all backed up there will be
a man induced food shortage

this really looks as though
I might've had it correct
back then
To stock up on all none perishables
have bug out bags ready I know it's
crazy talk but have the basic foods n such
also do not forget lighters,glass lenses etc...
just things that will help
if anything goes down close to home

right now though I'm looking crazy
again I am doing that with my family
I am making us map out ways
we can come together
then find a place we can try
to survive w/e as I am thinking

ya won't wanna use anything
like property that's tied to ya in anyway

I agree a 100%
Orwell's Mentor
think the awaken know
this is an actual good vs evil
war we are in the midst of
only question will be are enough
of us awake to make the difference

I did enjoy just seeing them blow it off
and the overall hope they are still
sparking by their actions

I told my one child in TO
awhile now before the convoy
it's when we were seeing the cargo ships
all backed up there will be
a man induced food shortage

this really looks as though
I might've had it correct
back then
To stock up on all none perishables
have bug out bags ready I know it's
crazy talk but have the basic foods n such
also do not forget lighters,glass lenses etc...
just things that will help
if anything goes down close to home

right now though I'm looking crazy
again I am doing that with my family
I am making us map out ways
we can come together
then find a place we can try
to survive w/e as I am thinking

ya won't wanna use anything
like property that's tied to ya in anyway
While I know it's not the best reference, here's an article from the BBC stating that it only takes 3.5% for change to happen:

The '3.5% rule': How a small minority can change the world

I only use it because Rocco Galati said the same thing in a video, but I can't find it. Is that why Trudeau insisted on calling them a 'fringe minority" to attempt to downplay their impact? Even if he was right and they were a small percentage, they still made their point, while they simultaneously inspired the world to do the same.

Personally, I believe it was more than three percent and the fact the globalists are getting desperate and upping their ante indicates it was.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Military hero has accounts frozen under Emergencies Act

“I had zero beliefs or intentions about overthrowing the elected government of Canada… my military record supports my belief in standing up for democracy and democratic rights all over the world,” said Cornell.

Military hero has accounts frozen under Emergencies Act

“I had zero beliefs or intentions about overthrowing the elected government of Canada… my military record supports my belief in standing up for democracy and democratic rights all over the world,” said Cornell.
I'm glad the JCCF has taken his case. Speaking of which:

Justice Centre sues feds over abuse of the Emergencies Act

and also the Canadian Constitution Foundation:

CCF announces legal challenge to Trudeau’s invocation of federal Emergencies Act

Below is Christine Van Geyn explaining the reason why they're still pursuing the case even though it's been revoked:

Trudeau revokes emergency, but now must answer in court!

My eyes actually watered from laughing so hard after watching that! I don't know the woman who asked the question, but I would've have loved to have seen her reaction as well as the Speaker's to his response. I also don't think he was getting enough air from wearing his mask, which is why he may have sounded a bit delirious.

I think this further clarifies Bruce Pardy's video you posted earlier that much of what is transpiring is based on an ideology and has nothing to do with any laws. I saw on Twitter that Marco Mendicino claimed the reason they invoked the Emergencies Act was because the truckers were "r*pists". :rolleyes: Granted, it was a claim, but given the above video, I wouldn't be surprised if it was far from the truth that is was something Marco had claimed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Canada-wide human Freedom Chain hopes to end federal mandates

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15-14-45 Canada-wide human Freedom Chain hopes to end federal mandates.png

The Freedom Chain is planned to stretch across the entirety of the country’s Trans Canada Hwy. beginning in Victoria, BC and finishing in St. John’s, NL. The highway is 7,476 km long.

FREEDOM CHAIN 2022

HAND TO HAND ON HIGHWAY #1 TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY

* ALL TIME ZONES below

MANITOBA

Saturday March 5th, 2022

12 pm CST

ALL. TIME ZONES

NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR

2:30 pm

AST - ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME

2:00 pm AST

* NEW BRUNSWICK on HIGHWAY #2

EST - EASTERN STANDARD TIME

1:00 pm

CST - CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
12:00 pm

MST - MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME
11:00 am

PST - PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
10:00 am

Please SHARE with Everyone.

Last edited:
This is really interesting! I found on Twitter the other day on the sidebar that it had the story by some 'fact checking" site that the Trudeau Foundation is NOT affiliated with Acuitas Therapeutics. I smirked when I saw it because I realized that if the "fact checkers" are doing what they're doing to debunk it, there's clearly some truth to it.

I'm with Theo, it looks really bad now, but I think the best is yet to come. Something's going on behind the scenes where this'll all explode in their faces. Ending on an another inspiring note:

What an inspiration he is. Here's a follow-up regarding James Topp with a live tracker:

Canada Marches

and a portion of this mini-documentary:

I Am James Topp - Short Film / Mini-Doc Clip #4

I like how he has sections of the Canadian Charter on his site too, notably the first sentence:

"Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law"

redqueen

Superstar

I keep telling all around me it's not a drill anymore
It's time we all start paying attention to where it counts
stop watching the show they are putting on
stay watching for the signs
that things are about to go off
as I am sure the net will go black quick
just so the peoples cannot organize and mobilize

When this crap goes down
People will need to get out of all
the major cities even the non major any city
that has 30k and up

I been talking to my child in TO
I know I sounded crazy to him and maybe to y'all too lol
I made them promise that if ever I call them
and say It's time to start towards home
He will take what he can and start walking towards home

Ya know I hope I am crazy and nothing is gonna happen
just like all the other times the world was ending
I don't feel like that's the case though

Daze

Superstar
Canada-wide human Freedom Chain hopes to end federal mandates

View attachment 72335

The Freedom Chain is planned to stretch across the entirety of the country’s Trans Canada Hwy. beginning in Victoria, BC and finishing in St. John’s, NL. The highway is 7,476 km long.

FREEDOM CHAIN 2022

HAND TO HAND ON HIGHWAY #1 TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY

* ALL TIME ZONES below

MANITOBA

Saturday March 5th, 2022

12 pm CST

ALL. TIME ZONES

NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR

2:30 pm

AST - ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME

2:00 pm AST

* NEW BRUNSWICK on HIGHWAY #2

EST - EASTERN STANDARD TIME

1:00 pm

CST - CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
12:00 pm

MST - MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME
11:00 am

PST - PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
10:00 am

Please SHARE with Everyone.
Honestly it is crazy the lengths people are going through to get a scrap from their masters table. Yes its putting me on a list (one I'm sure I've been on for a long time) but in the old days tyrants were dealt with using a rope and a tree, while some nations were fond of the guillotine.

Every now and then the tree of liberty needs watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots. President Thomas Jefferson said this. We didn't get here by begging.

I know WEF is at the top, but what keeps Trudeau safe? Today they have weapons that can snipe people from 2 miles away. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating violence but when your (s)elected puppets are clearly representing outside interests. What is the point in begging for anything? The convoy in Ottawa should be all the proof anyone needs this man is not taking a knee. So remove him, by force if necessary.

Much like how they put Biden in by force. You can be sure when elections come back around Trudeau will get in again. With an amazingly 49-51% win. Even though he has like a 15% approval rating today. Much like every election, they want you to think it was split right down the middle, as if the votes are actually counted.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree Daze
I already said before
we won't win this with just peace
we need to re-evaluate our options
As all governments have played their hands
when it comes to their peoples
they don't give a damn
they'll let us kill each other
while they all watch from cozy safe places
just once ya know I would like to see a
leader that actually lead their people
by example

Look at the east right now
are the prez of any country
down there leading their people to battle
ready to lead by example
and shed their own blood
no of course not ,never are

instead they are putting guns
into the hands of those who are criminals
they are putting guns into the hands of
children who one day are playing video games
are now fighting for their lives
against people they don't even know or know why
in older men who just want to be any where else
most just wanna be with their families
we the people need to awaken to this,
that to all our governments we are expendable
when it's said and done they won't even shed a
thought over those laying their lives down for them

Honestly it is crazy the lengths people are going through to get a scrap from their masters table. Yes its putting me on a list (one I'm sure I've been on for a long time) but in the old days tyrants were dealt with using a rope and a tree, while some nations were fond of the guillotine.

Every now and then the tree of liberty needs watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots. President Thomas Jefferson said this. We didn't get here by begging.

I know WEF is at the top, but what keeps Trudeau safe? Today they have weapons that can snipe people from 2 miles away. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating violence but when your (s)elected puppets are clearly representing outside interests. What is the point in begging for anything? The convoy in Ottawa should be all the proof anyone needs this man is not taking a knee. So remove him, by force if necessary.

Much like how they put Biden in by force. You can be sure when elections come back around Trudeau will get in again. With an amazingly 49-51% win. Even though he has like a 15% approval rating today. Much like every election, they want you to think it was split right down the middle, as if the votes are actually counted.
I don't know, we could have a "Bob Rae '90 win" at the federal level with Maxime Bernier in the next election in '25. I remember that election because Bob Rae himself was surprised he won, but that's because Ontarians were so disgusted with Mike Harris and for good reason. I do agree with you that Trudeau was installed for our last election because of WEF, as I did have a tweet stating the mail-in ballots were "lost in the mail" in our previous election that has now disappeared so he's there for that purpose.

That said, I think much can transpire and be disclosed between now and then so we'll have to see what unfolds with the lawsuits against human rights and the disclosure of Trudeau's involvement of profiting from the "vaccines", as they're only now just discussing the evidence in the papers that have been released.

IMHO, I think there's something happening on a cerebral level with all of Canadians that has yet to fully surface.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I don't know, we could have a "Bob Rae '90 win" at the federal level with Maxime Bernier in the next election in '25. I remember that election because Bob Rae himself was surprised he won, but that's because Ontarians were so disgusted with Mike Harris and for good reason. I do agree with you that Trudeau was installed for our last election because of WEF, as I did have a tweet stating the mail-in ballots were "lost in the mail" in our previous election that has now disappeared so he's there for that purpose.

That said, I think much can transpire and be disclosed between now and then so we'll have to see what unfolds with the lawsuits against human rights and the disclosure of Trudeau's involvement of profiting from the "vaccines", as they're only now just discussing the evidence in the papers that have been released.

IMHO, I think there's something happening on a cerebral level with all of Canadians that has yet to fully surface.
I have no faith in politicians. Whoever they put in will be blackmailed if not bribed and/or threatened.

Sad to say its all corrupt today. Top to bottom. Mahatma Gandhi could not improve a country today. Yours or mine.

On topic this is an interesting video.

redqueen

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

For any real change to happen, it's gonna have to happen from within the system. It's peaceful protests, real people talking to one another, whistleblowers, people within the system speaking out and social media/internet truth bombs that inspire real change to happen. It's happening now.
Puppets can be replaced and violence only begets violence, so peaceful protests and civil disobedience is the only way to go IMO. We're all in a slow cooker right now and the more inconvenienced people become, the angrier they get. Hopefully very soon the rest of the sleepy brainwashed masses will finally awaken and realize just what is happening and say - Enough, No More!! Question is - Can they break free of their 24/7 media programming?

Daze

Superstar
For any real change to happen, it's gonna have to happen from within the system. It's peaceful protests, real people talking to one another, whistleblowers, people within the system speaking out and social media/internet truth bombs that inspire real change to happen. It's happening now.
Puppets can be replaced and violence only begets violence, so peaceful protests and civil disobedience is the only way to go IMO. We're all in a slow cooker right now and the more inconvenienced people become, the angrier they get. Hopefully very soon the rest of the sleepy brainwashed masses will finally awaken and realize just what is happening and say - Enough, No More!! Question is - Can they break free of their 24/7 media programming?
I think the system is broken Frank. Its pretty easy to see how corruptible a democracy is. Whoever gets in power can just be blackmailed, or bribed. If they are a problem then they just get a bullet like all of those leaders who refused to lock down for con-vid found an early death. There was actually quiet a few of them if you looked into it.

When the gooberment fears their people then you have law and order. When the people fear their gooberment you have oppression. Something needs to be done to reinstate the fear of the people. While now its fear of groups like the Chabad and various mafia from around the world.

Sure, Ep-stain is gone, but you can be sure that program is still up and running across the globe. Compromising anyone who might ever stand up. For practical purposes the Ep-stain scandal was essentially buried. 99% of those names will never be known, so whats to stop others from "taking that bait"? Long as they play ball they are well rewarded, just look at Trump. Imagine what kind of videos they have on this guy.

Sure, I"m all for peaceful non-compliance but when they own every form of media out there, when they control the narrative with cancel culture, me and you will always be of that "small fringe minority".

I wish you Canadians luck, but i think it will only get worse the closer we get to the end. The world will eventually be filled with justice, but we have to get through the age of the anti-christ first and he hasn't even appeared in the flesh yet. Least not to my knowledge and God knows best.
Lord knows i don't want to be alive when he appears, even though its starting to look like any year now. Theres really nothing left to fulfill before his arrival.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think the system is broken Frank. Its pretty easy to see how corruptible a democracy is. Whoever gets in power can just be blackmailed, or bribed. If they are a problem then they just get a bullet like all of those leaders who refused to lock down for con-vid found an early death. There was actually quiet a few of them if you looked into it.

When the gooberment fears their people then you have law and order. When the people fear their gooberment you have oppression. Something needs to be done to reinstate the fear of the people. While now its fear of groups like the Chabad and various mafia from around the world.

Sure, Ep-stain is gone, but you can be sure that program is still up and running across the globe. Compromising anyone who might ever stand up. For practical purposes the Ep-stain scandal was essentially buried. 99% of those names will never be known, so whats to stop others from "taking that bait"? Long as they play ball they are well rewarded, just look at Trump. Imagine what kind of videos they have on this guy.

Sure, I"m all for peaceful non-compliance but when they own every form of media out there, when they control the narrative with cancel culture, me and you will always be of that "small fringe minority".

I wish you Canadians luck, but i think it will only get worse the closer we get to the end. The world will eventually be filled with justice, but we have to get through the age of the anti-christ first and he hasn't even appeared in the flesh yet. Least not to my knowledge and God knows best.
Lord knows i don't want to be alive when he appears, even though its starting to look like any year now. Theres really nothing left to fulfill before his arrival.
The system is definitely broken. I foresee a time when peacefully protest won't cut it any longer, when the oppression becomes too much...like that saying - When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it.

redqueen

Superstar
Frank Badfibger
I get what your saying
I agree would be nice

However we were doing peaceful
everywhere was doing peaceful
All met with violence

We have all seen our governments hands
I do not see them turning lovey,dovey
Giving into any protesters or anything we want
simple truth is