BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
LOL whaaaaaaat hahahaha
Yep this happened one of the religious leaders asked for the billboard to be removed Pakistan is very conservative country here men wearing makeup and jewelry is taboo and most kpop idols are considered gay/promotors of homosexuality because of feminine stage outfits and appearances but honestly what's shocking for me was that this person spent 100000 pkr on this ad which is insane because that's a whole lot of money that's enough to sustain 2-3 families for a month majority of Pakistan's population is poor so some rich and spoiled teenagers spending this much amount on a useless ad just seemed so insensitive and cruel to me.......like so many are dying of hunger and poverty everyday and here so many kpop fans just waste their money on buying 100+ albums and merch of their favs like don't these people ever think how stupid this is?

Berrywon88

Star
lol true. wonder how it became successful /s
I don't know how they are doing in Korea, but all I've seen is people talking about how crappy their singles have been. I think they're a commercial failure, from the cheap western looking avatars, to the dorito chin plastic surgery, the lack of talent, lip sync, dance moves, and bad songs. They're not
setting the world on fire lol. A flop group.
group2-1621345192.jpg

JennieAlice

Rookie
I don't know how they are doing in Korea, but all I've seen is people talking about how crappy their singles have been. I think they're a commercial failure, from the cheap western looking avatars, to the dorito chin plastic surgery, the lack of talent, lip sync, dance moves, and bad songs. They're not
setting the world on fire lol. A flop group.
View attachment 61827
Uhhh....Aespa have broken so many records while only being a group for less than a year! They don’t even know what “flop” is cause they never were one.

Yep this happened one of the religious leaders asked for the billboard to be removed Pakistan is very conservative country here men wearing makeup and jewelry is taboo and most kpop idols are considered gay/promotors of homosexuality because of feminine stage outfits and appearances but honestly what's shocking for me was that this person spent 100000 pkr on this ad which is insane because that's a whole lot of money that's enough to sustain 2-3 families for a month majority of Pakistan's population is poor so some rich and spoiled teenagers spending this much amount on a useless ad just seemed so insensitive and cruel to me.......like so many are dying of hunger and poverty everyday and here so many kpop fans just waste their money on buying 100+ albums and merch of their favs like don't these people ever think how stupid this is?
The Pakistani and Afghans participate in Bachi Bazi, boy play. It probably hits too close. That's an insane amount of money that could sustain a family or support schoolchildren.

Kimiko

Veteran
Breaking you tube records mean alot to kpop fans but it really doesnt matter like that here in the west

A lot of people who win grammys arent even mainstream or breaking records left and right

B+s will never win a grammy with their tragic elementary school english songs
If they really wanted s grammy for well written work then they would sing songs like black swan or spring day in english

Its actually insulting that they think america wants to hear that crap they are passing off as fun no meaning summer bops

They just depend on their cult to get them to the top but their cult cannot mass vote a grammy win for them which is awesome

All the love @rmy has for them will decline by probably half if they were ever outed to having a partner -especially a woman

Laura755y

Star
Breaking you tube records mean alot to kpop fans but it really doesnt matter like that here in the west

A lot of people who win grammys arent even mainstream or breaking records left and right

If they really wanted s grammy for well written work then they would sing songs like black swan or spring day in english

Its actually insulting that they think america wants to hear that crap they are passing off as fun no meaning summer bops

They just depend on their cult to get them to the top but their cult cannot mass vote a grammy win for them which is awesome

All the love @rmy has for them will decline by probably half if they were ever outed to having a partner -especially a woman
Tragic elementary school songs fuck that was hilarious , and imagine if tgey came out as gay or bisexual damn that would be the super end for em .

Berrywon88

Star

It is insulting and they are a joke here. That permission to dance garbage was the last nail in the coffin. "Sing along to Elton john"...lmao how do they think that will win a grammy?!

And they're still in denial that jk was ever with that tattoo artist and tell people to stop with the rumors that rm is married...yeah their heads would explode if any of their relationships were proven true.