way:

Last edited:
What the HELL is the deal with wanting to test vaccines on the African population. They are not 'expendable'. This is beyond sketchy.
Sketchy is an understatement. Especially when Robert Kennedy had this to say about Gates and his "trusty" vaccines:

"During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”.

Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philantropic practices as “ruthless” and “immoral”.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade."
(source)