Chris Bollyn: Israel behind the 9-11 attacks-- and Iraq wars.

Etagloc

Superstar

There's a lot of ad hominems here and there's a lot of views here.

So if I get a million ad hominems- honestly, I could say way worse things about myself than the people who don't know me say.

There's a lot of views and I just like to share things so people can consider them. But suppose I'm actually a paid shill. I'm not but I would find it hilarious if someone started such a rumor about me. I've been reading the most interesting lies about myself. I received correspondence asking me to identify who are the paid shills here. But I don't really worry about that sort of thing. If I was a paid shill for example (and I talk about this in this way because I'm not one and also because I would find it pretty entertaining if someone started such a rumor, so I don't mind suggesting the concept)- even if I was a paid shill it wouldn't actually matter- what actually matters is the content of what I say. And that applies in any case when people substitute ad hominem attacks for actual logical arguments attacking the content of what someone says. Ad hominem means you don't really have strong arguments on your side. So I apologize for the tangent- I just wanted to mention all that as a general thing addressing the ad hominem fallacy, as some (but definitely not you, of course, my wonderful reader!) may not care or understand when it comes to the things that are common sense to anyone who was half-conscious in an "Introduction to Logic" class.

On to the topic- this video also expands on the subject and is brief but great stuff (thank you UnderAlienControl for being why I'm aware of this guy)

I don't have too much to say. The stuff is pretty self-explanatory and speaks for itself. Thank you for reading.