not one person I Know even cares about the syop
over there any more because there is way to many
struggling here

is this tptb's way of telling Us only the dexav
get a vote cause I'm positive that will not go
over well with those who aren't or those who
got injured,Knows someone who did or who
have lost someone they Love to that poison
No comment as idk the source. EKOS was it? Its merely an image i saw on twitter.

But i do know half the country (US) minimum believes what the gooberment is putting out there.

So it doesn't seem that far fetched to believe Canadians are the same way. I mean alot of Canadians were against the truckers, weren't they?
I remember watching the protests and anti-protestors were out in force.

No comment as idk the source. EKOS was it? Its merely an image i saw on twitter.

But i do know half the country (US) minimum believes what the gooberment is putting out there.

So it doesn't seem that far fetched to believe Canadians are the same way. I mean alot of Canadians were against the truckers, weren't they?
I remember watching the protests and anti-protestors were out in force.
I found it on the online version of the Star:

That said, considering how The Star is now "woke", I'm sure it's doing what it can to try to demoralize those who haven't had their injection. As well, I'm not too sure about the integrity about EKOS polling either but that's me because I don't trust Frank Graves.

To answer your question, yes there were many people against the truckers. However, I'm not sure about that now.

Just wondering if Justina is a Christian or a Muslim in public but in reality just a plain old satanist.
He went to a Jesuit school and is just a puppet, anyway. The people Canadians need to look out for is Chrystia Freeland and Bob Rae, those so-called Rhode scholars who are a detriment to Canada.

Last edited:
I think statistics are an offshoot of fake news. Even if somehow they were real how can they be trusted and why should we believe them. Statistics claim to show Justina and Lying Dog Pony Soldier actually won in their elections. So much for statistics LOL.

Daze

Superstar
I think statistics are an offshoot of fake news. Even if somehow they were real how can they be trusted and why should we believe them. Statistics claim to show Justina and Lying Dog Pony Soldier actually won in their elections. So much for statistics LOL.
No doubt they are easily to manipulate.

Notice the books Mr Gates likes to read.
bg s.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
he does a Good job showing everything happening

I Believe they're all started on purpose

tptb have to coral Us into their smart prisons and take
any land Ya might grow food on cause Ya won't be allowed
to own land if tptb have their way
they have to pollute the air/land/water so they can all become
commodities tptb can control

they want Us reliant for everything We need to survive

redqueen

Superstar
he's Speaking a 100% Truth

that's why I say tptb in canada are not for Us in anyway
everything they do or that gets or not get done is all done
because the "monarch"wants it

We need to break tptbs system thinking and start uniting
instead of allowing a minority of evil to redesign Our World
into what they want it to be

he's Speaking a 100% Truth

that's why I say tptb in canada are not for Us in anyway
everything they do or that gets or not get done is all done
because the "monarch"wants it

We need to break tptbs system thinking and start uniting
instead of allowing a minority of evil to redesign Our World
into what they want it to be

I remember being in Canada and seeing the queen on the money I was spending. Who wants to see the queen of England on their money. Fortunately I used credit cards and didn't see it very often.

For those Canucks who might be interested:

SENATOR OATH LETTER

This is what you would be signing:

"Subject: Demand for the Liberal executives to be arrested for treason and expulsion for Senators and MPS who align with foreign powers to undermine the sovereignty of Canada
ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS OF THE SENATE
CONSTITUTIONAL OATH OF SENATORS
I [name] do sincerely promise and swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King George and him will defend to the utmost of my power, against all traitorous conspiracies and attempts whatsoever, which shall be made against his person.
Meaning of the Oath to the King in our democratic monarchy is an Oath to the sovereignty of the people which includes our God given rights and freedoms.
WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND the Senate respect their Oath and the rule of law and protect Canadian Sovereignty and the fundamental rights and freedoms protected in the Canadian Bill of Rights (CBR) by:
1.  Acting to arrest and charge Justin Trudeau, Chrystia Freeland, Bill Blair, Marco Mendicino, and David Lametti with Treason.
2.  Acting to expel from Parliament Senators and Members of the House of Commons who are acting against the interests of Canadians.
The World Economic Forum (WEF), World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations (UN) publicly claim they are organizing to remove our national sovereignty, privacy, and bodily integrity with mandatory public health policies, curriculum for schools which includes sexualizing of children and removal of our land and firearms.
These Executives of the Liberal Party have proclaimed publicly that they are members of the WEF, the WHO and that they support the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda. Evidence of Treason among other things lies in their alliance with these FOREIGN POWERS and in their actions of:
1.  Invoking the Emergencies Act (EA) without parliamentary approval required by Section 17(1) of the EA against citizens involved in peaceful protest regarding vaccine mandates the government put in place in lockstep with the WHO.
2.  Invoking the EA contrary to its preamble that requires adherence to Canadian Bill of Rights (CBR) in a time of an emergency. The CBR Section 1(d) freedom of speech, section 1(e) freedom of assembly and association, section 1(a) security of person and enjoyment of property and 2(a) protection from arbitrary detention were all violated. Protesters had their bank accounts frozen and were brutally beaten and arrested and their property confiscated and/or damaged.
According to a poll that was presented to the House of Commons 70% of Canadians disagree with the invocation of the Emergencies Act against the protestors.
To bypass Parliament in their actions and in using violence against unarmed peaceful protesters constitutes the act of Treason.
CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA 46 (2)
Every one commits treason who, in Canada,
(a) uses force or violence for the purpose of overthrowing the government of Canada or a province;
Members of the House of Commons and the Senate have also conspired and aligned with the WEF, WHO and UN and we therefore demand that any Senator and Member of the House of Commons (MP) who voted for the following Bills be expelled from Parliament.
Bills S-233, C-233, C-223 and C-273 () are acts to develop a national framework for a guaranteed livable basic income - which will, if implemented, entirely strip all Canadians of security of the person, privacy, and enjoyment of property contrary to CBR 1(a). The program being proposed will require an ongoing analysis of all the data on every individual to determine their “quality of life”. This means they would have full ongoing access to all your financial records, all your medical records, and all the information regarding your personal relations as well as education, employment, and housing. This information would be used to assess your level of “quality of life”. This data, then, would be used to drive public policy or decisions regarding the administration of resources to individuals. They have also stated that current financial expenditures for this program must regard availability of financial resources for the future (references at bottom of this letter).
Does this mean someone with struggles or disability today would not be financially accommodated because that would rob someone in the future of support? Are decisions being made now in hospitals regarding treatment using the “quality of life” judgment? The concern is that financial assistance for income and support will be denied to persons subjectively deemed to have low quality of life. The Liberal Government under Trudeau have already instituted assisted suicide directed towards persons they believe have a low quality of life which fits the “quality of life” approach. This assisted suicide is offered to adults and to children under 16 without parental consent.
Bill C-11, an Act to enact the Consumer Privacy Protection Act and the Personal Information and Data Protection Tribunal Act and to make related and consequential amendments to other Acts. This Bill allows censorship of our publications, contrary to our right to free speech CBR 1(d) and press CBR 1(e).
Bill C-21, an Act to amend certain Acts and to make certain consequential amendments (firearms). This Bill allows arbitrary forfeiture of our firearms including hunting rifles which is a violation of our right to enjoyment of property and security of the person contrary to CBR 1(a).
The actions of these renegade Senators are contrary to their constitutional duty under their Oath and must be expelled under Section 31 (2) of the Constitution Act 1867-1982, which requires them to be loyal to Canadians and protect our inalienable God given natural rights and freedoms as articulated and protected in the Canadian Bill of Rights:
CONSTITUTION ACT 1867 – 1982
Section 31
The Place of a Senator shall become vacant in any of the following Cases:
(2) If he takes an Oath or makes a Declaration or Acknowledgment of Allegiance, Obedience, or Adherence to a Foreign Power, or does an Act whereby he becomes a Subject or Citizen, or entitled to the Rights or Privileges of a Subject or Citizen, of a Foreign Power
The Senators Oath also requires the Senate to expel MP’s who conspire with WEF, WHO and UN to undermine the sovereignty of Canada.
CONCLUSION
Take notice that we are aware that Liberal MP René Arseneault is busy trying to remove this common law protection against treason by the Senators by introducing the House bill, Bill C-4, to remove the requirement for the Senators to take their constitutional oath to protect us from traitorous conspiracies and attempts to overthrow Canada. An Oath to the King in a democratic monarchy is an Oath to the people. We advise the Senate that we are not fooled by the deceptive rhetoric of the Liberals promoting the abandonment of the Oath to the King. If we lose the Oath, we lose our common law Constitution including our common rights.
Also take notice, as members of the Senate your greatest duty as represented in your required Constitutional Oath is to protect Canada from foreign interference and treason. Therefore, you have a legal and moral responsibility to immediately:
1.   Arrest the Executive of the Liberal Government who proclaim publicly to be members of the WEF, WHO and the UN and who have used violence to undermine the sovereignty of Canada.
2.   Expel all Senators and Members of the House of Commons from the Canadian Parliament who publicly proclaim to be members of the WEF, WHO and UN and who support Bills that undermine our fundamental rights and freedoms.
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.
CC : media and other interested parties
REFERENCES REGARDING QUALITY OF LIFE AND THE GUARANTEED LIVABLE INCOME FROM BILL C-233:
  (3) New research must include data that is not currently collected or not readily available, especially on social assistance
FROM BILL C-273:
  - (ii) the effect on recipients and their families, including in relation to their quality of life, their physical and mental health, their use of health services, and in relation to housing stability, living standards, nutrition, savings, education, social relations and labour market participation, and
  - Federal-Provincial Agreements
  4 The Minister, with the approval of the Governor in Council, may enter into an agreement with the government of a province for the collection, analysis and sharing of data for the purpose of determining how a guaranteed basic income program might best be structured and implemented in the province.
  - Whereas the Government of Canada is determined to ensure that its social welfare system is updated to meet the current and future needs of Canadians
FROM THE REPORT “Measuring What Matters - Toward a Quality-of-Life Strategy for Canada”:
  - Lead work within the Department of Finance, with the support of the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development and the Minister of Innovation, Science, and Industry as the Minister responsible for Statistics Canada, to better incorporate quality of life measurements into government decision-making and budgeting, drawing on lessons from other jurisdictions such as New Zealand and Scotland.
  - Quality of life data and evidence are powerful tools that can help achieve this goal in a coherent way.
  That is why the government is working on a Quality-of-Life Framework that would put a more holistic and comprehensive evidence base at the centre of government decision-making, both now and over the longer term.

Imagine if tonnes of people signed this and it was inevitably disclosed the BNA Act was never signed by the British Commonwealth. The truth will be disclosed, regardless.

DarntheDarner

Established

Canadians really are having
a hard time, aren't they?
Of course they get taxed
more than any other country,
especially for something as ridiculous
as TWO carbon taxes.
It's dumb how the article states
the Trudeau government
is trying to make things more affordable
but of course mentions how gas
and groceries have skyrocketed.
And of course there's the bais
of mentioning the "climate
change incentive"
That country has gone
way down hill.

redqueen

Superstar
these "wildfires"are happening all around the world
right now

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
these "wildfires"are happening all around the world
right now
My heart aches for Canada...especially for British Columbia...

Praying...May God Save Canada...

It's definitely not the greatest place to live. It's horrible how much is going on in Canada. Now with these fires in so many places... We can definitely tell sometime is off, that we are in it for the long haul.
But yeah, Canada is no picnic :p

Daze

Superstar
It's definitely not the greatest place to live. It's horrible how much is going on in Canada. Now with these fires in so many places... We can definitely tell sometime is off, that we are in it for the long haul.
But yeah, Canada is no picnic :p
Are you Canadian? Isn't it kind of a joke with you being in this thread when all you do is preach division?

Imagine a large group of white Americans in white suits, i guess we can call them the KKK for kandy klutching kiddies.
Then a bunch of less then white Americans showed up and the KKK's call for unity all of a sudden disappeared.

What would you do in this scenario?