Conspiracies Theories/Crazy facts

e-Enoch

Superstar
So I changed the name of the thread to conspiracy theories so that every conspiracy you have about anything or anyone can be posted.
Many of these are not just theories anymore...they are actually "conspiracy" facts. These are "Conspiracy Theories & Facts."

Jassmina

Rookie
I just came across this video on TikTok. It’s K@tt Williams making the of that The Smûrfs is about the making of a human without the mother + father. So for the ones who’ve watched The Smûrfs, you probably know about Smurfette being made by Gargamel. What do y’all think of this theory and have y’all ever heard of something similar to this?

Link: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeauDEcx/

clammertoe

Established
have y’all ever heard of something similar to this?
Many years ago, when the Smurfs were a new cartoon, the rumor in our neighborhood was that they sprouted in the garden, much like eggplant. Or maybe it was that they grew inside the eggplant. We hated eggplant.

Jassmina

Rookie
the killers were clearly programmed to kill:

Yeah, I’ve heard about the conspiracy too of major shooter or serial killers being part of MK before. Every major event in the world that ends up killing people is either a sacrifice and/or the murderer being under mk. It’s crazy if it is real.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah, I’ve heard about the conspiracy too of major shooter or serial killers being part of MK before. Every major event in the world that ends up killing people is either a sacrifice and/or the murderer being under mk. It’s crazy if it is real.
yes i heard that too

e-Enoch

Superstar
Crazy Facts

"YOU ARE BEING FED DEAD PEOPLE. YOU ARE EATING THEM, DRINKING THEM AND SHOWERING IN THEM..."