COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Brave UK Doctor Risks His Career For The Truth.
Horrific Aftermath of Jabbed Patients, Carnage at Clinic / Begging Doctors to Speak Out

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 21-27-57 Horrific Aftermath of Jabbed Patients Carnage at Clinic _ Be...png

redqueen

Superstar
of course theirs is still "safe and effective"
trying to corner the market maybe or just protecting
their butts but then why even write the report
no matter what they say now,this will cause that many
more Peoples to think twice with theirs and every one

Hopefully this will wake up even more to what these
evils are doing to Us

L3M4

Star

Terrible

the jab is in fact the Mark of the Beast or a Beta prototype

"This is what they are planning for humanity through the past and future applications of vaccines:

The vaccine created nano bots out of your own cells. There is a program language that’s been
created to write instructions delivered by mRNA via crispr technology to replace existing mRNA
with these programed instructions to cause your cells to create biological transistors and spike
proteins (for depopulation first ). Microsoft has the programming language since 2016.

The effects we are seeing now are a result of bodies rejecting bad code. The vaccine isn’t perfected
yet and bodies are needed for testing. This will be perfected in a short time. Digital ID is the
goal. Your cells will store the ID and you will be readable much like having RFID chip.
One unique digital signature to rule all aspects of one’s life. Most people thought RFID chips
would be the mark. They were right except wrong about what that would look like. One could
easily remove a chip from the arm by a professional or doctor. RFID is secure if it is delivered by
your cells which cannot be removed from the body."

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
tptb are pulling out the big guns now,hitting Us where
they think it will hurt lol
"better get the xav or no sex for ya"
wonder how many that will work on eh

than again in this world the way they have it upside down
and backwards,I bet there will be quite a few Peoples that
will run out

look how they out and out lie so boldly too,there's a
ton of proof showing it causes all of that and than some

"While a COVID infection might impact women's sexual health, previous BU research has found vaccination does not cause infertility, reduce pregnancy chances, or have a significant impact on menstruation."

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Please for all that is Good in Our World
Please do NOT let women who are/become pregnant
Believe this crap

"COVID-19 is still present in society and is probably something we will have to deal with for a long time. It is therefore very important for the one hundred thousand women who become pregnant every year in Sweden, and the 130 million in the world, to know that vaccination with mRNA-vaccines against COVID-19 is safe for their babies. We found no increased risks, if anything, infants to vaccinated women had lower risks for some severe outcomes,” said Norman, in a press release.

L3M4

Star

Flarepath

Star
I am a big, big supporter of small business. I admire their courage and will to succeed in this time of online consumerism..
Me too, I'm in England and always look for what I want in local shops with the union jack on the label, but sadly the labels often say "Made in China'.
Our politicians must be nutty for allowing chinese imports instead of supporting our own companies.
If shops haven't got what we want, we have to order from Amazon and hope the items won't have a 'made in china' label, but usually they do.
And Amazon can be a pain because when stuff arrives it's often different from what the advert blurb said.
And I HATE the fact that the Amazon packers put small items in oversized packets that won't go through my letterbox, so I have to have them delivered to a Locker half a mile away and collect them from there which is a hassle.
I've complained to Amazon but they ignored me.