Canada wildfires, NYC affected, terrifying orange skies (Planned event?)

redqueen

Superstar
Why is the elite doing this? Is it a distraction to the world?
destroys forests,homes,farms etc.. they're trying to corral Us
into their smart prisons and as @Notsure said helps them bring
the "climate emergency"into play so lockdowns,supply chain
interruptions etc...

it keeps Us distracted from everything that things like swab
and cronies still proceeding with their plans for Our World
at accelerated rates

it causes chaos that's all it needs to do

Diogenes

Established
It's spreading everywhere. Where I live, the sky is gray, full of smoke. It's hard to breathe. Since the beginning of June, the sky hasn't been clear. The sunset is always orange, never pink or lavender. It's eerie.

There is song that contains "There's something in the air". It's true! Two days ago, I walked my dog and saw three military helicopters flew by. I knew something was not right.

Has anyone felt exhausted or sick from these effects?
Is the song you are referring to "Something In The Air" by Thunderclap Newman ? It was written by Pete Townshend of The Who and it's included in the OST from the movie "The Strawberry Statement".

Diogenes

Established
Who really knows? What comes to my mind is one of the VC articles during c0v1d of the CNN employee secretly being recorded saying that they already had climate change as their next major event. So maybe they're setting the stage for a climate emergency?
Well, what else ?

moodychick

Established
Is the song you are referring to "Something In The Air" by Thunderclap Newman ? It was written by Pete Townshend of The Who and it's included in the OST from the movie "The Strawberry Statement".
No. It's a recent song by either Breaking Benjamin or Starset. I have to look it up again.

polymoog

Superstar
hmm, i had thought the reference was "in the air tonight' by phil collins.

Notsure

Established
Just an update. Canadian wildfires have NY skies up in smoke again, possibly until winter. Plus now the expressways have signs reminiscent of covid such as "limit outdoor activities", "consider wearing a mask". Seems like its one emergency after another. Also from what Im told by my cousin washington state suffered from this for years but there was never any media coverage.

Daze

Superstar
I seen somewhere that it was like 600 fires. By now the people know they are being lit intentionally.

For no other reason then to push agenda, like "limiting outdoor activities" and getting masks back on everyone.