COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Prove that the virus that causes CV-19 exists or declare there is no virus and end the Vax and Trax programmes!

Screenshot_2020-08-20 VIRAL CHALLENGE LETTER TO BRITISH PRIME MINISTER kevinpcorbett com.png

Stop Mandatory Face Mask Petition for Ontario (bottom tweet)
Evidently, Twitter has already removed the petition for face masks but I still have the link. FTR, Randy Hillier is also against Bill 195:

I also came across this in Rocco's Twitter feed, which is some good news for the New Zealanders:

EDIT: Also found in Rocco's Twitter feed, this woman makes many good points:

Voiceless Victims of the COVID Lockdowns

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

Protest Against Oppressive Government Restrictions and Mandates

A protest will be held by Health Freedom Ireland (HFI) and Yellow Vest Ireland protesting against government mandates, demanding transparency, proportionality of decisions and accountability by government officials and advisors on August 22nd 2020 at 2pm in front of the Custom House, Dublin 1.

This will be a peaceful protest with speeches and a march. Purple T-shirts will be worn by supporters of Health Freedom Ireland. HFI has no political affiliations.

Speakers on the day include:
  • Ben Gilroy, anti-eviction and civil rights activist who will be speaking about constitutional rights.
  • Architect and Planner Michael Leahy, Human Rights and mental health advocate Freedom of Thought and diversity of opinion in modern Irish society and the impact of serious mental health issues such as suicide.
  • Ken Duffy Motivational and Education speaker and mental health advocate, speaking on Human rights and homelessness in Ireland.
  • Maeve Murran Health Freedom Ireland co-chair speaking about the proportionality of restrictions.
  • Una Mc Gurk Barrister & Senior Counsel speaking about the impact of mandating masks without conclusive evidence.
  • Prof. Dolores Cahill on the topic of natural immunity, vaccine development and testing accuracy.

Next part of the plandemic documentary is out.

Apparantly russian and German intelligence is saying USA should prepare for more lockdowns September/October. Just a heads up.

FYI: I’m not happy about this and don’t want it
Actually, it was mentioned in part 2 of the Plandemic movie that lightseeker posted, and it's also in the September '19 pamphlet "At World at Risk, Annual report on global prepardness for health emergencies". Apparently, these sociopathic tyrants are stating there need to be two of these exercises before the end of the year - sigh.

Among other things, my guess is this will interfere with the November US election.

justjess

Superstar
Actually, it was mentioned in part 2 of the Plandemic movie that lightseeker posted, and it's also in the September '19 pamphlet "At World at Risk, Annual report on global prepardness for health emergencies". Apparently, these sociopathic tyrants are stating there need to be two of these exercises before the end of the year - sigh.

Among other things, my guess is this will interfere with the November US election.
Yeah I didn’t hear it in a video.. I got it from my clients father who is retired secret service who heard it directly from his contacts.. he told me when I asked what was going on with school in September.

I would bet money on it interfering with the elections.

justjess

Superstar
If you look at the covid death projections for now til December the projections they are giving are based on another fall time lockdown as well. It’s in the fine print and was stated in an interview given about the projections.

Apparantly russian and German intelligence is saying USA should prepare for more lockdowns September/October. Just a heads up.

FYI: I’m not happy about this and don’t want it
I agree. Something big is coming in September - November. A lot of people have even had dreams about this, people online and people I know even. Take that for what you will. The previous steps have been accomplished, and the next ones are coming.
Seriously just open the video and go to 1:10:15 and watch the next 45 seconds.