Christian Bible: Revelation

peridot

Established
If there is a better place to put this, please let me know. Didn't see a previous posting similar.

Ok, many of you know something about the Christian bible because I have read your comments.
I am using this post to specifically gather items in current events that seem to match what is stated in the book of Revelations in the Christian bible.
Please post the picture/news article/internet or other proof, along with the scripture reference.
(putting that last part in because so many claim "it's in the Bible" but only in that person's imagination)

This isn't as much of a "christian" post, or a post geared to Christians, but the fact most of here are only on this forum because we have seen enough weird stuff in culture to indicate folks are trying to change culture in an adverse, and often very specifically BAD way. Revelation is one of the books that specifically addresses this trend.
What have you seen in culture to match?

This is what sparked this thread: (if the picture doesn't appear, look at attachment)
why i follow literal historical plenary.PNG

Revelation 13: 16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Picture is using left hand, but right now it is also not mandatory.
Saw an email advertisement for this May 8 2024, and several days before.

There is also that older news report of the first adopters of this technology somewhere in Northern Europe, and at specific job sites.
You're welcome to post that too if you can find it again.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 has generated alarm on the Left and in some Christian circles. Here are some videos, including one where the president accepted the invitation and went to this year's WEF meeting and railed against "the elite".

35mins

17mins

15mins

2mins

13mins