BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
He showed his private area on vlive. Now he's in a art show and has his shirtless pics on display.

This guy has been shamelessly ripping off T@emin's concepts for his solos since a while now just recently he released an MV with door like symbolism. He's a male prostitute imo he probably slept around a lot to launch his solo career

PrincessPunch

Veteran
He showed his private area on vlive. Now he's in a art show and has his shirtless pics on display.

oh i was referring to this instagram post but i know about the balls one lol. i didn't know about the art show one though, wow. seriously is he a kpop singer or some kind of exhibitionist?:rolleyes:
359-CDF6-E-5-BCA-42-EA-88-AD-1-D02256-ED440.jpg

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I didnt watch the mvs but i saw shit like this comin, ofc they'll show gratitude for their fals ass so called god, its crazy how producers, photographers, stylists .. etc are all corrupt. Celebrities are puppets, but the one behind cameras are way worse.
Yep and this is the creative director of the mv Mathew Daniel Siskin doing the masonic hidden hand
unnamed.jpg

Laura755y

Star
Also lis4 and Vee are on the same plane apparently. You see his yellow shorts on the bottom left in the pic of Lisa sitting
The cult ass group, they're pathetic, vee is sooo thin , in the puting his " no ass at all" in the air pic, god i didnt.know is was him, though it was some teen, its creepy, the whole pic give off bad vibes, and.its inapropriate, how tf their fucled up in the head fans are ok with such crap, but than ahain they're ok with Jeon sitting on gucci's D**** .

jem123

Established
The cult ass group, they're pathetic, vee is sooo thin , in the puting his " no ass at all" in the air pic, god i didnt.know is was him, though it was some teen, its creepy, the whole pic give off bad vibes, and.its inapropriate, how tf their fucled up in the head fans are ok with such crap, but than ahain they're ok with Jeon sitting on gucci's D**** .
selling their bodies for some bucks!! yuckkk!!!