BTS discussion thread

OrinaCano

Established
don't know if someone already saw this , but wtf :

View attachment 93109
What a disgusting and sick mentality the fans of those 7 "not so talented" boys have. Literally.

Every kpop group has crazy fans in their fan base. But the craziness that their fans have towards them is beyond imagination on a different psychotic level. Seriously.

minnie82

Superstar
What a disgusting and sick mentality the fans of those 7 "not so talented" boys have. Literally.

Every kpop group has crazy fans in their fan base. But the craziness that their fans have towards them is beyond imagination on a different psychotic level. Seriously.
dream of being raped when there's some women that were really raped and they didn't still recovered for the trauma , that really makes me angry ..

Last edited:

OrinaCano

Established
dream of being raped when there's some women that were really raped and they didn't still recovered for the trauma , that really makes me angry ..
True and that comment makes me furious too.

The word r*pe itself creates so much fear and dread in the heart, then what must be the condition of the women with whom this has happened, how much pain they must be feeling which remains with them for years and never subsides. The pain, suffering and trauma that they felt and endured is something that no one can imagine or understand it, which is even beyond heartbreaking. It's too easy for fans to say all that and dream like that, maybe this is a normal thing for crazy/psychotic fans like her to say so. But only those who have experienced it know how bad it is.

Therefore making such comments is extremely disrespectful and disgusting.

minnie82

Superstar
True and that comment makes me furious too.

The word r*pe itself creates so much fear and dread in the heart, then what must be the condition of the women with whom this has happened, how much pain they must be feeling which remains with them for years and never subsides. The pain, suffering and trauma that they felt and endured is something that no one can imagine or understand it, which is even beyond heartbreaking. It's too easy for fans to say all that and dream like that, maybe this is a normal thing for crazy/psychotic fans like her to say so. But only those who have experienced it know how bad it is.

Therefore making such comments is extremely disrespectful and disgusting.
right, i have in my mind those horrid fan fiction about r*pe that some army wrote.. that's so disgusting