COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile. 3min 48.
So exactly what happens when an unvaxed person has sex with a vaxed person?

L3M4

Star
Perfect ma’am

Worthwhile. 3min 48.
So exactly what happens when an unvaxed person has sex with a vaxed person?

these ppl are downplaying shedding and that was a very safe example he provided for shedding, I mean it does bring hope and excellent detox ingredients but failed to mention important stuff, like people who has actually died from shedding, also did the unvax kept sleeping with the girl? hmmm

People should just stop having intimacy with anyone vaxxed or unvaxxed
Because the bio weapon in the jab its just being transmitted through it (even tho he just claims its the spike i believe thats half truth) and if the covidians try detox but then go ahead and give head or anything sexual they’re just back in the circle of getting a new dose of the vax stuff

When they got their shot many complained about certain chest pain or aching in the inoculation area and stuff, wondering if they get similar symptoms too after intimacy right away or later he didn’t specified

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Important mRNA Vaccine Murdering civilians scientific literature have just been censored & force-retracted; Publishers has now hired Private Investigators, and have started suing Springer/Cureus!! https://kirschsubstack.com/p/were-suing-springer-nature-for-250m

I hired a private investigator and was able to get the goods on the editors of Cureus so I know for a fact the paper was unethically retracted.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr.McCloskey discusses the political persecution she's endured in Ireland for speaking out about the scamdemic.
Dr. Sam Bailey: Dr Anne McCloskey - This is the fight of our lives

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 06-40-16 Dr. Sam Bailey Dr Anne McCloskey - This is the fight of our ...png
Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 06-43-09 Dr. Sam Bailey Dr Anne McCloskey - This is the fight of our ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
James Roguski gives a summary of the Top 10 issues that are UNACCEPTABLE in the Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations.

WE MUST REJECT THE PANDEMIC TREATY AMENDMENTS - James Roguski
10 min.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 19-48-34 WE MUST REJECT THE PANDEMIC TREATY AMENDMENTS - James Roguski.png

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 19-43-33 THESE AMENDMENTS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited: