COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Nobody said all vaccinated would die in winter but with all these sudden cardiac collapses, turbo cancers & respiratory illnesses after the vax it does seem like a genocide, even the millions of death attributed to covid does not include those who did not got the inoculation so yea it does seem like it’s accurate when Doctors from all around the world admit these mRNA jabs are in fact strongly associated with the mass murdering of their own vaccinated patients. I do not want to believe or even say the clot jabs will kill everyone or even claim that would happen at any specific season because i do know of the power of God and natural detox remedies and i know many got placebos and i do know 5G could possibly have something to do too even tho Pfizer own clinical trial papers evidence these jabs are causing serious adverse injuries (mind you in the initial clinical trials) and even death. so its not “us” making these claims in the first place, it starts with the very pharmaceutical companies and employees that designed them. I personally would never attribute all to the vax but i will do personally say they are in fact killing vaccinated individuals in masses and you can feel free to quote me anytime u want yes i said it clot jabs are murdering people go complain to bill gates or who coerced you into getting 76 shots for no reason flu rebranded covid now yall stop gaslighting sane healthy people trying to make them believe yo clot jabs safe when u can’t even convince yourself of such delusional disney fairytale

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rancourt and his fellow scientists found in their analysis that all-cause mortality INCREASED every time the COVID-19 shots were deployed.

Here’s the 50,000-foot view:

For every 800 injections administered, Rancourt and his colleagues concluded in their 180-page paper that one vaccine-related death occurs.

This 1-in-800 number becomes even more alarming when you consider how many doses were given.

At the time of Rancourt and colleagues’ report, 13.5 billion COVID-19 injections were administered.

Divide that number by 800, and you end up with approximately 17 million COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 20-14-28 “NO LIVES WERE SAVED” by the COVID-19 injections says resear...png

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 20-15-11 “NO LIVES WERE SAVED” by the COVID-19 injections says resear...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
... covid mRNA jab is likely THE primary driver of an increase in heart attacks ...

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 20-22-08 covid mRNA jab is likely THE primary driver of an increase i...png

polymoog

Superstar
You guys said everyone with a vaccine was supposed to be dead in the first winter

how you guys like being wrong about everything ? Does it make you feel better because your father never loved you
some of the shots killed people quick; some will slowly die over the next 5 years according to some experts via turbo cancers and myocarditis (once you get that ailment, you never recover that heart muscle tissue).

i, at least, have heard of many vax deaths/"died suddenlys" and vax injuries on a personal level. if you dont hear or see it around you, you arent paying attention.

Karlysymon

Superstar

View attachment 104474

View attachment 104475
this kinda explains everything
View attachment 104483
Brain shrinkage and memory loss reported in the vaxxed translates into a forgetfulness of the past and a loss of the concept of one’s identity….culture, traditions, everything. As time goes by, you’ll simply become incapable of rebellion.
See this post aswell.

Karlysymon

Superstar
some of the shots killed people quick; some will slowly die over the next 5 years according to some experts via turbo cancers and myocarditis (once you get that ailment, you never recover that heart muscle tissue).
Anybody remember William Shakespeare and Matt Hancock's crocodile tears/excitement (UK's health minister at the time)? William was dead within months....vaxxed in December, dead in May.

L3M4

Star

Prof. Bhakdi highlights health literature Peer Reviewed by Dr. Michael Mörz

It's as if they're like islands of death scattered all over the brain, so when a small vessel bursts, the cells around it die. This encephalopathy is a new kind of disease," says Bhakdi. "It was very, very, very rarely seen in people with severe influenza in the past. But now they are starting to see this in the brains of deceased people after vaccination. Only after vaccination..."

Myocarditis of the Brain & heart

IMG_3654.jpeg

IMG_3655.jpeg

i think this 2 secs gif illustrates what could slowly be happening to the vaxxed in the next 5 (6 of they got late shots) or 4 years??

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Anybody remember William Shakespeare and Matt Hancock's crocodile tears/excitement (UK's health minister at the time)? William was dead within months....vaxxed in December, dead in May.

I remember William Shakespeare, that is super creepy the first man to get the mRNA vax suddenly dies and the mainstream media instead spews headlines about how wonderful that is, such a cult mentality an evil creepy like Midsommar film and people are totally fine with that, went ahead and got the clotjabs anyway like what!! some sort of mass hypnosis wtf

only a few months previous to the PLANDEMIC ofc hollywood released the horror Midsommar film where a young normal girl goes with her bf to some sort of summer festivity in an isolated society were the citizens kill themselves for the “GREATER GOOD” and murdering the sick citizens as sacrifices through established protocols for the fake benefit of the young & “healthy” is seen by this civilization as totally good and positive something like the brainwashed covid cult or the global warming real life cult

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
IMG_3666.jpeg
yikes the card i didn’t expect to see coming… mega church Pastors exposing the jabs this is not going to look good with a lot of followers who want to be in denial
this could be worst than mainstream news , i know if any of my local church does something like this all hell breaks loose with tons of families

L3M4

Star
IMG_3670.jpeg
mRNA producing contagious prions
again NO F-WORD WITH VACCINATED OR UNVACCINATED (who had previous intimacy with a vaxxed)
heat for long times food to kill any bacteria/prion and drinks should be basic