COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore.
STUDY: ‘Third Wave’ Of Sickness And Death Will Be Dominated By Those Who Have Been Fully Vaccinated

Screenshot_2021-05-12 STUDY ‘Third Wave’ Of Sickness And Death Will Be Dominated By Those Who ...png
The next big wave of COVID infections, already hitting states such as Michigan, will be dominated by people who have been fully vaccinated.
This was predicted by the authors of a scientific study published in a British medical journal.
Between 60 and 70 percent of “third wave” COVID deaths and hospitalizations will be from people who were fully vaccinated, according to the study, Summary of Further Modeling of Easing Restrictions, published March 31 by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
This may at least partially explain why Detroit-area hospitals are filling up with COVID patients.
But you won’t read about this angle to the story from anyone in the mainstream media. They are reporting the story as simply a new wave of COVID hospitalizations and deaths caused by a UK-based variant of the virus that has nothing to do with the high rate of vaccinations. [See Detroit News, April 15, 2021, Beaumont nears COVID hospital capacity as experts warn of ‘new pandemic.’]
Mainstream news outlets have yet to express the tiniest bit of curiosity as to why the big spike in COVID is taking place even as large percentages of the public have been vaccinated [Michigan is one of the most-vaccinated states in the nation with nearly 30 percent of Michiganders receiving the jab]. In fact, health officials quoted in the above Detroit News article are blaming “vaccine hesitancy” for the new wave, a diabolical falsification of what’s going on in Michigan meant to put more pressure on the people who refuse the unproven experimental injection.

Maldarker

Star
You are correct, not all of it has come to pass. There is enough things that have though to no longer dismiss this document as complete BS. I believe this is revelation of the method.

edit

If there was a massive financial collapse where we all lose our shirts, I suspect people would be willing to give up anything in exchange for "safety, security and freedom." I mean, people are willingly taking a untested experimental gene therapy vaccine for cold and flu symptoms!!??
Not if when....don't be naive on this one. Already talking Digi currency in USA & other countries so people adopt it they get a good amount of it in digi bucks or what ever those that don't well you will you will cuz see where the slope is heading very swiftly...one world one government one currency & one leader for all :eek:

FWIW, at least they're making the statement public...I guess...I suppose. One of the people I work with piped up this morning to tell us she got her "shot". :rolleyes: She said it as though it was some badge of honour or something to be proud of. I don't get it, and I don't think I was the only one feeling that way. Anyway, she mentioned that she has to go back in the summer and get her 2nd shot and someone interrupted and mentioned that they're no longer administering the AstraZeneca due to the blood clotting issue and that seemed to take a tiny bit of wind our of her sails. She'll just get one of the other ones, I'm sure - sigh.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not if when....don't be naive on this one. Already talking Digi currency in USA & other countries so people adopt it they get a good amount of it in digi bucks or what ever those that don't well you will you will cuz see where the slope is heading very swiftly...one world one government one currency & one leader for all :eek:
I don't understand what you are saying.

Maldarker

Star
I don't understand what you are saying.
ok currencies are collapsing just depends on how fast not if when (Could be couple years by est. first just some inflation hyper inflation for certain goods then full collapse.) The next step is digi country currencies created by Feds this is already under way in other countries and the USA. After this then one leader one govern one world

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ok currencies are collapsing just depends on how fast not if when (Could be couple years by est. first just some inflation hyper inflation for certain goods then full collapse.) The next step is digi country currencies created by Feds this is already under way in other countries and the USA. After this then one leader one govern one world
I know that a digital currency is in the works. The whole one world currency thing.

My response was in reference to this comment:
The hilarious part about the IMF owning your house is just too dumb for words.
My response.
If there was a massive financial collapse where we all lose our shirts, I suspect people would be willing to give up anything in exchange for "safety, security and freedom." I mean, people are willingly taking a untested experimental gene therapy vaccine for cold and flu symptoms!!??
What I am saying is when the dollar is devalued to next to nothing and most people are all in serious debt, the world bank and IMF would come in as saviors to bail us out, like they do in other countries. Problem-reaction-solution. People would be willing to give up their debt including their homes to be part of the slave system.

I been having a feeling the antivaxxer side (controlled or trolls) are starting to push false narrative. There is no way to verify its the vaccinated that was doing this. It just seem like an easy test to discredit the antivaxxer. Well only way to find out...I've got plenty of magnets :)
Check this out - I was extremely skeptical too but this is just ODD...!!! What is going on here!!??

Maldarker

Star
I know that a digital currency is in the works. The whole one world currency thing.

My response was in reference to this comment:

My response.

What I am saying is when the dollar is devalued to next to nothing and most people are all in serious debt, the world bank and IMF would come in as saviors to bail us out, like they do in other countries. Problem-reaction-solution. People would be willing to give up their debt including their homes to be part of the slave system.
I agree with that what i was commenting on was your statement of "if" its not if this will its when it will.

John K.

Rookie
Today I received a message from a friend who did the PCR test for covid a fews days ago. She told me the test really hurted her, and she felt pain inside the brain.

Here is a case of 40-something patient began leaking celebronspinal fluid (CSF) from her nose right after the test. (My excuses if someone posted before).

Is this necessary? Why they want to introduce a large stick inside your nose to take somes samples ?

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
FWIW, at least they're making the statement public...I guess...I suppose. One of the people I work with piped up this morning to tell us she got her "shot". :rolleyes: She said it as though it was some badge of honour or something to be proud of. I don't get it, and I don't think I was the only one feeling that way. Anyway, she mentioned that she has to go back in the summer and get her 2nd shot and someone interrupted and mentioned that they're no longer administering the AstraZeneca due to the blood clotting issue and that seemed to take a tiny bit of wind our of her sails. She'll just get one of the other ones, I'm sure - sigh.
i still don't understand why alot of people haven't read up on any of these topics, 2 co-workers of mine have received the drug, and they were laughing at me, and joking about hooking up spectrum analyzers to them selves, and how crazy i have sounded, (because i was warning them last year about the upcoming dangers, i'm the company loon), the part that bothers me, is these are supposed to be intelligent people, (they are electronic technologists), but are absolutely clueless with regards to what is actually taking place

Vmort

Star