COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19
By Julian Rose
Global Research, June 29, 2020

First published by Global Research on March 27, 2020

The following is from a medical forum. The writer, who is a widely respected professional scientist in the US, prefers to stay anonymous, because presenting any narrative different than the official one can cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam which surrounds COVID-19 these days. – Julian Rose

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if it is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive

PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They can not “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test.

This article appears to reiterate what Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr.Tenpenny have also said, that there are many strains of corona viruses as they've been around for decades. Clearly, any type of vaccine they're developing for this "virus" would be akin to a flu shot, as they're are many strains of it and would make whatever it is they're developing, obsolete. Not to mention it also adds to the growing symptoms and confusion people have had worldwide as the illnesses have all been generally labelled "Corona virus".

That said, we know the vaccine they want to inject is more than just a strain of a virus...

The Zone

Star
you are calling agreeing with what is trending here as having common ground posting. That is a joke

I really don’t care if you read what I have to say, but don’t try to act like you are not a prick when you are saying things like that there are “concerning posts of late and some of them are nearby” when you are posting right after I did, and then try to pretend that you are not gaslighting me.

Don’t try to pretend that you didn’t say that about me. Saying that I know I’m the black sheep in this thread and that I know you are talking about me is just a matter of embracing reality, so don’t try to accuse me of being sensitive for it. Just quit being fake. If you have a problem with what I say, quote me. If not, quit passively mentioning me in your posts.

I kick myself for not realizing what a troll your were sooner.
Let me try and reel this in.
1 - You need to read more carefully. When I started posting again, I did so by letting petty stuff go with many members. That is what is trending and that was said tongue in cheek which most get.
2- some things need to be said.
3 - Yes, I was hinting at you dying on a hill hoping you would see what is happening.
4- I have no idea what the black sheep thing is about never said anything like that.
5- You can say and post as you please, but dominating threads with your take will in time be met with comments designed to possibly make you realize you need to chill as we all do at times.
6- you are repeating yourself and seem angry, not just at me.

Maybe that is too fake for you, but I am done with this. I think I was pretty blunt and if not so, trying to use mild decorum instead of coming right out and saying you are taking the virus too personal. Post away, simmer down of whatever you choose.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe that is too fake for you, but I am done with this. I think I was pretty blunt and if not so, trying to use mild decorum instead of coming right out and saying you are taking the virus too personal. Post away, simmer down of whatever you choose.
So..you get on me and Jess..and then you proceed to be passive/aggressive with Ann?

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, nobody here cares if you are butt hurt for you are always seemingly in the middle of forum issues even with Christians. It is your right to post but it is my right to view you as a gnat which rarely furthers any discussion in a better way. When a person purposefully tries to be annoying every single day, they are the epitome of a troll. Now, send me your rants in PM's but there is no need to further clutter this thread up. I will gladly pout you on ignore if you cannot take your issues with me elsewhere and away from this thread. At least that way you will know I am not seeing your public comments.
I’ve already done the pm with you where you then come and lie about what I said in threads...no thanks!!

I’m not butt hurt..just pointing out how you seem hypocritical here.

rainerann

Star
Let me try and reel this in.
1 - You need to read more carefully. When I started posting again, I did so by letting petty stuff go with many members. That is what is trending and that was said tongue in cheek which most get.
2- some things need to be said.
3 - Yes, I was hinting at you dying on a hill hoping you would see what is happening.
4- I have no idea what the black sheep thing is about never said anything like that.
5- You can say and post as you please, but dominating threads with your take will in time be met with comments designed to possibly make you realize you need to chill as we all do at times.
6- you are repeating yourself and seem angry, not just at me.

maybe 5 to 10 percent of my posts in the last month have had to do with the virus. Maybe you are just being critical because I’m not saying what you want to hear, but keep trying to tell yourself that you are doing this in my best interest. It’s a joke and I’m more than done talking to you as well. It is always a pointless endeavor, and I’m not dying on any hill. This thread is.

Lisa

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger won’t like what’s happened to his thread..its a serious thread. But..I’m sure he will have more stuff to fill it with today. :) And get it back on track.

The Zone

Star
maybe 5 to 10 percent of my posts in the last month have had to do with the virus. Maybe you are just being critical because I’m not saying what you want to hear, but keep trying to tell yourself that you are doing this in my best interest. It’s a joke and I’m more than done talking to you as well. It is always a pointless endeavor, and I’m not dying on any hill. This thread is.
Look. I have no real issue with you and the subject has been about this thread not the body of your posts overall where I admittedly skip past many and some other postings in that time is limited. And perhaps I should take things to PM's as well. All of us probably should instead of airing out feuds each and every day like some here.

But your last sentence, says a lot. I’m not dying on any hill. This thread is. That is more or less telling everybody here they are wrong and you are right and that is pompous if not mildly arrogant. Yet, if anyone tells you that they are all the things you claim I am. We will move on since you now see me as the embodiment of evil for being real whether my take is accurate or not. I hope the discussion continues on the intended subject. I think most feel you are an important part of the community, so there is that which I will say. Nobody, including me wants you to like go away.

@Frank Badfinger won’t like what’s happened to his thread..its a serious thread. But..I’m sure he will have more stuff to fill it with today. :) And get it back on track.
I posted about an NBA player being schooled for saying woke things, but it got lost. That is why a lot of this started, by asking you to take your beef elsewhere. It is located in between about twenty posts of yours with actual likes because it was on topic subject matter.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I posted about an NBA player being schooled for saying woke things, but it got lost. That is why a lot of this started, by asking you to take your beef elsewhere. It is located in between about twenty posts of yours with actual likes because it was actual on topic subject matter.
Ok

rainerann

Star
Look. I have no real issue with you and the subject has been about this thread not the body of your posts overall where I admittedly skip past many. And perhaps I should take things to PM's as well. All of us probably should instead of airing out feuds each and every day like some here. But your last sentence, says it all. I’m not dying on any hill. This thread is. That is more or less telling everybody here they are wrong and you are right and that is pompous if not mildly arrogant. Yet, if anyone tells you that they are all the things you claim I am. We will move on since you now see me as the embodiment of evil for being real whether my take is accurate or not. I hope the discussion continues on the intended subject.

I posted about an NBA player being schooled for saying woke things, but it got lost. That is why a lot of this started, by asking you to take your beef elsewhere. It is located in between about twenty posts of yours with actual likes because it was actual on topic subject matter.
so let me get this straight. I’m arrogant if I say the thread is dying on a hill, but you’re not arrogant for saying that I am dying on a hill?

keep telling yourself that you have a balanced view. All I see is bias.

I see you as fake and manipulative trying to play your little mind games with me subconsciously planting the idea that I need to let something go as though it were for my benefit and not an example of gaslighting or neurolinguistic programming.

if you were real you would be direct.

The Zone

Star
so let me get this straight. I’m arrogant if I say the thread is dying on a hill, but you’re not arrogant for saying that I am dying on a hill?

keep telling yourself that you have a balanced view. All I see is bias.

I see you as fake and manipulative trying to play your little mind games with me subconsciously planting the idea that I need to let something go as though it were for my benefit and not an example of gaslighting or neurolinguistic programming.

if you were real you would be direct.
Did I claim to have a balanced view? I said I was trying to get along with those I differed from for the greater good of we are all in this battle together. What are we talking about here? I took it as you saying all the members with differing views are dying on a hill. I am not a predator Ann, you may be a bit delusional and that is worrying. A lot of people are letting the happenings get to them (including myself at times) but when some type faster than they breathe a break might be needed. Perhaps some of these things being discussed are in your mind.

Trust me, I am just being real not playing purposeful mind games and even if I could do that I would not target an individual and especially not you in that I think you are a good person. But I have seen people get in ruts where they think people are out to get them when their worldview is challenged.

You are giving me way too many magical powers with your accusations and it is not reality. Maybe some things I say are penetrating or making sense and that is causing you to think a bit. This is a discussion, not mind tricks and good googly, don't you think if I could do all these things you claim I can that I'd be playing with something more entertaining? Do you really think I am trying to get in your head instead of simply being someone who can walk, talk, chew gum, is semi-bright, and able to participate in a discussion?

Last edited:

“The current pandemic phase, expected to continue through 2021 and even into 2022, means dose production in high volumes for mass vaccinations and pricing for broad access, said Angela Hwang, group president of Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals.”

“Pfizer’s beyond-the-pandemic scenario casts COVID-19 as a prominent virus which will continue to circulate in society much like the flu. And while that means assessing societal needs and vaccination schedules for this particular novel coronavirus, Pfizer is also looking at the mRNA development platform it shares with BioNTech as “an important pillar,” not only against COVID-19 but also existing and future viruses.

The mRNA platform will also be able to “disrupt the flu market, novel vaccines against CMV and even to go into a novel age group of RSV. So we see a very large opportunity based on the leadership we have with this mRNA platform, particularly by being able to engage both neutralizing antibodies and antiviral CD8 cells,” Mikael Dolsten, Pfizer's chief scientific officer, said on the call.”

*See!!??? They’re already planning a long - game with no end to “vaccinations” (cough chipping and tracking) in site!!!*

MRNA vaccines for every virus!!!

you are calling agreeing with what is trending here as having common ground posting. That is a joke

I really don’t care if you read what I have to say, but don’t try to act like you are not a prick when you are saying things like that there are “concerning posts of late and some of them are nearby” when you are posting right after I did, and then try to pretend that you are not gaslighting me.

Don’t try to pretend that you didn’t say that about me. Saying that I know I’m the black sheep in this thread and that I know you are talking about me is just a matter of embracing reality, so don’t try to accuse me of being sensitive for it. Just quit being fake. If you have a problem with what I say, quote me. If not, quit passively mentioning me in your posts.

I kick myself for not realizing what a troll your were sooner.
I bet you’re a big CompressorHead fan?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yes, you are correct Lisa. While I am grateful to all who contribute to make this thread what it is, I would appreciate petty squabbles be taken somewhere else. I mean seriously!

Better yet, I made a 'Petty Squabbles Thread' for this very occasion. Enjoy.;)

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, you are correct Lisa. While I am grateful to all who contribute to make this thread what it is, I would appreciate petty squabbles be taken somewhere else. I mean seriously!

Better yet, I made a 'Petty Squabbles Thread' for this very occasion. Enjoy.;)

Lol! Gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes..I wonder if anyone will actually use it?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Association Of American Physicians And Surgeons Sounds Off On Face Masks
Screenshot_2020-07-30 Association Of American Physicians And Surgeons Sounds Off On Face Masks.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Technocrat Fauci: Now It’s Goggles Or Eye Shields
Screenshot_2020-07-30 Technocrat Fauci Now It's Goggles Or Eye Shields.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘Effectiveness Unproven’: Dutch Government Won’t Use Mask Mandate; ‘No Proven Effectiveness
The Dutch government on Wednesday advised the public that there will be no mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus, stating that their effectiveness remains unproven.

Lisa

Superstar
Technocrat Fauci: Now It’s Goggles Or Eye Shields
View attachment 39824
Not like people don’t all look foolish wearing masks..especially the ones alone in their cars. Will people do this too I wonder?