COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Rick Hillier calling BS on the official narrative.

Counterfeiting COVID Fear
We have the facts and the evidence today. Yet we continue to sell COVID Fear through the counterfeiting of that information, so much so that people are treating it as the real thing.

We’ve seen governments and health units go ‘fast and loose’ with the truth. In this video, I take my time to deliver a thoughtful, deliberated rebuttal to the current narrative. give a few examples of this counterfeiting; do you have any more examples?

Leave them in the comments. Don’t forget to remind the media, your representatives, your local health unit, and let your school boards know that you can see their counterfeiting and you’re not buying it.

When you speak out, you have the power to get us back to normal. For those who are curious, that is the Tibetan Flag behind me; on the desk to my left is an award I received when I was a Member of the PC Party for my ‘outstanding service’ to the Party. And yes, I am a Leafs fan.

Canada is extremely lucky to have a single person in government like this. He asks all the right questions. I wonder what he honestly thinks the answers are.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Canada is extremely lucky to have a single person in government like this. He asks all the right questions. I wonder what he honestly thinks the answers are.
He's friends with lawyer Rocco Galati, so he knows all the BS going on and the lawsuit that's moving forward against Trudeau, Tam, Ford, CBC and others. It's all about working within a legal frame work. No conspiracy BS. Just facts, laws and discovery.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
It's the same with the protests against the Police State in the US. Yes, it's true, there are a lot of rabble rousers. But there are also an awful lot of all sides of the Political Spectrum that are just fed up with Police in America. We've literally seen groups of Liberals & Conservatives marching together in large numbers. In several cities they were actually seen intermixing and marching together and making videos of it that were getting taken down off of Youtube left and right (no pun intended). There is a lot more to these than what the MSM wants anyone to believe. Don't buy the B.S. Don't let them control the narrative.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID vaccine trial volunteer dies in Brazil

The volunteer was 28 years old and taking part in AstraZeneca's vaccine trial.

October 21, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Reuters reported today that a 28-year-old Brazilian volunteer in AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine trial died.

The Brazilian National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) is currently investigating “data received” on the vaccine trial volunteer’s death. While Anvisa declared that “data on clinical research volunteers must be kept confidential,” the Brazilian newspaper O Globo reported that the volunteer is a recently graduated doctor who “worked on the front line of combating COVID-19 in three hospitals in Rio de Janeiro.”

Reuters said that according to “a source familiar with the matter,” “the trial would have been suspended if the volunteer who died had received the COVID-19 vaccine, suggesting the person was part of the control group that was given a meningitis vaccine.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ONTARIO MPP RANDY HILLIER CHALLENGES PREMIER DOUG FORD'S OUTDOOR SOCIAL GATHERING LIMIT

On a rainy morning, Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Ontario MPP Randy Hillier was joined by a small but resolute crowd to challenge the Ontario government's restriction of 25-max people in outdoor social gatherings.

A Freeman

Superstar
South Korea’s medical association urges govt to suspend flu shot program after 13 people die following jab

https://www.rt.com/news/504202-south-korea-flu-shot-deaths/

The Korean Medical Association has called on the country’s government to halt its plan to inoculate millions of citizens after more than a dozen people died after receiving flu shots.

The vaccine initiative, billed as a strategy to potentially offset complications from Covid-19, aims to provide free flu jabs to 19 million people. But the ambitious undertaking has come under fire after 13 people died, including a 17-year-old boy and a man in his 70s, after participating in the program.

A Freeman

Superstar
BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 isn’t a pandemic plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for humanity

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=215354

The world you once knew is never coming back, because the globalists who run the world have other plans

Note: While the linked article contains important information for everyone to consider, it assumes that the CV-BS, or the contents of the vaccine itself, are "highly contagious", i.e. have a "high transmission" rate, which has never been proven. In fact, the myth of contagion was disproved over 100 years ago, which is exactly why a mandatory vaccination program is the center-piece of the depopulation agenda. There simply isn't a more effective way to directly poison specific people, other than to poison the food and water supply (which is already being done, but will intensify).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Andrew Kaufman at Red Pill Expo (Oct 10, 2020) - The Pandemic Fraud Runs Deeper Than You Think
Dr Andrew Kaufman reveals the full extent of the scandalous lies and fraud being perpetrated on the people of the world during his presentation at the Red Pill Expo at Jekyll island - https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/

Screenshot_2020-10-22 Dr Andrew Kaufman at Red Pill Expo (Oct 10, 2020) - The Pandemic Fraud R...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Very worthwhile.
Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus.

A group of medical experts from around the country are speaking out against misinformation surrounding the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the Supreme Court steps in the nation’s capitol Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.
Screenshot_2020-10-22 Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus .png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Critical Increase in the National Debt Triggered by Covid Crisis.
The US national debt on the verge of surpassing the economy
The debt-to-GDP ratio has emerged as a vital metric for determining economic prospects for a given country. Most countries usually strive to put in place measures to keep their ratio as low as possible.

Data presented by Buy Shares indicates that among the top ten countries with the highest National-to-GDP ratio, the European Union accounts for six. Japan has the highest ratio at 268.21%. Greece and Italy hold the second and third slots at 214.29%, and 156.92% respectively.

The research indicates that the US has the fifth-highest debt-to-GDP ratio at 136.69%. The United Kingdom lies in the tenth slot with a ratio of 100.87%.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Operation Moonshot: UK Says Weekly COVID Tests Could Offer “Passport to Freedom”
Those who have watched the police state grow over decades have known that as the UK goes, so does the rest of the Western world.

Unfortunately, the UK population the testing grounds for intrusive and totalitarian policies that will be implemented in the rest of Western Europe and, after that, the United States.

Many researchers warned about early on (when the COVID hysteria was reaching fever pitch) that the threat of a pandemic would be used to usher in methods of control the world has scarcely seen. Contact tracing, lockdowns, mandatory masks, and now COVID passports