BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Their encore stage was terrible. They got called out for it awhile back. Espa lip syncs, so they should try it too. Most groups do it but can usually sing live if needed.
Aespa are pretty great live their encore stage was great for rookies but hibe groups all have shit vocals even treasure are somewhat good at vocals

I actually wonder why it is that these newer hybe bands seem to have burnt out so darn quickly ?
tbh considering that btß been around since about 2013 now, it is pretty impressive how it is only pretty recently that they started showing
all these signs of really serious burn out and mental health issues. Ever since they been going global pretty much.
Many say the rookie groups have it better and easier becuz their company is so wealthy now, but somehow it seems the opposite...
Maybe they feel very under pressure due to btß being so famous, and feeling they will always be in their shadow ?
Maybe for some unknown reason, they went thru other or more harder abuses/mind controls etc. ? It is suspicious just how quickly the life has been sucked out of them. I think it is most likely underlying mental health, eating disorder, trauma related stuff that we dont know the details about.
They seem to be very affected by it all.
Similar to a vampire draining the life force from them. They live in btees shadow and it's hard to be seen as their own group. There's probably staff telling them they're nothing, privileged, less talented etc than their sunbaenim. It's similar to what btees went through except they had the company depending on them and have to represent their country.

Aespa are pretty great live their encore stage was great for rookies but hibe groups all have shit vocals even treasure are somewhat good at vocals
They're not singing live. It was a controversy on Reddit because knets think espa lip sync too much. Txt can sing live and have decent vocals. Are they as good as exo or SHINee? No but it's a lot better than bts or enpipen.

arhur12

Star
They're not singing live. It was a controversy on Reddit because knets think espa lip sync too much. Txt can sing live and have decent vocals. Are they as good as exo or SHINee? No but it's a lot better than bts or enpipen.

I know aespa haven't sung live on music shows but ningning's covers on knowing bros and their encore stage had good vocals they can sing but 5m has been forcing its artists to lip sync on all prerecorded events during the pandemic even b@ekhyun lip synched to candy on some music shows and sh!nee didn't sing live either it's just some shitty policy but I am sure a3spa can sing and way better than text or EnpiPen however you are correct in saying that text have best vocals among hibe grps

Bearry

Rookie
In the light of this query, I believe, it's fitting to understand how to process claims, assertions, declarations, speculations, etc..that people often make in any forum...

Overall, it's all about the question of Evidence...

We must know that, hearsay, does not constitute as "evidence" and is "not even admissible" in any courts of law...

Hence, it serves us well to not readily believe in any hearsay... It is better to research & verify claims or information, esp those with serious consequences...

Here's a good site that offers basic understanding about Evidence..

Accordingly, there are 4 types of evidence:

1. Real evidence;
  2. Demonstrative evidence;
  3. Documentary evidence; and
  4. Testimonial evidence.
I don't get it what are you trying to say. I didn't ask anything about this forum or speculation. altho what you said that's true. My question is do armys really create any trouble irl? I'm talking about the illegal way, like bullying people irl, making other artists bad irl.
what I see they are basically some brainwashed obsessed teens and immature adults. they are basically hiding behind the screens bashing anyone left and right. how they react on social media as if they would raise their hands on others but I haven't seen any real attack till now.

Last edited:

Bearry

Rookie
You want solid proofs that they're indeed involved, but even if someone has them, it wont be posted here nor in social medias, things like this circulate in secrecy, you cant post a file of a deal with the names on it, or a video of a meeting between person X from compangy x and person y from compagny y or some business men .talking about some drugs / prostitution or child trafficking deal,, or a celebrity doing orgies/rituals ..... etc .
ull be hunted down, so the safest thing is to say person x did this and this, without posting actual proofs cuz this is the only thing that triggers them. U can take what u read with a grain of salt, and do ur analyses, but, some b*s members arent any better, some of them are sick, some of them are involved in drugs businesses/prostitutions and profites from it, some of them did rituals. Bang is invoved in minors sex traffick, its up to you if you wanna believe it or not.
hmm. then, there must be some way to expose their tilted works! like seungri, lucas, etc... they are also big stars yet couldn't protect themselves from ruining reputation, only thing they can do is bribe to avoid jail and write some sweet articles of their innocence. but people don't buy that lol. anyways, what is the way to expose bts or to figure out their channel of illegal stuff?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't get it what are you trying to say. I didn't ask anything about this forum or speculation. altho what you said that's true. My question is do armys really create any trouble irl?
what I see they are basically some brainwashed obsessed teens and immature adults. they are basically hiding behind the screens bashing anyone left and right
I hope you get it, maybe when you're able to put it in context...

As for your question "do armys really create any trouble irl?"

My answer is: Possibly... there may not be a categorical "yes" or "no" answer to this... I believe it's a case to case basis... It's also important to define the word "trouble" or what "constitutes trouble..."

I would advise you to do your own research on the matter. You'll most likely not get a definitive answer right here, right now on this thread... Also the question at hand has "rhetorical tones" to it...so it's also a matter of opinion...

We should like to separate facts from opinions...

You may also want to look through this entire thread, as it is a rich source of many information related to betees...

Thank you for your time.:)

Bearry

Rookie
I hope you get it, maybe when you're able to put it in context...

As for your question "do armys really create any trouble irl?"

My answer is: Possibly... there may not be a categorical "yes" or "no" answer to this... I believe it's a case to case basis... It's also important to define the word "trouble" or what "constitutes trouble..."
I don't get it what are you trying to say. I didn't ask anything about this forum or speculation. altho what you said that's true. My question is do armys really create any trouble irl? I'm talking about the illegal way, like bullying people irl, making other artists bad irl.
what I see they are basically some brainwashed obsessed teens and immature adults. they are basically hiding behind the screens bashing anyone left and right. how they react on social media as if they would raise their hands on others but I haven't seen any real attack till now.
I actually edited constitutes of trouble before. you must have missed it.
"I'm talking about the illegal way, like bullying people irl, making other artists bad irl." and more, like attacking people or artists in swarms irl like they do on social media.
one thing I do remember they left lady gaga's performance cause they felt offended and then bash on social media, what a coward. haha. how rubbish is that

Laura755y

Star
hmm. then, there must be some way to expose their tilted works! like seungri, lucas, etc... they are also big stars yet couldn't protect themselves from ruining reputation, only thing they can do is bribe to avoid jail and write some sweet articles of their innocence. but people don't buy that lol. anyways, what is the way to expose bts or to figure out their channel of illegal stuff?
About seungri , he was only a sacrifice, idk if u know this one p***phile "epstein" they all are just small sacrifices(that doesnt mean they'rnt involved they re but theres others who are much more worse) and someone to put the blame on, cuz the talk was getting too much and some files were liked with big names on, much more big stars and celebrities, powerfull business men/women, and big heads of the gov, so they needed someone to turn all the attention to him and drift the peoples qway from the real deal (the typical move) .
about bts, they still are needed by the elites so they're doing their best to keep em alligned and flawless.
About ur question how to expose em, that needs some of their hiding clips (rituals and meetings) and when i say bts im not talking only about the corrupt members, im talking about the ceos,bangpd, and the other worker who are involved in many prostitution and minor s*x rings, the pimp inside the comapgny., alot of people in Sk are involved not only hyve, rn is bit hard since they're secured, and whoever try to talk if there isnt some powerfull people in his/her back will be scrued.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I actually edited constitutes of trouble before. you must have missed it.
"I'm talking about the illegal way, like bullying people irl, making other artists bad irl." and more, like attacking people or artists in swarms irl like they do on social media.
one thing I do remember they left lady gaga's performance cause they felt offended and then bash on social media, what a coward. haha. how rubbish is that
Oh, okay...Anything that violates a duly constituted law...even a moral law...can be deemed illegal...

You will need to check on formal cases filed against any member or members of the fandom.

I've read something on "chart manipulation" allegations, so perhaps, this is something that you can dig further...

Laura755y

Star
the case of bts is more pathetic. if ever one sensitive scandal breaks out, it will be the end for them. there is a reason bts, more specifically, bang tries to inject delusional contents on a regular basis, like , study with bts, infantilizing bts etc. it's really hilarious to watch them to try hard to make little girls crush over them. this is why bang don't focus on the quality of a group along with bts, their music is really a ringtone to me. bang knows it damn well if bts is over, it's over for him too. he isn't able to raise any other successful group yet. bts is surely involved in some sinister shits. them collaborating with sex kitties of hollyweird, many glimpse of racism, looking down to girls on social media in their early days etc aren't a coincidence. I have never seen boys to change easily, they will only change their strategy to do the same shits they usually do.

hybe surely keeps track with anyone who seems to have a little more info about bts. I wander how long they can do this. if the then bluechip companies like YG and SM can't protect their idols from getting ruined, hybe is nothing compared to that, they only have bts. In my opinion they surely have some shady side businesses to keep with their status and sponsors.
Ofc they do, and yeah hyve does keep track with anyone who have some info about b*s thats why they keep.an eye on forums, fan accounts, ig accounts....
all have shady side businesses, the least one is drug dealing, so yeah

Bearry

Rookie
Isn't this the same youtuber that taehyung wanted to sue ?

can anyone explain why this youtuber blurred the screenshots of taehyung's comments that he posted on weverse ? eg at 0:22, 0:37 and more. we could see that before :confused:
I don't get it why this youtuber isn't deleting anything, but just blurring? and still keep posting videos frequently? why?

Last edited:

JimiJymy2

Rookie
Isn't this the same youtuber that taehyung wanted to sue ?

can anyone explain why this youtuber blurred the screenshots of taehyung's comments that he posted on weverse ? eg at 0:22, 0:37 and more. we could see that before :confused:
I don't get it why this youtuber isn't deleting anything, but just blurring? and still keep posting videos frequently? why?
Yeah, that's the youtuber

That's strange...I also remember that it was not blurred before.
If I was her/him, I wouldn't delete anything.
Maybe that person has connection? or is linked to hitbig or dispatch in some way...

5hawol

Established
umm I would like to say it's misconception that everyone in entertainment industry is passed around. I'm from India and I know almost half of the total celebrities are coming from rich families or celeb families, some with talent too. Same goes for every country. And forced to prostitution can only be happening if they were blackmailed, other than that, both parties are just agreeing for the service either to get rich, power, position or promotion etc.
It is not a misconception tho. You are right, not everyone is passed around. Some simply refuses to do special services but they never make it big.
Entertainment is a dirty industry and immorality has become the norm. In India too, things ain't different. No matter how rich and powerful one is, they're always gonna come across someone richer and more powerful than they are. One instance is K@rishma K@poor from the very powerful K@poor clan. Well, she was sold off by her own husband nuh, that too on their honeymoon. And then in h0llyw00d, there's the very rich heiress P@ris Hilt0n. What I'm saying is, it happen to the rich and famous as well.

Last edited: