BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Kpop in general is plagiarism
True, BUT b*s whole shtick is that they're not like other manufactured Kpop groups and write/produce their own songs. When in reality they're from the same assembly line...
cover_image_cropped_(3).jpg
The amount of times yn was called a creative genius when their biggest hits are all plagerized. Crazy! This group are bunch of frauds!

To quote the liar RM himself:
“I’ve spent seven years honing my craft, I love it
The type of music you looked down upon is now my livin’
My conscience is clear, I’ve never had a single one of my lyrics written by another
containing all my mind all my soul
even if you beat me to death I’d never lie"

Laura755y

Star
True, BUT b*s whole shtick is that they're not like other manufactured Kpop groups and write/produce their own songs. When in reality they're from the same assembly line...
View attachment 73876
The amount of times yn was called a creative genius when their biggest hits are all plagerized. Crazy! This group are bunch of frauds!

To quote the liar RM himself:
“I’ve spent seven years honing my craft, I love it
The type of music you looked down upon is now my livin’
My conscience is clear, I’ve never had a single one of my lyrics written by another
containing all my mind all my soul
even if you beat me to death I’d never lie"
Ohooo! Lol, hardcore turtle, is he fr! That man is a big ass try hard, imakes me wanna smack the fuck out of him.

MochiThot

Established
Made it up to the 1 min mark. They sound like shit with zero talent between them, NEXT...
View attachment 73877
I feel as though they put too much focus on being pretty and perfect that it takes away from everything else. There's always no emotion with these girl groups. Not in the voice or movement. This song is supposed to give off confidence and girl power but I'm not seeing it. Its generic asf

cadiz

Star
I feel as though they put too much focus on being pretty and perfect that it takes away from everything else. There's always no emotion with these girl groups. Not in the voice or movement. This song is supposed to give off confidence and girl power but I'm not seeing it. Its generic asf
that's one of the main problems in kpop

these idols are so worried about looking good, that they have no stage presence at all
by the way the choreo for this new group is disturbing

Le Sserafim's debut outfits and choreography cause further controversy