BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I saw a clip of their scripted reality show the s00p and once again jn is on a unicorn float in the pool and jkay is playing with water guns-catering to kids and doing everything to be seen as young and innocent and cute when they are anything but that
It's very disturbing! I noticed jn's pajamas had cartoon angels that look like him as well.
And who does jk think he's fooling with this?IMG_20211005_154524.jpg

jem123

Established
It's very disturbing! I noticed jn's pajamas had cartoon angels that look like him as well.
And who does jk think he's fooling with this?View attachment 63599
This is very disturbing indeed! This is not a normal behaviour. No grown ass man over the age of 20, would retort to such childish stuff. I am getting second hand embarrassment!!

Lol, by the way, did JIN enlist ???
Also, SCANDALKOOK BE LIKE: I am golden maknae, how can scandals come for me.. lemme shoot them..
no bitch!! you are responsible for your past behaviour...

Laura755y

Star
funny how the angel has one eye symbolism going on :rolleyes:
Yeah, also the color blue, is a very important color for the elites, and its really disturbing how a grown ass man, wear and acts like a kid or a teenager, and start doing aegyo or whatever its called with their faces, like dude stop its weird and creepy.
And who does jk think he's fooling with this?View attachment 63599
Oohhh, Jeon, i wish i could see his reaction when he woke up this morning and find out, that FCT, started processing his "back door ad" Lol.
It's so funny the 180 their personas took especially rm. The pseudo intellectual that loves nature, books, and long walks in the park wasn't always like this...
He was in the not so distant past the embodiment of this pictureView attachment 63594
View attachment 63595
A creep that covered songs like expensive girl
Now where is the misogynistic, racist, cultural appropriating asshole at?..know he's in there somewhere rm!View attachment 63596
Rm , the human form of hypocrisy, i bet that all wvat he does now, is a façade to clean up the mess he did in his early days, and now he came.up with pics of him reading books and enjoying art, than saying "i cant eat fish, cuz they're little creatures, and i cant hurt them" and everyone start saykng "omg, he's an empath"
An empath! my ass. If they readed the book, that he suggested in that show, they'd throw up.

jem123

Established
Yeah, also the color blue, is a very important color for the elites, and its really disturbing how a grown ass man, wear and acts like a kid or a teenager, and start doing aegyo or whatever its called with their faces, like dude stop its weird and creepy.

Oohhh, Jeon, i wish i could see his reaction when he woke up this morning and find out, that FCT, started processing his "back door ad" Lol.

Rm , the human form of hypocrisy, i bet that all wvat he does now, is a façade to clean up the mess he did in his early days, and now he came.up with pics of him reading books and enjoying art, than saying "i cant eat fish, cuz they're little creatures, and i cant hurt them" and everyone start saykng "omg, he's an empath"
An empath! my ass. If they readed the book, that he suggested in that show, they'd throw up.
indeed! RM is a total fake! i bet he doesn't have an IQ of 148 as suggested by the "holier than thou armies"

tzolld

Established
I agree, and I'm for real telling y'all they have some sort of powerful demonic energy where many fall into lust with these people. That's why almost every show or movie has the evil character looking "sexy" because it would be easier to seduce someone with pretty privilege (and by seduce, I don't just mean sex, I mean anything) and with that much power they have over their fans, it's clear they're DEEP DEEP in the industry. Someone else said they could've just been born that way, and I'm beginning to think it's true.

Nobody has to agree with me on this, but God already planned many things for us which means everyone has a role to play and we're just going to have to deal with it. That's why I stopped praying for celebrities, they're just meant to be evil and it is what it is. Sometimes I get sad about it, sometimes I just think, "Oh well, this is how God made it happen, so be it" There are many scriptures of God willingly giving people over to the dark side because those people don't care to find God.

Romans 1:25-26

"They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

So that they do evil. This is their destiny. To everyone who still wants to pray for them, by all means go ahead but to pray for them is like trying to pray for satan himself. Some people, especially if they're deep in the industry like this, cannot be redeemed and we're just going to have to deal with it.

I say pray for the fans instead.
hm, personally I would have to respectfully disagree with that.
(Just my personal perspective to chime in that conversation, I do not mean to disrespect your beliefs or anything )

There would be so many things to unpack here, but mainly when I look at the "industries", global systems of control etc. I think the main people to be angry at and to "expose" etc. is the true manipulators, those who genuinely pull all the strings. That is definitely not the celebs themselves.
It is rather the companies, ppl like Bang pd, Handlers, and whoever else all those shadowy powerful figures are who stay more hidden and who are not in the spotlight.
Bt? , despite the bigness of their fandom, as humans, they are worthless in the eyes of the industry. And we see time and time again how people get taken down, punished, humiliated or whatever else, for disobeying their "masters". They are milked like cash cows, but once they start not making as much money at some point in the future, I think their lives might be in genuine danger.

Now this is just my belief of course, but I definitely do not believe that certain people are simply born evil like that, and undeserving of our empathy and prayers, if we want to pray. All this abuse , esp occultic abuse and mind control agendas. etc. is so much more far reaching, complex, and inter generational than just the btß members by themselves. If we look at older (but also newer)videos, (and that is only the surface, we have no idea of the true extent of what torture industry slaves like them endure ), then we can see numerous examples of dehumanising, creepy and abusive treatment that they endured for years, the effects of such traumas are so numerous and life long, and every person develops their own complex ways of handling overwhelming traumas. If someone joins an industry like that, they never had the chance to grow healthily and "normally" like others, they remain emotionally stunted. (also the fact that an under 18 year old basically works on videos, daily dance practice, vlives, interviews blabla is basically child labour).

One can argue that they make that "choice", to promote the agendas and participate in rituals etc. But considering how almost every member joined at such a young naive age, that choice is not as simple any more. Once you're knees deep in that industry, you cannot just get out like that, you are owned. (and that is not even taking into account the mind control and fracturing personas which would make it hard for anyone to think straight or make healthy decisions in the first place). And let's be really honest, most ppl at a young age would be very tempted by the promise of fame and money, we live in a society where this is very glorified as the ultimate thing.

Now do not get me wrong yall, they are no angels, that is for sure. This "idolizing", is something that I think is so toxic on all levels. And the massive brainwashing that takes place in their fandom is massively concerning and creepy, and needs to stop. But all this brainwashing, is for the most part the company, ceos, etc. Doing. it is their company, those are their plans (and then again, they probably also have higher ups who give them orders), and the idols are just disposable tools for them, which is awful and disgusting. I mean we already know their social medias etc. are not even under their control, they dont get to control how they get edited in their vids, what they wear, say, or ANYTHING, really. Despite all the signs, etc. there are still so many things that we do not know the true full extent off, I think in terms of judging them as people, one should stay reserved with ones judgment at least A BIT (as I think should be the case with anyone we have never met personally), for we don't know the true extent of their stories .
I pray that more people "wake up", and that one day maybe people won't be enslaved and tortured to promote evil agendas. (tho my pessimistic self is doubtful that would ever happen, BUT never say never, and I do think more and more people are slowly waking a little bit, maybe).

Ok anyway, I just wanted to also share my perspective on that. A lot of the videos that I see of them, I see the brokenness, emptyness and pain in their eyes , and I do feel very sad for it and worry. But I just see them as humans, not some kind of gods or superior to anyone. I definitely also pray for the fandom, that they can find a healthy way out, it is very very painful to be emotionally addicted and attached in a parasocial relationship, I have had that too a bit in the past, it is awful.

Berrywon88

Star
I read somewhere that Korea uses an adjusted scale that starts at 100 and that his IQ in America would be closer to 126. Still smart but no where near genius level.
I think lower than that. He doesn't strike me as someone with a high IQ. Average intelligence. Also, I think I read somewhere that he learned English from getting lessons in Korea as a kid and being abroad at some point.

KEFZ

Established
I think lower than that. He doesn't strike me as someone with a high IQ. Average intelligence. Also, I think I read somewhere that he learned English from getting lessons in Korea as a kid and being abroad at some point.
Is it normal for people with so called high IQ to be really clumsy and break everything? Why doesn't he drive?

Kimiko

Veteran
I have never believed j00n learned english by solely watching friends,Ialso read that he studied in New Zealand as a kid for a while

That was ,imo, a lie concocted by their company to make them relatable to americans cuz white americans love friends and to further push the j00n is a genius thing

Kimiko

Veteran
Is it normal for people with so called high IQ to be really clumsy and break everything? Why doesn't he drive?
According to y00ngi the man didnt even learn to tie his shoes til high school

Yn and jimn will occasionally spill real tea once they get to talking
Like jimn telling on jyn and jkay getting into real physical fights after play fighting turns real

Koreans making stereotypical jokes with racist undertones about India because squid game ranked #2 in India Netflix. You have to wonder why they care so much about "all kills". There would have been not a single peep if the country was in the west.

The audacity to call India culturally underdeveloped when korean artists routinely reduce indian culture to an aesthetic
The Indian character was a racist trope of Indians and every brown or black person. Every minute he was apologizing, bowing and scrapping. I was so insulted and appalled. Before Britain came to India, the country was the richest in the world. There were several rich empires across Sea and Sub Sahara Africa. East Asians treat those regions like slave colonies. Why should India worship Korean movies when they have Bollywood. People around the world watch their movies. Russians and Eastern European actors perform in their industry.

KEFZ

Established
According to y00ngi the man didnt even learn to tie his shoes til high school

Yn and jimn will occasionally spill real tea once they get to talking
Like jimn telling on jyn and jkay getting into real physical fights after play fighting turns real
That's just nuts and hilarious. YN is clearly the better producer out of the three of them. MR stays being juiced up for every tiny little thing he does thanks to this faux genius, faux dad persona he has going on. All of it is ridiculous along with that hideous Coldplay colab.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
The Indian character was a racist trope of Indians and every brown or black person. Every minute he was apologizing, bowing and scrapping. I was so insulted and appalled. Before Britain came to India, the country was the richest in the world. There were several rich empires across Sea and Sub Sahara Africa. East Asians treat those regions like slave colonies. Why should India worship Korean movies when they have Bollywood. People around the world watch their movies. Russians and Eastern European actors perform in their industry.
I was insulted too, I wanted to throw something at my screen. And I thought I was the only one that saw how racist it was! The character that was supposed to be Pakistani was obviously bilingual so he would have understood perfectly well what was going on. He was not dumb and yet they had him dependent on that salary man guy. Why?? He then gets tricked so easily and it ultimately leads to his death. I was pissed.