COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Look at the title of this guy’s papers...

“Compulsory Moral Bioenhancement Should Be Covert”

And by “moral bioenhancement” they mean drugging you or chipping you or whatever it takes to make you comply for the uh “greater good” because you know...they know better.

I hope everyone recognizes the evil and hubris of these godless men - men who place themselves as gods among men. Men who decide who can or will be manipulated by their wills.

This is dangerous dangerous terrain they walk, and yet they have already started down their path and feel somehow their hours spent studying and reading and absorbing the doctrine of these twisted minds, has given them authority.

It’s truly frightening. They preach the virtues of empathy and compassion yet have none.

Look at the title of this guy’s papers...

“Compulsory Moral Bioenhancement Should Be Covert”

And by “moral bioenhancement” they mean drugging you or chipping you or whatever it takes to make you comply for the uh “greater good” because you know...they know better.

I hope everyone recognizes the evil and hubris of these godless men - men who place themselves as gods among men. Men who decide who can or will be manipulated by their wills.

This is dangerous dangerous terrain they walk, and yet they have already started down their path and feel somehow their hours spent studying and reading and absorbing the doctrine of these twisted minds, has given them authority.

It’s truly frightening. They preach the virtues of empathy and compassion yet have none.
“Engendering Moral Post-Persons”

yeah this is insane. You see him writing about the need to “morally enhance“ society, and he’s not talking about teaching Kant and Plato on TV. He literally means engineering people through drugs so that they are biologically incapable of doing what he understands as “immoral”, the basis of which of course is, does it or does it not contribute to climate change, the fundamental axiom of good and evil and how to manipulate populations in elite thinking. Thus creating “ morally enhanced trans human post-persons”. This is a really good example of the mind of the materialistic anti life, pro science line of reasoning, who denies all principles, truth, even, the basis of a lot of academia and “expertise”.

a good example as well of experts being insane through tunnel visioning on an issue. A professional ethicist who’s ideas are obviously utterly insane and immoral at a glance to any normal person, but through years of twisted logic, long analyses with unexamined bases, complicated professional elitist theories, leading to ethical science being what types of drugs to give people to make them incapable of thinking morally

“Engendering Moral Post-Persons”

yeah this is insane. You see him writing about the need to “morally enhance“ society, and he’s not talking about teaching Kant and Plato on TV. He literally means engineering people through drugs so that they are biologically incapable of doing what he understands as “immoral”, the basis of which of course is, does it or does it not contribute to climate change, the fundamental axiom of good and evil and how to manipulate populations in elite thinking. Thus creating “ morally enhanced trans human post-persons”. This is a really good example of the mind of the materialistic anti life, pro science line of reasoning, who denies all principles, truth, even, the basis of a lot of academia and “expertise”.

a good example as well of experts being insane through tunnel visioning on an issue. A professional ethicist who’s ideas are obviously utterly insane and immoral at a glance to any normal person, but through years of twisted logic, long analyses with unexamined bases, complicated professional elitist theories, leading to ethical science being what types of drugs to give people to make them incapable of thinking morally
Beautifully written and 100% spot-on.

Quite frankly I’m utterly horrified at the writings of this “professor.”...I feel as though I’ve glanced into the abyss....

Who knew our future captives would present themselves as grinning Millennials working around the corner at the local college?

They always said “AI” would be our downfall... the coming Singularity. They said that unfeeling robots may, via some logic under the guise of “protect humans at all costs,” will put us in straight jackets and throw us into padded cells. That in their twisted machine “minds” this would be considered a good outcome as we’d be “safe.”

But no! It’s not the AI we must fear. Some of our “elites” have already adopted the machine-minds they envision for their futurist transhumanist utopia. They will be more than happy to carry out the necessary evils for the “sake” of all.

What an unholy nightmare.

yes, everywhere i went. i might as well ask them.
i found that foreign born americans (russians, mainly) were more likely to see the covid as propaganda. like i said somewhere else before, they told me, (my russian imitation of them): "zis is becahz zey vant to geev you cheeap!"

bottom line, though, was that the vax was overwhelmingly rejected by everyone. party lines had no bearing at all. if you talk about mask wearing... that would probably be different.
id definitely say the % against the current narrative / vaccine that I’ve spoken to a lot in the last 6 months, is way higher than those that have been brainwashed.

illuminatimess

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
'It's Just the Flu, It's All BS' - Russia's Top Official COVID Doctor Admits in Bombshell Invu

“It’s all exaggerated. It’s an acute respiratory disease (i.e. the flu) with minimal mortality. Why has the whole world been destroyed? That I don’t know.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
'It's Just the Flu, It's All BS' - Russia's Top Official COVID Doctor Admits in Bombshell Invu

“It’s all exaggerated. It’s an acute respiratory disease (i.e. the flu) with minimal mortality. Why has the whole world been destroyed? That I don’t know.”
Add that to the post that @DesertRose has posted here, it appears that Russia knows what's going on. I have to admit, I like the ex-Intel Russian officer's attitude. He understands that there are other things at play here.

justjess

Superstar
Why not? Every other illness is now considered CV-1984. Let's just add that one to the list.
I’m sorry. I know you guys all just think it doesn’t exist or it’s no big deal. My conspiratorial leanings on this run a different way... who and why? Because whatever it is doesn’t seem natural. That vaping lung illness surfaced around the same time fort Detrick- the army medical research installation - was having problems and was shut down. And then it just poof disappeared.

Lurker

Star
I’m sorry. I know you guys all just think it doesn’t exist or it’s no big deal. My conspiratorial leanings on this run a different way... who and why? Because whatever it is doesn’t seem natural. That vaping lung illness surfaced around the same time fort Detrick- the army medical research installation - was having problems and was shut down. And then it just poof disappeared.
I am pretty sure that a while back they had narrowed it down to the flavor in the juice. The who and why is a fine road to explore, but the vape one is a dead end.